This place keeps on changing, like a puzzle.
我不懂
I don't get it.
为什么要在一栋房♥子里藏起另一栋房♥子
Why hide a house inside a house?
威廉 我的宝贝
William! My darling!
我一定是错过了一些事
I suspect I must have missed something.
是 但你给了我们走出房♥间的方法
Yes, but you've shown us how to get out of this room.
这里不可能是走廊
This can't be the hallway.
我们没有下楼
We've not descended the stairs.
是走廊 但这里本该有扇门
It is. But there should be a door here.
我们到底能不能出去啊
Please can we get out of here?
理论上能 只需要告诉自己
In theory, yes. We just have to tell ourselves
我知道这里有扇门
that we can walk through the door
我可以走出去
we know is right there...
我的骨头们以前从没干过坏事 我发誓
My bones have never caused such mischief before, I swear.
已知信息有 我们只能在内部移♥动♥但出不去
The things we know - we can move inside, but not out.
死了的东西会动
Dead things don't act dead.
人会凭空消失 埃丽丝
People vanish. Elise?
还有我可怜的威廉
My poor William.
弗莱彻也不见了
There's no sign of Fletcher either.
可能雪莱没出现 是因为他根本进不来
Hey, maybe Shelley didn't turn up because he couldn't get in.
我从没相信过这些东西 但这里是地狱吧
I've never believed in such things, but could this be Hell?
我们会不会已经死了
Could we be deceased?
想法很奇妙 可惜是错的
Nice blue-sky thinking, but no.
这房♥子还一直在往里面折叠
This place keeps on folding in on itself as well.
太对了
Exactly.
我们可能是触发了安保系统
I think we're caught in a security system. It's...
让这栋房♥子变成了一个混乱的空间
It's turned the house into a sort of giant panic room.
在1816年
In 1816?
无夏之年[指1816年气候反常现象]
The Year Without a Summer.
他们说是火山爆发后火山灰遮蔽了日光
They blamed it on volcanic ash covering the sunlight.
导致了气候异常
Weather went haywire.
但如果其实是一样不属于这里的东西
What if something came here that wasn't supposed to
引发的这一切混乱呢
and caused a major disturbance?
比如
Like what?
那个
That?
很有可能 玛丽
That could be a solid option, Mary, yes.
那是什么
What is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
它好像只是在飘来飘去
It's sort of just floating around.
像来自冥界的死神
Like a death god rising from Hades.
是雪莱的幻觉
Shelley's vision.
但我们现在都看到了
But we're all having it.
不 它在靠近
No. It's pushing through.
雪莱看到的就是它
That is what Shelley saw.
这从一开始就根本不是幻象
It's not a vision. It never was.
这是个旅行者
It's a traveller...
穿越时间而来
moving through time.
他现在想进来
And he's trying to get in.
你是守护者吗
Are you the guardian?
那是个独行赛博人
That is a lone Cyberman.
杰克的警告 当心独行赛博人
Jack's warning - beware of the lone Cyberman!
- 不能让他们得逞 -无论如何
- Don't let it have what it wants. - At all costs!
谢谢提醒 把门堵上
Yes, thank you! Barricade the door!
能不能问一下 什么是赛博人
May I ask, what is a Cyberman?
经过改造的人
Someone altered.
器官 血肉 全部由非法的手术
Organs, flesh surgically replaced with mechanical parts
改造成机械
without consent.
他们会失去理智 因此连大脑也要改造
It drives them insane, so they alter the brain too -
-去掉所有情感 -你是守护者吗
- switch off all emotion. - Are you the guardian?
从没见过这样的 他和其他的不一样
Never seen one like him before. He's different.
-是个半成品 -你是守护者吗
- Unfinished. - Are you the guardian?
他要找的东西就藏在这 所以有安保系统
Whatever it came for is hidden here. It explains the security.
-藏着什么 -我不知道
- What's hidden? - I've no idea,
但一定要抢先他找到
but I need to beat him to it. Quick.
拜伦阁下
Lord Byron?
