Benni, I dropped my hat.
班尼你在哪
Where's Benni?
瑞恩又在哪
And where's Ryan?
别乱跑
Don't run.
我明白了
I got it.
离子防护膜
Ionic membrane.
DNA过滤系统
Reinstated DNA filter.
任何未被授权的生物都将被驱逐
It'll exile any life form not pre-approved.
如果我理解得没错
If I've built this right.
太好了 起效了
Yes. It worked!
防护膜安全了
Seal is secure.
氧气浓度恢复到百分之二十点五
Internal O2 level restored to 20.5%.
是离子防护膜把那些东西赶出去了
The ionic membrane's forced those things out.
把门打开 我们的朋友还在外面
Now open the door. Our friend's out there.
-那些红点是什么 -渣滓怪造成的伤亡
- What are those red dots? - Casualties of the Dregs.
别看 塞拉斯
Don't look, Sylas.
它走了吗
Has it gone?
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
我猜是
If I had to guess...
博士
The Doctor.
快让我看看瑞恩在哪 瑞恩呢
Can you show me Ryan? Where's Ryan on there?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
小娅 我也看不到班尼在哪
Yaz, I can't see Benni on there either.
班尼去哪儿了
Where's Benni?
瑞恩
Ryan!
瑞恩
Ryan!
瑞恩 瑞恩
Ryan! Ryan!
格雷姆
Graham.
发生了什么
What's happening?
瑞恩
Oh, Ryan!
外星人要杀我都没让我这么害怕
It ain't the aliens that are going to kill me,
我可担心死你了
it's worrying about you.
刚刚进来的是什么东西
What is it that got in here?
这个星球的居民 渣滓怪
A couple of the locals. Dregs.
他们老是发动攻击
They're always trying to attack.
所以我们才建了防护膜
That's why we have shields.
但是病毒让防护膜失效
But the virus that brought the shields down,
渣滓怪可做不到这个
the Dregs couldn't have done that.
有人入侵了防护系统
Somebody hacked the system.
谁会破坏一间度假酒店呢
Who'd sabotage a hotel?
伏尔姆 显现SE9-13防护板
Vorm, void panel SE9-13.
这是什么情况
What is happening right now?
我的天啊 正中红心
Cor blimey! Right on me nut!
我是中风了吗
Am I having a stroke or something?
-这是伪装度假村 -什么
- It's a fake-cation. - A what?
真的做得很好
A really good one.
什么 这一切都是假的吗
What? So none of this is real?
酒店是真的 泳池也是真的
The hotel is, and the pool.
但当你到达某个点
But you reach a certain point...
这一般是建在城市里 所以度假者不用远行
These are usually built in cities so no-one has to travel.
我们的客人确实身处世外
Our guests now get off-world holiday
-所以价格较低 -如果他们能幸存的话
- for a fraction of the price. - If they survive.
你在非常不合适的地点建了度假村
You built this somewhere you shouldn't,
以为不会有人注意到
thinking no-one'd notice
因为大家都靠传输往来
if you could only get in and out by teleport.
我听到了你们关于氧气浓度的对话
I heard your little chat about O2 levels.
这外面是个完全不同的世界
That's a completely different environment out there.
当地居民想杀了你和你的客人们
The native species want you and your guests dead.
博士 你得看看这个
Doctor, you need to see this!
他们围着酒店建了一圈墙
They've built a wall all around this hotel.
维尔玛说这是第一座世外的伪装度假村
Vilma said it's the first off-world fake-cation.
我们已经知道了 感受一下我脑袋上的包
Done that bit. Feel the lump on my bonce. Do that.
但是我的班尼不见了
What? But my Benni is missing.
从这上面看 他在防护膜的外面
According to this, he's outside the shields.
没有人能去外面 外面氧气不足
You can't just walk outside. There's not enough oxygen.
-他无法存活 -他有氧气瓶
- He'd be dead before we reach him. - He has an oxygen tank.
我们得找到他
We have to find him.
他是因为你才来到这儿的
He came here because of you.
就算只有渺茫的希望
If there's even the slightest chance of finding him,
你也得去找他 我们会帮忙的
you need to do it. We'll help.
