That's better!
上煤口不见了
The coal hatch has gone.
这里没有出口
There's no way out.
克莱儿 你还好吗
Claire, you OK?
克莱蒙特小姐
Miss Clairmont?
下面有什么东西 和我们在一起
There's something down here with us.
我可以读出能量场了
I can read the energy field now.
你不是守护者
You are not the guardian.
赛博体选择了另一位主人
The Cyberium has selected another as host too.
赛博体是什么
What's a Cyberium?
我会找到并带走它
I'll find it and remove it.
我们在谈论什么
What are we talking here?
是一种生命形式 还是一种武器
A life form? A weapon of some kind?
都是
Both...
你怎么了
What's happening to you?
这并不是尘土
There's not one atom of yon Earth...
而曾是活生生的人
but once was living man.
刺穿他平和的那把剑
The sword that stabs his peace...
他珍视
He cherisheth
侵蚀他心灵的那条毒蛇
The snakes that gnaw his heart
他尊崇 把他的痛苦当做欢乐的
And he raises up the tyrant Whose delight...
那位暴君
Is in his woe.
这是雪莱的诗
Shelley's words.
它怎么会知道
How does it know them?
有东西爬过我身前 我听到了邪恶的喘息
Something crept in front of me. I heard its vile breath.
听
Listen...
我很抱歉 我试过把它藏起来
I'm sorry, but I tried to hide it.
我得把他关在门外
I have to keep him out.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是守护者
I'm the guardian.
我是 珀西·比希·雪莱
I am... Percy Bysshe Shelley.
他就是我要找的人
He is whom I seek.
但是他防备着我
But he is fortified against me!
很高兴知道 我建议我们分开行动
OK. Good to know. So I vote we split up
你走那边 我走
and continue the search. You go this way, and I'll go...
-博士 你在这儿 -来吧
- Doctor, you're here! - Come on, then.
威廉
William!
弗莱彻 不 这不可能
Dear Fletcher, no. It cannot be.
奥布赖恩先生让你马上去地窖一趟
Mr O'Brien needs you in the cellar at once.
我们找到了雪莱
We found Shelley.
所有人 找地方躲好
All of you, find somewhere to hide.
-但我 -你是想好好听话
- But I... - Do you want to listen,
还是想像他们一样
or do you want to end up like them?
这一切本可以不用发生
None of this is supposed to happen.
他们命不该绝 你们也是
They weren't supposed to die, neither are you,
所以拜托了 别再惹其他麻烦了
so, please, let's not unravel anything else.
躲起来 留在这里
Hide, and stay there.
今晚的历史非常脆弱
History is vulnerable tonight.
我是认真的
I mean it.
现在快行动吧
Now go on.
你帮我带着威廉
You're going to take William for me.
好好保护他
Guard him well.
注意安全
Stay safe.
我得去看看珀西
I need to see Percy.
雪莱在地下室藏着
Shelley in a cellar, hidden away, cloaked -
无法识别
too big to register.
所以我的读数无法♥正♥常显示
That's why my readings have been off.
这种东西叫做赛博体
It's something called a Cyberium.
我想保护它
I'm trying to protect it.
离开吧 入侵者
Be gone, invader!
谁移♥动♥了他
Who moved him?
是你吗 改变房♥子
Is it you? Changing the house?
部分吧 但不是全部
Some, but not all.
他有自己的房♥间
It has its own room.
-玛丽 -我无法躲藏
- Mary! - I cannot hide.
尤其是他还在受罪
Not while he suffers.
给我看
Show me.
你发生了什么
What happened to you?
我在外独自行走
I was out walking alone.
湖上泛着银光
There was a glimmer in the lake.
美丽至极
Exquisite.
栩栩如生
Alive.
像水银一般
Like quicksilver.
我拿了出来 细细察看
I fished it out to study it more closely.
但随后它植根于我体内
But then it took root within me.
我归来后
I returned...
有人吗
Hello!
我就变了
I was changed.
没人看得见我
No-one could see me.
它将自己藏于我体内 也把我藏在屋内
It hid itself in me, and hid me within the villa.
在它认为自己要被发现时
And when it thought it might be discovered,
就操纵我们所有人的感官
in manipulated all of our perceptions.
自从水银占据我的身体后
Since the quicksilver has taken hold of me,
我看见符号♥ 符号♥和数字
I see symbols. Symbols and numbers.
一直在我脑中
They will not leave my head,
无论我多努力把它们写出来
no matter how much I transcribe them.
他的房♥间里布满了符号♥
The symbols were all over his room.
布满墙面
All over the walls.
房♥子就像移♥动♥的沙子
The house was like shifting sands.
我在这 黑暗中寻找实在的东西
I sought solitude here, in the dark.
-他怎么了 -我觉得是
- What happened to him? - I'm going with...
-外星寄生虫 -赛博科技
- ..alien parasite. - Cyber technology.
未来所有赛博种族和人工智能的智慧
The knowledge of the whole cyber race and AI from the future,
包括赛博人前世今生及未来的历史和知识
containing the knowledge and future history of all Cybermen.
他们燃烧并劈开了天
They scorched and split the sky.
建立了万军的精英军队
Built the army of all armies.
只留下痛苦 愤怒和死亡
Left behind only pain, rage, fear and death.
他怎么能看见这些
How is he seeing all this?
赛博人在耗尽他的脑子
The Cyberium is burning through his mind.
如果继续下去 他就会死
It'll destroy him if it stays in him much longer.
一场史无前例的战斗 赛博体是其中的中心
An epic battle. The Cyberium at the heart of it,
控制数据 策略 和决定权
controlling data, strategy, decision-making.
聪明极了
Clever!
非常聪明 有人从赛博人那里夺走
Very clever. Someone took it from the Cybermen,
并通过时光机器送回现在
sent it back through time here
试图改变未来
in an attempt to change the future.
也就是保护你不受那东西伤害
In an attempt to protect you from that.
我没法挡他太久
I can't keep him away much longer.
那就别了
Then don't.
-博士 -别挣扎了
- Doc! - Stop fighting.
-没事的 -杰克警告过
- It's OK. - Jack's warning!
杰克不在这 和那东西困在了房♥子里
Jack isn't here now, stuck in a house with that.
没错 你一分钟前还不想要我们呢
Exactly. You didn't want us near it a minute ago.
我刚去过他的脑子
I've just been inside his brain.
里面有个超级电脑与脑皮层融合在一起
There's a super-computer fused to a cerebral cortex.
他是惟一知道如何把那东西取出的人
He's the only one who knows how to get that out!
别让赛博人得偿所愿
Don't let the Cyberman have what it wants.
我知道 因为军队会崛起 上亿人会死
I know, because armies will rise and billions will die.
如果这东西继续雪莱体内 他会死
Shelley's going to die if that stuff stays inside him.
与其他所有人生命相比 雪莱只是一条命
Shelley's only one life against all those others.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
你怎么诅咒他去死呢
How can you condemn him to death like that?
但他会死吗 瑞恩
But is he, Ryan?
他的思想 言语 激励且影响着几世纪的
His thoughts, his words inspire and influence thousands
数千人 如果他现在死去
for centuries. If he dies now,
谁知道历史会被如何改变
who knows what damage that will have on future history?
言语很重要
Words matter!
一次死亡 一次涟漪 历史就瞬间改变
One death, one ripple, and history will change in a blink.
未来不会是你熟知的现在
The future will not be the world you know.
你们来自的世界 诞生你们的世界
The world you came from, the world you were created in
也不会存在 你们也不会存在
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表