是吗
Was it?
它能做什么
What does it do?
它会动
It... moves...
还有 偶尔会投射
And, on occasion, projects.
偶尔投射这样的东西吗
On occasion projects something like this?
巴贝奇先生 你也见过一样的形态吗
M-Mr Babbage, you have seen the same form.
女士 那些是我私人笔记
Madam, those are my private notes.
法师和卡萨文 他们在做什么
The Master and the Kasaavin, what are they doing?
你明白她在说什么吗 戈登小姐
Do you understand her, Miss Gordon?
一点不懂 巴贝奇先生
Not in the least, Mr Babbage.
埃达 你第一次行动瘫痪是什么时候
Ada, when was your first paralysis?
我13岁的时候
I was 13 years old.
那是我第一次被传送到我们相遇的地方
That is when I was first transported to the place where we met
也是我第一次看到那个幽灵
and I first saw an apparition.
之后这些年 行动瘫痪复发时
And over the years, the paralysis recurs
总有同样的事发生
with the same effect?
是的 没有哪个医生能诊断出原因
Yes! No doctor has ever been able to diagnose the cause.
我这位可能可以
Well, this Doctor may be able to.
一个来自这个机器的幽灵
An apparition... from this machine.
-没错 -他们将你和埃达多次
- Correct. - So, they take you, Ada, multiple times...
从这里带走
From here and...
然后在他们自己的空间研究你们
They study you in their dimension,
这就意味着他们不能在这个空间待太久
which means they can't be in this dimension for long.
但他们可能找到个同盟
But maybe they gain an ally,
一个主谋来制♥作♥一个机器
a mastermind who builds them a machine
让他们能在这个世界稳定 有足够时间
which stabilises them in this world long enough
送来间谍 扩展他们的工作
for them to send spies and to spread their work
开始计划 因为我看过那个地图
and start a plan. Cos I've seen the map!
在他的小屋里 多个地球
In his hut. Multiple Earths.
除非不是 不是数个地球
Except not. Not multiple Earths.
而是数个时间段
Multiple time periods.
这些生物不仅是地球上的外星间谍
These creatures aren't just alien spies on Earth,
他们是穿越时空
they're spies through time...
纵贯历史的间谍
through history...
由你而始
Starting with you.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
那个在阿德莱德展览馆的人要来追我
The man from the Adelaide Gallery will be coming for me.
我需要回到原来的时代
I need to get back to where I came from,
找到我的朋友 解决事件
find my friends and figure this out.
而我要离开只有一条路
And I've only got one way out of here,
就是我来时的路
the same way I came in.
如果我对银女士使用起子
If I use my sonic on the Silver Lady,
就可能迫使这个生物
I might be able to force this creature
把我丢回二十一世纪
to throw me back to the 21st century.
-希望如此 -这计划风险很大
- I hope. - If this is your plan, it is fraught with risk.
正所谓险地才有生机
Where there's risk, there's hope.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
埃达 不
Ada, no!
这里没人住 没有监控 没有邻居
No-one living here yet, no CCTV, no neighbourhood watch.
最尽头那家 快
The one on the end. Go on!
万一博士回不来呢
What if the Doctor doesn't come back?
万一我们再也见不到她了呢
What if we never see her again?
那我们就继续
We keep going...
阻止巴顿
Stop Barton...
驱除那些生物 无论他们在哪儿
Get rid of those creatures, whatever they are.
瑞恩说的没错
Ryan's right.
我们要继续做博士想要我们去做的事
We carry on doing what the Doc would want us to do.
等等 你是不是刚才说"瑞恩说的没错"
I'm sorry, did you just say, "Ryan's right"?
是啊 自己乐去吧 小伙
Yes, I did! Enjoy the moment, son.
你不会经常听到这句肯定的
You won't hear it often.
而那个老家伙
And that old guy...
如果博士认识他 那怎么没认出他呢
If the Doctor knew him, how come she couldn't recognise him?
在内陆
In the outback...
他说他在博士没性转时就认识她了
He said that he knew the Doc when she was a man,
而我们相遇的第一晚
and that first night we met...
她告诉我和格蕾丝她经历了
She told me and Grace that she'd been through
一种叫
something called...
重生的过程 像是她换了全身一样
Regeneration, like her whole body had changed.
我们跟她共处这么长时间
We've spent all this time with her
却还不知道她从哪里来
and we don't even know where she's from.
没错 但不是我们不想问 对吧
Yeah, not for want of asking, though. Eh? I mean!
我们再见到她的时候
And we will ask...
就问她
when we see her again...
一定会再见的
Which we will...
因为她一定在某处 没什么大碍 对吧
Cos she is safe somewhere, of course. Right?
-对 -对
- Right. - Right.
你知道她现在会问什么吗
You know what she'd ask now?
我们现在手里有什么
"What do we have at our disposal?"
我看看
Well...
我得承认
I've, er...got to admit...
我还留着一些间谍小工具
I did keep a couple of those spy gadgety things.
我也是
Me too!
你穿着激光鞋吗
Are you wearing the laser shoes?
可能吧
I might be.
那在飞机上你怎么不用
Why didn't you use them on the plane?!
在那种狭窄的地方用
What, in a confined space like that?
你是在开玩笑吧
You're having a laugh, in't ya?
这主意可不怎么聪明
That wouldn't have been very smart, would it?
而且
And besides which,
-我忘了看说明书了 -格雷姆
- I forgot to read the instructions. - Graham!
当时时间紧迫 我能怎么办
Well, we was in a rush! What could I do?
火箭袖扣
Rocket cufflinks.
老实说 我也没看说明书
To be fair, I didn't read the instructions on those either.
你个大笨蛋
You doughnut!
-笨蛋 -对 你俩都是
- "Doughnut"? - Yeah, the pair of you.
真是天造地设的一对笨蛋
Right couple of doughnuts!
可是
But...
除了你们我也不会和别人一起逃亡了
There's no-one I'd rather be on the run with.
什么
What?
不
No.
埃达 你还好吗
Ada! Are you OK?
你没事吧
Are we safe?
别动
Don't move.
-我说别动 -我们没敌意 碰巧来此
- I said don't move! - We're not hostile. We're here by accident.
你们在这干什么 又怎么穿成这样
What are you doing out here? What are you wearing?
这是什么声响
What are those noises?
我们在哪 现在是哪一年
Where are we? And when?
你们不知道吗
Don't you know?
刚着陆 有点脑震荡 别介意啊
Just landed. Concussion. Humour me.
这是1943年的巴黎
Paris, 1943.
不
Oh, no!
巡逻的人来了
It's a patrol.
快进去 外面不安全
Inside, quick. We're not safe out here.
我知道你们在这里
I know you're here!
我会找到你们的
I will find you!
尤其是你 博士
Especially you, Doctor.
无论你是否准备好对付我
Coming, ready or not.
你是不是说了什么
Did you just say something?
瑞恩 快点
Ryan, come on!
这边 快上来
Out this way. Come on, up here!
快
Quickly!
快跑
Come on, quick!
快 小娅
Come on, Yaz!
-鞋 格雷姆 -什么
- The shoe, Graham! - What?
快跺跺脚什么的
Just stomp your foot, or something!
再来
Again!
你得瞄得再准点
You've got to aim better.
什么意思 我又没读说明书
What do you mean? I didn't read the instructions!
跳舞 格雷姆 跳起来
Dance, Graham, dance!
是不是很美
Beautiful, isn't it?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表