亲亲
Kisses?
-看见没 -什么
- See? - Yes?
-这是条鱼 -我知道
- It's a fish. - I know!
咱们能先专注正事吗
Can we please focus?
丹尼尔·巴顿不单是一个强大的商人
Daniel Barton isn't just a powerful businessman.
他还曾是我们的特工
He was also one of our agents
在他最初去美国工作的时候
when he first went to work in the US.
然后他不再配合了
Then he withdrew cooperation.
有可能他成了一个双面间谍
It's possible he became a double agent.
-甚至是三面 -给谁当
- Or even a triple. - Who for?
这个嘛
Well...
趴下
Down!
走
Go!
进塔迪斯
Get to the TARDIS!
我们得离开这里
We've got to get out of here.
我们还有这些玩意儿
We've still got the gadgets.
我们刚刚目睹了军情六处的老大被暗♥杀♥
We just saw the head of MI6 get assassinated.
是 跟那个导航里冒出来的闪光人是同类
Yeah, by the same sort of bolts that came through that sat nav.
那张图呢 我需要那个坐标
Where's that picture? I need to set the coordinates.
哦 我拿着呢
Ooh, I've got it.
错误的地点 错误的时间 一天发生两次
So, wrong place, wrong time, twice in one day.
我们已经被盯上了
That's got to make us targets.
你为什么一直在看一条鱼的图
And why do you keep looking at pictures of a fish?
隐写术 那张照片的像素里
Steganography. There's another image
还藏着另一张图
hidden within the pixels of that photo.
在你们这时代是基本谍报技术
It's basic spycraft in your time.
因为毫无规律可循 这是种
Easy way to smuggle out information
暗传消息的容易办法
because there's no pattern to look for.
每一张加密图都不同
No two stegs are the same.
所以这是图中有图了
So one's hidden inside the other?
-博士 -没错
- Doc... - Exactly.
还好我能读取像素 我远程上过课
Luckily, I can read pixels. I took a correspondence class.
-博士 -是澳洲内陆
- Doc... - Ooh, the outback.
这真是隐居了
Gone full hermit.
博士 有东西要闯进来了
Doctor, something's trying to get in!
不 这不行
Oh, no, you don't!
我不知道还有东西能这么进塔迪斯
I didn't know things could get into the TARDIS like that.
我也不知道
Neither did I.
但你把它甩开了
But you got rid of it.
但这到底是什么
Yeah, but what was it?
我猜和袭击那些特工 还有我们的
At a guess, the same thing that attacked all those spies.
是一种东西
And possibly us.
什么
What?
没有读取信息
No readings?
一般起子什么都能读取的
The sonic can usually read everything.
好吧 先不管
All right, park that.
实弹攻击 它们在追我们
Live attacks. They're after us,
但我们需要信息
but we need intel.
兵分两路 格雷姆 我俩去澳大利亚
Split resources. Graham, me and you are off to Australia
见我在军情六处的老朋友 我说是老朋友
to see my old mate from MI6. I say old mate -
但只见过他一次 但他看上去人很好
I've met him once, but he seemed very nice.
我们一直短♥信♥联♥系♥ 这算吗
We text, though. Does that count?
-算吧 -小娅 瑞恩
- If you say so. - Yaz, Ryan,
你们喜欢卧底吗
how do you feel about undercover work?
-当然了 -我不知道
- Definitely! - I don't know.
丹尼尔·巴顿 他是我们最好的线索
Daniel Barton - he's our best lead.
也是唯一的线索
Well, he's our only lead.
我们会给你们编个身份
We'll get you a cover story.
破解他的日记 潜进去看看他是什么人
Hack his diary, get in there, check him out.
潜入VOR 探探他们的系统
Infiltrate VOR. Have a nose around their systems.
就是当间谍吧
Be spies, basically.
什么 他们可没受过任何训练
What, with absolutely no training?
-我们有装备 -有装备却没这脑子啊
- We got the gadgets. - All the gear, but no idea.
-我谢谢你啊 -不不我觉得你们没问题
- Oh, thanks a lot. - No, no, no, I think you'll be great.
我对你们很有信心
I have total confidence, you know?
