Sure.
我去点炉火
I'll get a fire going.
为什么要立无字碑
Why have a blank gravestone?
因为这不是坟墓
Because it's not a grave.
打碎玻璃
打碎玻璃 跟随光明
Break the glass and follow the light.
打碎玻璃 跟随光明
Break the glass and follow the light.
打碎玻璃 跟随光明
Break the glass and follow the light.
警♥察♥ 公用电♥话♥
你现在可能有点困惑
You're probably a bit confused right now.
我打碎了玻璃
I broke the glass.
我都想起来了
It's all come back to me.
这个
This.
这是什么
What is this?
这是我的飞船
That's my ship.
什么
What?!
让我从头说起吧
Let me take it from the top.
你好 我是博士
Hello, I'm The Doctor.
我是一名时空旅行者
I'm a traveller in space and time,
埋在那里的东西叫做塔迪斯
and that thing buried down there is called a TARDIS.
时间和空间的相对维度
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.
你会爱上这个的
You're going to love this.
来吧 老姑娘
Come on, old girl.
看你无精打采的样子
Too sleepy.
来充充电
Power up!
需要你的时候到了
Need you right now.
我有点没搞清楚 你能不能...
Struggling with this. Can you just...?
不 我不能 现在不行 没时间了
No, I can't. Not right now. No time.
在那儿站好了 不要提问
Just stand there and don't ask questions.
很抱歉让你卷入这一切
Sorry you got caught up in all this,
但只要盖特有以前一半的效率
but if Gat is half the operative she used to be,
她现在已经找到我们了
she's already figured out where we are.
我们需要做好准备 然而我们并没有
And we need to be ready, and we're not.
等一下 盖特是谁
Stop. Who's Gat?
你又是谁 说真的
And who are you, really?
认真的
Truly.
我告诉你了 亲爱的 我是博士
I told you, love. I'm The Doctor.
-不可能 -是吗 为什么
- You can't be. - Yeah? And why's that?
因为我才是博士
Because I'm The Doctor.
你在跟我开什么玩笑
You have got to be kidding me!
真的吗
Really?
真的 如假包换
Yes, really!
-从什么时候开始的 -我一直都是
- Since when? - Since forever.
我怎么会变成
And how did I end up like...
那个样子
that?
穿着雨鞋 裤子还短一截
All rainbows and trousers that don't reach?
什么 不 我怎么会变成你这副样子
What? No. How did I end up like you?
你没有 你是我的未来 而不是我的过去
You don't. You're in my future, not the other way round.
我从来没变成过你这副样子
I've never been anything like you.
相信我 我记得 尤其是那件衬衫
Trust me, I'd remember. Especially that shirt.
那就是说 我曾经是你 但显然并不是
So would I, if I'd ever been you, which I haven't.
什么
What?
-这不可能 -除非事实如此
- That's not possible. - Unless it is.
但那意味着什么 这不应该
But what would that mean? Doesn't make sense.
你给我停下
Stop doing that!
同样的大脑
Same brain.
不 不可能
No, this doesn't make any sense.
我应该知道你 或者你应该知道我才对
Either I should know you or you should know me.
-同意 -那我们为什么都不知道彼此呢
- Agreed. - So why don't we?
我不知道
I don't know.
你为什么不问问你那个小可爱 小发明呢
Why don't you try asking that cute little gizmo of yours?
对 就是那个
Yeah, that's the one.
我在你身上试过了
I did. I used it on you,
但它无法破译生物保护罩
but it couldn't decrypt the bio-shield.
如果你被复位了
If you've been restored...
同一个人
Same person.
不 可你不认识音速起子
Oh, no. But you don't recognise the sonic screwdriver.
因为我足够机智 所以并不需要
Smart enough not to need one.
是的 没什么比激光枪更"机智"的了
Oh, yeah, nothing screams "smart" like a laser rifle.
在藏身之前我藏起来了
I stored that before hiding,
因为我知道盖特迟早有一天会来
cos I knew Gat would come one day,
现在她来了
and now she has.
这个盖特是谁
Who is this Gat?
我曾经为她服务
I worked for her once.
-你有工作? -算是吧
- You've got a job? - Oh, sort of.
但不是你自己申请的那种
Not one you apply for.
也不是想离开就能离开
Not one you can ever leave.
相信我 我试过了
Believe me, I tried.
你一直藏在地球上
You've been hiding on Earth.
你用避役弧来隐藏你的身份
You used the Chameleon Arch to hide your identity,
隐藏你的记忆 你甚至骗了你自己
to hide your mind, even from yourself.
这就是为什么音速起子也没能让你想起来
That's why the sonic didn't pick it up!
李是你的保护者
And Lee was your protector.
说得好
Well done.
现在只需要五分钟
You're only five minutes behind someone
某人就会恢复他们的全部记忆 五分
who just had their memory fully restored. Five points!
你不要计分 我来计分 计分是我的事
Don't do points, I do points. Points are my thing.
发生什么事了
What's happening?
她来了
She's here.
犀牛人用牵引光束牵引着我们
The Judoon have got us in a tractor beam,
把我们往他们的飞船上拉
dragging us aboard their ship.
现在 你听我说 博士
Now listen to me, Doctor.
我来和他们谈
Let me do the talking.
你不要插手
Do not get involved.
因为 如果你真的是我 让盖特知道了
Because, if you really are me, and Gat figures that?
她会把我们俩一起杀死
She'll kill us both.
我们终于见面了 你已经无路可逃
Here we are, then. End of the road.
我以为看见你 我会很生气
I thought I'd be angry when I saw you.
没想到我只是感到抱歉而已
Turns out I'm just sorry.
不是为我马上要做的事抱歉
Not as sorry as I'm about to be.
露丝 把枪放下
Ruth, put it down.
没错 "露丝" 照你朋友的话去做
Yes, "Ruth". Do as your little friend says.
反正你们已经被包围了
You are surrounded, after all.
别拿这把枪指着我 盖特
Don't point that thing at me, Gat.
这枪本来是我的 是你偷走了
This was mine, you stole it.
只是没收了
Mm, confiscated it.
不 说真的 别拿它指着我
No, really, don't point it at me.
处决你的完美武器
Perfect for your execution.
我可不会这么做 盖特
I really wouldn't do that, Gat.
够了 我们离开这个生锈的铁船
Enough now. Let's get off this rust bucket
到我的飞船上再继续
and finish this on my ship.
-你说再继续的时候 -闭嘴
- When you say "finish this"? - Shut up.
听她的 小妇人
Take her advice, little woman.
小
"Little"?
自取其辱了
Biting my tongue.
合约列明犀牛人必须把逃犯
Contract states Judoon must deliver fugitive
交给分区的承包商
to contractee at Division.
我就是代表承包商的
I'm here on behalf of the contractee!
等等 我以为犀牛人是你雇来了
Hang on, I thought you'd hired the Judoon.
-你是什么人 -我...
- Who are you? - I'm...
权威调解人
Imperial Regulator.
算是吧 撒了个小谎 抱歉
Sort of. Bit of a fib. Sorry.
-其实我... -她什么也不是
- Actually, I'm... - She's nobody.
好吧 我很也不是
Fine. I'm nobody.
无名小卒
Absolutely nobody.
我知道你为什么要抓她
See, I know why you want her,
你有合同在身 好吧 可是你呢
you've got a contract, fair enough. But you?
你想她死 因为她辞职了吗
You want her dead because she left her job?
闭嘴
Shut up!
她是这么和你说的吗
Is that what she told you?
这个比我高明多了
This goes way higher than me.
那到底是怎样呢
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表