then between the planets themselves.
诸神喜欢屠♥杀♥
The gods delighted in the carnage.
能消磨时间
It passed the time.
但是渐渐地
But slowly,
世上的居民渐渐有了智慧
the inhabitants of the world grew wise,
意识到这些生物对他们做了什么
realised what these creatures had done to them.
他们团结起来 反抗他们所谓的神
They unified and fought back against their so-called gods.
他们让自己的星球进入了碰撞轨道
They set their own planets into a collision course
而在碰撞的中心 他们建了一座监狱
and at the heart of the collision, they laid a prison.
他们把一个生物永远困在星球之间
They trapped one creature between the planets for eternity.
另一个逃走了
The other fled,
发誓要回来释放它永世的同伴
vowing to return to release his eternal partner.
醒醒 博士
Wake up, Doctor.
欢迎醒来
Welcome back.
希望你现在明白
I hope you understand now.
我没有用恶梦来折磨她
I wasn't torturing her with nightmares.
我给了她保持清醒所需要的东西
I was feeding her what she needed to stay sane...
其他人的痛苦
the pain of others.
但即使是上帝也需要帮助 博士
But even gods need a helping hand, Doctor.
谢谢
Thank you.
当这一切都烧毁的时候 你什么也感觉不到
You won't feel a thing when this all burns.
他们会
Yes, they will.
既然如此
Well, now...
所有的这些恶梦
All those nightmares...
我很喜欢
I loved them.
人类
Humans?
地球
Earth.
把他们都弄走吧
Let's take them all.
没错
Yes!
不是吧
Oh, come on!
他们这么渺小 存在转瞬即逝
What do you think it feels like for them to be such...
你觉得那是什么感受
tiny, ephemeral flashes of existence?
他们的感受这么多
They feel so much.
肯定让他们饱受煎熬
It must burn them.
我想是的
I think it does.
就埋藏在我们的记忆深处
It's buried deep in all our memories.
在我们的身份中
In our identity.
建筑在永恒之子的谎言上
Built on the lie of the timeless child.
你们认为这个能困得住我吗
Right. Think this will hold me, do you?
真恶心
Disgusting.
我刚刚做了一个最疯狂的梦
I have just had the maddest dream.
我知道 你们都做了
I know, you all have.
-大脑提取镇静剂 -我要去找缇博
- Tranquillising psycho-extraction. - I need to get Tibo.
我们要保证每个人的安全
We have to get everybody safe
让他们回到自个该待的地方
and back to their rightful place.
也许如果你别再
Well, maybe if you stopped messing
用手指来指去
around with those finger things...
找到生物有机代码了
Tapped into the bio-organic code.
是音速起子动的指头
The sonic does fingers!
下去
Down.
待在这
Stay.
小乖乖
Good dog.
也许有用
Could be useful.
瑞恩 我在哪
Ryan... where am I?
兄弟 别紧张
All right, mate, try not to freak out, yeah,
但你在一个悬浮的空间站里
but you're on a floating space platform
在两颗相互碰撞行星之间
in a gravitational pull between two colliding planets
在半个宇宙的引力作用下
halfway across the universe
因为那个人用可拆卸的手指
cos of the guy who was stealing your nightmares
偷走了你的恶梦
through creepy detachable fingers.
是恶作剧吗
Prank?
不是
No.
那再和我解释一遍
Take me through that again.
它们是什么
What are they?
我知道它们为什么要攻击你了
I know why they didn't attack you.
因为它们是你们的
Because they're yours.
策林 那个人
Zellin, that man,
是从你的恶梦中把查加斯卡创造出来的
created the Chagaska from your nightmares.
它们不会杀你 因为它们不能杀你
They wouldn't kill you, they couldn't,
因为创造它们的人是你
because you created them.
那要怎么样才能打败两个狂暴的神仙呢
So, how do you defeat two rampaging immortals?
答案是不用打败
Answer, you don't.
那两个星球花了几千年时间
Those two planets, they spent millennia
来研究如何做到这一点
trying to work out how to do it.
鼓励士气的话你得再加强一点 博士
Well, I think the motivational speech needs a bit of work, Doc,
如果你不介... 对了 还要想个计划
if you don't mi... And also a plan, by the way.
我脑子里一直在盘算着各种计划
I've got plans crashing through my brain all the time.
你想计划吗 来找我
You want a plan? Come to me.
看看哪个计划能成功
Identifying which plan's going to work,
那才是最难的
that's the tricky bit.
太完美了 策林
This is perfect, Zellin.
你做得很好
You've done well.
把他们全都带走
Take them all.
一次数十亿
Billions in one go.
尽情享受他们的恐惧
Gorge on their fears.
我们为什么要这么急
Why would we rush?
我们有这么多时间
We have so much time...
在他们的恶梦中漫步
to walk in their nightmares.
我们可以在此度过永生...
We can pass eternity here...
只要我们慢慢来
if we take it slow.
当然
Of course.
我说了 世上没有妖怪
I've told you, there are no bogeymen,
没什么好怕的
nothing to be worried about.
晚安
Night-night.
那不是真的
That's not true.
那是什么
What was that?
我显现了一个人类噩梦中的怪物
I manifested a creature from a human nightmare.
它顺着时间波在召唤我们
It's calling across the time waves.
一个宠物吗
A pet?
我想看看
I want to see.
闪亮登场
Oh, nice entrance.
欢迎来到阿勒波这座美丽城市
Welcome to Aleppo, very beautiful city.
你怎么在这里
How are you here?
我比你们以为的聪明一点点
I'm that little bit smarter than you thought I was.
现在听我说 地球不是你们的玩物
Now, listen to me - Earth is not your plaything.
你们误解了人类
You're wrong about humans.
他们并不可悲 他们很高尚
They're not pathetic, they're magnificent.
他们和自己的恐惧 怀疑 内疚共存
They live with their fears, doubts, guilts.
他们每天面对 却总能战胜它们
They face them down every day and they prevail.
这不是弱点 这是优势
That's not weakness. That's strength.
这就是人类
That's what humanity is.
-说的没错吧 泰拉 -是的 博士
- Isn't that right, Tahira? - Yes, Doctor.
何不让他们看看你的强大
Why don't you show them how strong you are?
我的查加斯卡
My Chagaska!
你为什么能控制它
How can you control it?
她真正战胜了自己的恐惧
Literally conquered her fear.
你是在跟我们对峙吗
Are you...confronting us?
对
Yeah!
你们这些永恒族
You immortals -
滥用权利 还被宠坏了
so entitled, so spoiled.
你们从不给自己收拾残局
You never clear up after yourselves.
而你们真该小心给自己埋的隐患
And you should be really careful what you leave lying around.
抱歉 我不会这么做了
Sorry. I won't do that again.
只是想还回你们的遗失物
Just returning your lost property.
谢谢你们伸出援手
Thanks for lending a helping hand.
-认真的吗 -我憋不住
- Really? - I couldn't resist.
你们最恐惧的噩梦是什么
What's your worst nightmare?
就现在 泰拉
Now, Tahira!
你们让我的噩梦成真
You made my nightmares real,
现在你们将永远和它共存
now you can live with them for all eternity.
太好了 诸神回到了他们的盒子里
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表