找辆车吧 我会把大家都召集起来
Get transport. I'll gather everyone in the bar.
快点 凯恩
Now, Kane!
你们每人有一筒氧气 省着用
You get one O2 canister each. Conserve it.
绿色代表充足 橘色危险 红色就是没了
Green is good, orange is bad, red's dead.
好消息是 氧气筒非常智能
The good news - these are smart.
在氧气充足的环境里 他们能自动填充
In an O2-rich environment, they refill themselves.
在防护膜之外 唯一氧气充足的环境
Outside this dome, the only O2-rich environment
就是在我们的车上
on the planet will be inside the truck.
没有我的允许 任何人不得下车
Do not exit without my permission.
时刻注意你的氧气读数
Keep an eye on your readings.
如果你缺氧 它们会变色
They'll change colour if you are running low on oxygen.
奈维 我鼻子痒痒 这个氧气设备
Nevi, cockle, my nose thingy and this breathing apparatus,
-这样是对的吗 -是的
- is it on right? - Yeah, it's fine.
爸爸 这才不是对的
Dad, it-it's not right.
我们得去启动车子了
We'd better go and fire up the truck.
那辆车可是我亲自做的呢
I built it myself.
是嘛
Good.
告诉我你也有帮忙吧
Tell me you helped him build it.
我们出发
We're moving out!
你欠我一些回答
You owe me some answers.
这里由我管辖
This is my operation.
-显然一切顺利 这是什么行星 -孤儿55
- Well, it's clearly going well. What planet is this? - Orphan 55.
在一颗孤儿行星上建假度假地 你疯了
You built a fake-cation on an orphan planet? Are you mad?
辐射量已经下降了 短时间内是安全的
The radiation's dropped. It's safe in short spells.
上车吧
Get in the truck.
请乘客不要离开本车车厢
Always remain inside the vehicle.
本车属于静心庄水疗中心
This vehicle is the property of Tranquillity Spa,
给你宾至如归的感觉
your home from home.
我们之前在那里面
Was we inside that?
这整颗星球看着都死气沉沉的
This whole planet looks dead.
确实是 它是颗孤儿行星
It is. It's an orphan planet.
得到这样的分级 说明它是生命绝迹之地
It's a grading that means it's become too toxic for life.
这外面很危险
We're not safe out here.
那里面也没见得多安全
Well, we weren't exactly safe in there.
博士能不能说说 为什么叫孤儿行星
Come on, Doc, explain. Why is it called an orphan planet?
因为它不适合居住 某个文明遇到这种情况
Because it's uninhabitable. In societies that let this happen,
一般会由当权者想办法撤离居民
there's nearly always a ruling elite that gets to evacuate,
然后签字宣布放弃他们
and then signs off all responsibility
对于留下来的任何事物的责任
for whatever they've left behind.
那可真惨
That's messed up.
这种事情比你想象的还多
Happens more than you think.
这是孤儿55号♥了
This is Orphan 55.
如果居民不能撤离呢
And if you can't evacuate?
会死 有知觉生命都会死
You die. All sentient life dies.
所以它得到这样的分级
That's how it gets the grading.
不过孤儿55号♥上面显然有东西活了下来
Except on Orphan 55, something clearly survived.
渣滓怪
The Dregs.
为什么 凯恩 为什么选这里建旅馆
Why here, Kane? Why build this hotel?
这一点都不合理
It doesn't make any sense.
这里的空气无法呼吸
The air's unbreathable,
但经过几年正确的环境改造
but a few years with the right terraforming,
可以减少二氧化碳量 让它变得可居住
we can reduce the CO2 and make the whole planet habitable.
由假度假村提供资金支持的环境改造
Terraforming bankrolled by fake-cation.
真行
Smart.
今天是酒店业者
Today hotelier, tomorrow...
明天就是孤儿55号♥的所有者
the proud owner of Orphan 55,
银河中的最佳房♥地♥产♥
the best real estate in the galaxy.
只要能解决渣滓怪 你们会暴富的
If you can sort out your Dreg problem, you'll be rich.
博士 班尼往另一个方向走了
Hey, Doc. Benni's changed direction.
他为什么要换方向
Why would he do that?
他可能是想回穹顶里头去
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表