好梦
Sweet dreams.
这边走 士兵们
This way, soldiers.
边界 是真的
The Boundary, it's real!
没错 而且博士在另一侧
Yeah. And the Doctor's on the other side.
那我们该怎么办
So, how do we do this?
边界会吸收我们
The Boundary will absorb us.
但你得先踏出那一步
But you have to take the step.
踏入未知 谁先去
Step into the unknown. Who fancies going first?
这就是伽里弗雷
This is Gallifrey.
这是博士的出生地
This is where The Doctor's from.
-地方这么大 我们肯定找不到她 -我们可以
- We're never going to find her in this lot. - Yeah, we are.
我们要找到她 并救出她
We're going to find her and we're going to rescue her.
她救了我们无数次 现在轮到我们了
She's done it for us enough times, now it's our turn.
从这开始会更加危险
This is going to be even more dangerous from here.
你们没必要来
You don't have to come.
我们欠你们的
We owe you.
我们要去 对吧
We're in. Right?
对
Right.
好极了 这让我怎么回答
Great. How am I meant to contradict that,
你们全都打算英勇就义了
if you're going all heroic?
你来吗
You coming?
我已经活得比想象久了
I've already lived longer than I expected.
在我入土前肯定还能炸飞点什么
There must be a few last things I can blow up before I'm done.
好极了
Oh, great.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
还是说你是矩阵跟我开的更多玩笑
Or are you the Matrix playing more games with me?
别问我 我跟你一样不知所措
Don't ask me, I'm as lost as you are in here.
也许 是你召唤我来的
Maybe... you just summoned me.
你跟这事有什么关系
Where do you fit into all this?
很久之前你是我吗
Were you me all that time ago?
我关于你的记忆都被抹除了吗
Were all my memories of you erased?
他们是不是强行让我变回了一个孩子
Did they force me back into becoming a child?
到底还有多少个我
How many more of me are out there?
我不知道这些问题的答案
I don't have those answers.
即便我知道
But say I did,
又有什么用呢
would they even help?
当然有用
Of course they would.
这些说明我并不了解我自己
All this, it means I'm not who I thought I was.
因为你的记忆与你今日所知不符吗
Because your memories aren't compatible with what you learnt today?
对
Yes.
你曾被自己的身份局限过吗
Have you ever been limited by who you were before?
这话说得有我的风范
Now, that does sound like me talking.
我好疲惫
I'm so tired!
矩阵让我精疲力竭
The Matrix is sapping all the energy of out of me.
没时间疲惫了
No time to be tired.
还有活儿要干
Still work to do out there.
人们生死攸关
Lives at stake.
军队横空出世
Armies being born.
大家需要博士
People need The Doctor.
我不知道该怎么阻止法师
I don't know how to stop The Master.
你当然知道
Course you do.
那个一直困扰你的问题
That one question that's nagging at you,
他说的那件你一直无法理解的事
the one thing he said that you didn't understand.
谁说的事
The one thing who said?
-法师吗 -不
- The Master? - No!
出去吧 我知道这地方炸裂了你的三观
Get out of here. I know this place has blown your mind.
也许你该礼尚往来
Maybe you should return the compliment.
不 等等
No, wait!
你还在吗
Are you still there?
你当然还在
Of course she's still there.
若你是我 那你便一直与我同在
If you were me, you're buried within me,
在我的...
buried within...
太多思绪了
Too many thoughts.
好吧 首先 她说了什么
All right, first things first, what did she say?
炸裂三观
Mind blown.
对 没错了
Yes! Of course!
这些过去
All this history,
这些谎言
all these lies,
可以刺♥激♥的点可太多了
it's too much stimulus.
说不定管用
It might work.
我以前也对抗过矩阵 否定它的存在
I've fought the Matrix before, denied its reality,
现在也可以再来一次
I can do it again.
也许吧
Maybe.
常言说得好 博士
Well, you know what they say, Doctor -
"不炸虎穴 焉得虎子"
"Nothing ventured, nothing blown."
我又开始自言自语了 这是个好兆头
I'm talking to myself again. That's a good sign.
谢了 博士 老♥习♥惯还没丢
Thanks, Doctor. Still here.
闭嘴 我要集中注意力
No, shut up, I need to concentrate.
好吧
All right.
爆♥炸♥愉快 矩阵
Have a blast of this, Matrix.
博士
Doctor!
-小娅 她没事吧 -博士
- Yaz, is she all right? - ..Doctor?
博士 我们来了
Doctor, we're here for you.
我的家人们
My fam.
她没死呢
She's not dead, then.
他们是谁 我们要开派对吗
Who are they? Are we having a party?
那些记忆
All those memories.
矩阵
The Matrix.
那些记忆炸掉了矩阵
The memories blew the Matrix.
她真聪明
Oh, she's clever.
我真聪明
I'm clever.
我们都聪明
We're all clever.
我们大家
All of us.
无论到底是有几个我
However many that is.
好吧
All right, then.
我们走吧
Off we go.
我忘了件什么事
No, there's something I'm missing.
法师要用时间领主的躯体
The Master is creating a new race of Cybermen
创造新的赛博人
using Time Lord bodies.
一支不断重生的军队
An endlessly regenerating army.
我必须阻止他
I have to stop him.
尽快
Fast.
你们不该来这儿的
You shouldn't be here.
人类不能来伽里弗雷
No humans on Gallifrey.
如果能让你放心点的话 我们有炸♥药♥
If it helps, we have explosives.
还有一个计划
And a plan.
赛博飞船就停在你的老家
The Cybership's parked up in the middle of your hometown,
是时候把它们炸上天了
it's ripe for blowing up.
我们会战略性地在飞船周边安装炸♥弹♥
We're going to strategically place bombs around the ship,
驱动核心附近也会装一些
including some close enough to the core.
很好 去安炸♥弹♥吧
Yes. Good. Do that.
但这解决不了任何问题
But it won't achieve everything.
不能让这群赛博法师离开这个星球
A race of CyberMasters - can't let them off the planet,
必须阻止他们
have to be stopped.
而你们的炸♥弹♥阻止不了他们
And your bombs aren't going to do that.
我们需要更厉害的 可没有别的了
We need more! But there isn't anything more.
法师确保了这一点
The Master's seen to that.
法师布置得滴水不漏
The Master's seen to everything.
你没事吧 博士
Are you all right, Doctor?
就是这事一直困扰着我
That's what's been bugging me.
这就是他跟我说的那件事
That's the thing that he said to me.
什么事 谁说的
What thing who said?
那个半转化的赛博人
The half-converted Cyberman.
所有一切的消亡...
The death of everything...
都是我的目的
is within me.
这是他说的
That's what he said!
这话是什么意思
But what did it mean?
有个关于他的传说
There is a myth around him.
死亡粒子
The Death Particle.
传闻说他 它 不管是什么
The legend is, he, it, whatever...
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表