只是
Just, um...
只是万事小心
Just be careful, though.
他们不会有事的 对吗
It's safe for them, though, right?
百分之八十吧
Yeah. 80% sure.
七十五
75.
至少也有百分之四十
40% absolute minimum.
拿着这个
Take this.
伪装成录音笔的生物扫描仪
Bio-scanner disguised as a digital recorder.
我想知道关于丹尼尔·巴顿的一切
I want to know everything about Daniel Barton.
就像格雷姆说的 注意安全
Like Graham said, be careful.
保持联络
Stay in touch.
记住 谍报原则第一条
And remember - Rule 1 of espionage -
不要相信任何人
trust no-one.
美国 旧金山
日记破解了 我们进来了
Diary hacked, got us in.
这些玩意儿真不错
Loving these toys.
-是哪栋楼 -那边那栋
- Which building is it? - That one there.
但根据文件
Though according to the files,
这里的一切都是巴顿的手笔
this whole development is down to Barton.
那你当记者 我当摄影师
So, you journalist, me photographer?
行 这样没问题吧
Yeah. That works, doesn't it?
我觉得可以 我们得试试看
I reckon. We've just got to try
要有信心 对不对
and be confident with it, haven't we?
我们要潜入去找一个可能是危险人物的人
Try not to panic that we're blagging our way in
你可尽量别慌张
on someone who might be dangerous.
别老想着我们完全没有受过特工培训
And don't obsess on our total lack of spy training.
没错 别老想着
Yeah. Don't obsess on that.
想想博士会怎么做
Think how the Doctor would do it.
像主人一样大摇大摆进来
Swan in like she owns the place,
面带笑容 口若悬河 自信满满
big smiles, loads of chat, total confidence.
我们能做到的
We can do this.
你为什么看起来这么担心
Why are you looking so worried?
我的特工名字就叫罗根
I decided my spy name would be Logan,
而我现在担心我和休·杰克曼一点也不像
and now I'm worried I don't look anything like Hugh Jackman.
瑞恩 你慌了
Ryan, you're panicking.
第一条 别慌张
Rule 1 - no panicking.
第一条不是别相信任何人吗
I thought Rule 1 was don't trust anybody!
那就第一条第一点 别慌张
Rule 1a, then - no panicking
也不能相信任何人
while you're not trusting anyone!
日记的事真是抱歉 先生
I am so sorry about the diary snafu, sir.
这一定是他们了
Oh, dear, this must be them.
你们一定认识巴顿先生
I'm sure you recognise Mr Barton.
那是当然
Certainly do.
-这位是索菲娅·阿夫扎 -你好
- This is Sofia Afzal. - Hi.
-这位是罗根 -你好
- And this is Logan...? - I'm Logan.
我叫罗根·杰克逊 是摄影师
The name's Logan Jackson. I'm the photographer.
我是索菲娅 他很紧张
I'm Sofia. He's nervous.
他是你的大粉丝
Big fan of yours.
我才不紧张 谁紧张了
I'm not nervous. Who's nervous?
罗根 我 我是罗根
Logan. I'm... I'm Logan.
我是丹尼尔
Daniel.
别紧张 我又不咬人
Don't be nervous. I don't bite.
除了自己的员工 尤其是在搞乱日记之后
Only my own staff. Especially after this mix-up.
我不得不解雇了公♥关♥部一半的人
I had to fire half the PR team.
-不会吧 -没有一半
- You haven't? - No, not half.
他在开玩笑 就两人
He's kidding. Just...two.
我们要上去吗
Shall we go up?
他们一定能另寻高就的 对吧
I'm sure they'll be able to find other jobs. Won't they?
澳大利亚 维多利亚大沙漠
从城里匆匆赶过来
Worth racing up from the city
-就是为了这个吗 -这一定是把戏吧
- just for that. - Got to be a trick, right?
投影 镜像
Projection? Mirrors?
向博士问好
Say hello to the Doctor.
看来你解密了鱼的图片
I see you decoded the fish.
-想喝杯咖啡吗 -好啊
- Fancy a cuppa? - Very much.
你们好 这是我的朋友 格雷姆
Hello. This is my friend, Graham.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表