博士 你在干嘛 你去哪
Doctor, what are you doing? Where are you going?
你难道要丢下我们
You're not leaving us?
我要搞清楚他在找什么
I have to find out what he's looking for.
我自己去
Alone.
你需要我们 我们人多势众
You need backup. All of us against one.
一个赛博人 激起千千万
One Cyberman, but then thousands.
你们全都会变成没有灵魂的空壳
Humans like all of you changed into empty, soulless shells.
没有知觉 失去控制 无路可退
No feeling, no control, no way back.
我不会让你们任何一个人变成这样
I will not lose anyone else to that!
不要跟着我
Do not follow me.
拜伦勋爵
Lord Byron?
是您吗
Is that you?
我担心我失去了所有的工作人员
I fear I've lost my faculties entirely.
你是守护者吗
Are you the guardian?
不 先生
No, sir.
我是男仆
I am the valet.
别害怕 小家伙
Don't be afraid, little one.
你会像我们一样的
You will be like us.
它要是发现了威廉该怎么办
What if it finds William?
我们得找到那孩子
We need to find the child.
还得找到逃出去的办法
And a way out.
我们在这里并不安全
We are not safe here.
他随时都可能穿墙而来
He could pass through a wall at any moment.
博士让我们等着
The Doctor told us to wait.
准确地说 博士让我们别跟着她
Technically, she only told us not to follow her.
我们分头行动吧
Let's split up.
告诉我你在找什么 我也许有办法
Tell me what you're after. I might be able to help.
你找的东西肯定不会在桌子下面啦
Well, it was never going to be under there...
除非你并不知道自己在找的东西长什么样
unless you don't actually know what it looks like.
有意思
Funny...
这个愚昧的年代还真令人惊讶
This dark age is surprising.
你不像我想象中那样原始
You're not as primitive as I expected.
你也不像我想象中那样赛博
You're not as cyborg-y as I expected.
你之前见过我的族群
You've met my kind before?
-可以这么理解 -你很有勇气
- You could say that. - You appear courageous,
但你的生命体征暴露了你的高度紧张
but your vital signs betray a heightened state of anxiety.
也许是周二综合征吧 你看起来挺有趣的
Or as I like to call it, Tuesday. Interesting look.
什么情况 他们造了一半就觉得无聊了吗
What happened? They get bored halfway through, or something?
我的完成度足以支撑我完成使命
I'm complete enough to serve my purpose.
有点尴尬哈
Bit embarrassing.
时间旅行造成了不少影响吧
Time hop took a lot of juice.
现在你可是一无所有
Now you're fresh out.
你惹怒我了
You irritate me.
多有人性啊 你还能感知 是吗
How very human. Still feel things, then?
还没有被完全抑制
No inhibitor yet.
我不需要保持镇定
I do not need to be stabilised!
好吧 我也有可能是你找的守护者
OK. Here's the thing. There's a change I might be the guardian,
只不过我不知道自己在守护什么
only I don't know what it is I'm supposed to be guarding.
这里也不是我的时空
This isn't my time either.
也许我们能携手合作
Maybe we're supposed to work together.
-合作 -没什么不可能的
- Together? - Anything's possible.
房♥子还在变化
The house still shifts.
-这是谁的房♥间 -都不是
- Whose room is this? - No-one's.
我印象中这是个空房♥间
I thought it was empty.
但墙上和这些纸上都有文章
But the writing on the walls and all of these papers?
文章 是雪莱的
The writing... It's Shelley's.
地窖 我们就不看了吧
The cellar. We'll give it a miss, eh?
我们能从上煤口逃跑吗
Could the coal hatch be a means of escape?
我们所有地方都该试试看
We should try everywhere.
现在是不是来不及换组了
Is it too late to choose another group?
你有时间该试试口香糖
You ever considered breath mints?
正在充电 不妙
Recharging? Not good.
他们已经知道怎么使用现有元素
Figuring out how to manipulate the elements
并制♥造♥出极其复杂的
and creating an extreme sophisticated
而且取之不尽的外界能源供应
and probably unlimited external power source.
现在好多了
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表