my consciousness can deal with her.
我就是这么优秀 可以同时出现在两个地方
I'm that good - I can be in two places at once.
现在见过了她的养女
Now, having seen her adopted child
肉体获得了重生
regenerate her body,
塔克屯 作为一名科学家和探索者
Tecteun, a scientist and explorer,
现在有了新的探索领域
had a new landscape to explore.
她的一生都用来研究她的孩子
She dedicated her life to studying her child.
详细说明了遗传物质的每一块碎片
Detailed every fragment of genetic material.
这花了她许多年的时间
It took her years...
那孩子几次重生
Several of the child's regenerations.
塔克屯渐渐老去
Tecteun grew older.
她想要搞清楚的愿望变成了一种痴迷
Her desire to understand became an obsession.
她废寝忘食 无休无止 如火如荼地工作
She worked tirelessly, endlessly, furiously.
她一定要找到这个理解重生的密♥码♥
She had to crack this code to understand regeneration.
最终
And finally...
她成功了
She did.
为了证明自己是正确的 她选择了终极冒险
And to prove herself right, she took the ultimate risk.
在自己身上测试她的理论
Tested the theory on herself.
将自己的生命悬在生死一线上
Put her own life on the line.
基因能力拼接到她自己身上进行重生
Spliced into herself the genetic ability to regenerate.
我以前不知道这些
I didn't know any of this.
你知道吗
Did you know any of this?
差不多了
Nearly there.
伽里弗雷星球进化了
The planet of Gallifrey evolved.
不管在知识还是能力上都得到了提高
Shobogans grew in knowledge and ability.
他们自己建造了要塞
They built themselves the Citadel.
他们发现了能够
They discovered the ability
穿越时空的能力
to travel through time as well as space.
有了塔克屯 他们成了自命的统治精英
With Tecteun, they became a self-appointed ruling elite.
塔克屯承诺
And Tecteun proposed
将能够重生的基因碎片
that he gene-splice the ability to regenerate
植入要塞居民的后代中
into future generations of Citadel-dwellers.
成为他们和后代们的
It would become the genetic inheritance of them
遗传基因
and their descendants.
但是他对再生过程进行了限制
But he would restrict the regenerative process
最多再生12次
to a maximum of 12 times.
对要塞中的所有伽里弗雷人来说
The timeless child became the base genetic code
那个能无限重生的孩子成了基础的基因密♥码♥
for all Gallifreyans within the Citadel.
这个以自大为典型特征的文明
The civilisation which renamed themselves -
将他们自己重新命名为
with characteristic pomposity -
时间领主
Time Lords.
弃儿变成了开创者
The foundling had become the founder.
剩下的 正如他们所说 成为了历史
The rest, as they say, is history.
那个孩子怎么样了
What happened to the child?
怎么了
What?
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
那个孩子怎么样了
What happened to the child?
博士 不是吧
Oh, Doctor, really?
你现在还不明白吗
Haven't you worked this out yet?
那个孩子就是你
The child is you.
你就是那个能够无限重生的孩子
You are the timeless child.
不
No.
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
你一直都是
You always have been.
不可能是我
I can't be.
来 来 快一点
Come on, come on! Hurry, hurry!
-这地方就像个迷宫 -我弄成这样的
- This place is like a maze. - I made it that way.
以防发生现在这种情况
In case of an eventuality like this.
你从来没想过弄些门吗
Hey, you never think of doors?
那种可以上锁的大门
Big lockable doors.
坚不可摧的门
Indestructible doors.
我每晚做梦都想
Dream of them every night!
但我手头材料有限 现在
But I had to work with what I had. Now...
藏好了 打中一个算一个
Hide well, take what shots you can.
在他们杀死你们之前杀了他们
Kill them before they kill you.
走
Go!
检测到三个生命体
Three human life forms detected!
你好
Hello.
他们人数太多了
Too many of them.
-定位到一个人类 -不 不
- One human located. - No! No...
所有人类都将被消灭
All humans will be executed.
我的天 我的神哪
Oh, my days... Oh, my saints...
伊森去哪儿了
Where's Ethan?
注意 剩下的人类
Attention, remaining humans.
你们的朋友在我们手上
We have your friend.
你们有十秒钟的时间投降
You have ten seconds to surrender
否则他就会被处决
or he will be executed.
-不要为我出来 -十
- Don't come for me. - Argh! Ten...
他在两条小道之外的地方 这边
He's two pathways away. This way.
我们出来了 我们投降 住手
We're coming! We surrender! Stop!
五 四
Five, four...
-我说了 我们投降 -三
- I said we surrender!.. - Three...
-我们投降 -二 一
- We surrender! .. - Two, one...
不
No!
我不明白
I don't understand.
那现在呢
How about now?
小娅 我 我摘不下这个帽子了
Er, Yaz, I can't... can't get this hat off.
你们有不少这些嘛
You have got a lot of these!
整个赛博舰的价值
A whole Cybercarrier worth.
完美
Perfect.
你现在有什么计划
So, what's your plan now?
赛博体会加工处理
The Cyberium will process
并下达指示策略
and dictate the strategy.
赛博体
The Cyberium?
几千年来我听到过太多了
I've heard a lot about that over the millennia.
你们力量的核心
The heart of all your power.
所有赛博知识的核心
The centre of all Cyber knowledge.
拜托了 赛博体 让我们开开眼界吧
Oh, come on, Cyberium, show us some leg.
你到底长什么样子
What do you actually look like, hmm?
它不会离开我
It will not leave me...
只要我还活着
While I live.
好吧
Ok.
你可真是太漂亮了
Well, aren't you pretty?
迅猛
And fast.
你逃出来可是够快的 你担心吗
You made your exit very swiftly there. Worried, were you?
我以为他被压缩了
I thought if he was compressed,
死亡粒子就会被激活
the Death Particle would activate...
所有的一切也都会结束了
and all this would be over.
我可是没什么问题
I would've been OK with that.
我觉得是场有趣的赌局 可惜没有
I thought it was a nice little gamble, but no.
显而易见
Here we are.
我们都还活着
All still alive.
还有缩小了的死亡粒子在他体内
And one miniaturised Death Particle still in him,
等待着它的时刻
waiting for its moment...
等待着它被开启的那天
for its chamber to be smashed open.
该死
Shoot!
我刚刚应该先说 你应该被人”小看“
I should've said, "Somebody needs to cut you down to size!"
再缩小你
Then zapped you!
我真是太心急好斗了
I was just trigger-happy.
下次再用这个梗吧
I'll use it next time.
在这儿等一下吧
Sit there for a mo.
不好意思 你刚刚在旁边吗
Oh, sorry, were you close?
坦白说
Candidly,
我觉得你可以做得更好
I think you can do better.
我寻求结盟 我配得上成为你的商业伙伴
I request an alliance. I deserve to be your business partner
我在所有的任务中都表现优秀
because I have performed well in all tasks.
我洗劫了时间领主们的矩阵
I ransacked the Matrix of the Time Lords,
提取出了所有知识 所有经验
distilled all the knowledge, all the experiences,
将所有的发现都储存在了我的脑子里
all the discoveries into these brains up here.
赛博人的所有知识 时间领主的所有知识
All the Cyber knowledge, all the Time Lord knowledge...
合二为一 我们能得到什么
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表