来自十九世纪
Dates back to the 19th century.
怎么什么都不说
What, not going to say anything?
不会还是因为我搬去美国吧
This cannot still be about me moving to the States.
我发短♥信♥ 发邮件
I text. I e-mail.
在脸书上加你好友你又拒绝
I tried to friend you on Facebook, and you refused.
相信我 如果没人逼我我从不用脸书
And trust me, I never use Facebook unless forced.
我为什么在这里
Why am I here?
我正好在国内
I'm in the country.
觉得我俩见一面挺好
I thought it would be nice for us to see each other.
-谢谢你能来 -我又没有选择
- Thanks for coming. - I didn't have a choice!
我一直在想 她知道吗
I keep wondering, does she know?
她意识到
Does she realise
我是这个星球上最成功的人之一吗
that I'm one of the most successful men on the planet?
我改变了整个世界
I've changed the world.
我要怎么做才能得到你一句"干得好"
What do I have to do to get you to say, "Well done"?
干得好
Well done.
还有别的事吗
Are we finished?
没了
No.
我想见你
I wanted to see you...
在最后一天
On the last day.
什么
On the what?
这样你就能成为第一个
So that you could be the first.
怎么
Yes?
以前没见过你
You're new.
你真是我们的大救星
You are a life-saver.
地板下面有些有趣的东西
Got some interesting stuff under the floorboards here.
无线电发报机
Wireless radio equipment.
由英国特别行动处下发
As issued by the British Special Operations Executive.
一眼就能看出来 很大很难藏
Very distinct, very large and very difficult to hide.
你不是巴黎人 你是英国间谍 我认识你
You're not Parisian. You're a British spy. I know that face.
代号♥玛德琳 真名诺尔·艾娜雅特·汗
Code name Madeleine. Real name Noor Inayat Khan.
第一位深入敌军后方的
First female wireless operator
女性无线电发报员 很高兴见到你
to be dropped behind enemy lines. Very nice to meet you.
我并不想来这里 但也没什么大不了
I'm not where I wanted to be, but I can work with this.
埃达 我之后告诉你诺尔的事
Ada, wait till you hear about Noor.
她和你一样惊人
She's as impressive as you.
你抓住我的手一定让我们
You grabbing my hand must have
偏离了航线 被丢来这里
thrown us off course, spat us out here.
我想从地板下出来了
I should like to come out from the floor now.
你们是谁
Who are you?
你怎么如此了解我
How do you know so much about me?
你们又为什么穿的这么奇怪
And why are you both wearing such strange clothes?
那个士兵的声音 他当时在阿德莱德展览馆
That soldier's voice - he was in the Adelaide Gallery.
他怎么能来这里
How can he be here?
他和卡萨文是一伙的
He's in league with the Kasaavin,
那些发光的生物
those creatures of light.
我本想回他们老巢所在的维度
I'd hoped to get back to their home dimension,
我们遇见的地方
where we met,
然后回到二十一世纪
and then to the 21st century.
但我们却来到这里
But we ended up here instead, which is, you know,
从十九到二十世纪 正好在中间
19th century to 20th, it's progress.
但法师跟来了 他想置我于死地
But the Master tracked me down, and now he wants me dead,
而我可不想死
whereas I am a big fan of being alive.
埃达 你没事吧
Ada? Are you all right?
我一直想重回巴黎
I have always wanted to return to Paris.
现在不是最好的时机
It's not at its best.
夜晚的空袭
Nightly bombing raids.
无数人丧生
Millions dead.
他们曾保证这样大规模的战争再也不会发生
They promised us war at this scale would never happen again,
而现在又发生了
and yet here we are.
这还不是第一次吗
This isn't the first time?
你们是什么人
Who are you people?
我保证 我们是你的盟友
We're your allies, I promise.
这是未来
This is the future.
陷入火海的世界
A world on fire.
这是黑暗的时代
These are the dark times.
但不会长久
But they don't sustain.
黑暗从不会长久
Darkness never sustains...
即使有时感觉它没有尽头
even though sometimes it feels like it might.
我需要利用这点
I need to turn this to our advantage
甩掉法师
and get the Master off my trail.
他化装成一个德国士兵
He's masquerading as a German soldier.
对他这种人来说也挺次的
That's a low, even for him.
代号♥玛德琳 你有什么装备
Code name Madeleine, what equipment do you have here?
只有发报机
Only my radio equipment.
没有枪 没有毒药 我是和平主义者
No gun. No cyanide pill. I'm a pacifist.
这是个战时的好立场
Snap! Strong position to take during wartime.
两位和平主义者和来自十九世纪的拜伦后裔
Two pacifists and a 19th-century descendant of Byron
在巴黎反抗纳粹和
against the Nazis in Paris and an alien invasion
跨越多♥维♥度的外星人入侵
across multiple dimensions.
要做的事很多啊
That's a big to-do list.
我有主意了
I have an idea!
你们两个聪明人有重要任务
And you two brilliant people are a big part of it.
谁啊
Hello?
索尼娅 是我
Sonya, it's me.
笨蛋你在哪儿啊
Where are you, idiot?
你惹上了什么大♥麻♥烦
What sort of trouble have you gone and got yourself into?
闭嘴 我没事 但我不能说太久
Shut up. I'm fine, but I can't talk long.
告诉爸妈别担心
Tell Mum and Dad not to worry.
行啊 这能行得通就怪了
Oh, yeah, cos that's going to work...
新闻都在提你的名字
Your name's all over the news.
你是叛变了吗
Have you gone rogue?
闭嘴听我说 我和格雷姆和瑞恩在一起
Shut up and listen. I'm with Graham and Ryan.
我们没事 就是有点误会
We're fine. There's just been a bit of a misunderstanding.
如果有人敲门让你跟他们走
If anyone comes to the door and wants you to go with them,
拒绝就好 在家里呆着别让任何人进去
just refuse. Stay in the flat and don't let anyone in.
保证自己的安全
Keep yourself safe.
我担心他们会去找你 我得挂了
I'm worried they'll come for you. I've got to go.
趴下 趴下 脸朝地
Down! Get down! Face down on the floor!
很好
All right...
抱歉了 你们才该是脸朝地的那群人
Sorry, gents, it's you who's getting down on the floor.
这是人类所知的最先进的激光鞋
This is the most advanced laser shoe known to man.
你们最好别抵抗
Ain't worth the resistance, lads.
把枪放下 趴好
Guns down and on the floor.
别让我来段踢踏舞
Don't make me do the ol' soft-shoe shuffle.
你们的上司觉得我们很蠢
Your boss thinks we're stupid.
她打电♥话♥是知道你们会追上来的
She made the call knowing that you'd come for us.
现在我们要拿走你们的手♥机♥
And now we're taking your phones
打劫你们的定位系统
and we're going to raid your GPS.
聪明吧
How's that for smart?
瑞恩 别把计划告诉他们
Ryan! Don't tell them the plan!
对 抱歉 我有点得意忘形了
Oh, yeah. Sorry, I got a bit carried away.
快 走吧
Come on, let's go.
那不是代码
That's not a code.
于你来说不是
Not to you.
如果有用 我需要你帮我找点东西
If this works, I'm going to need you to find something for me.
这代码很私密
This is a very personal code.
两颗心脏跳动的频率
The rhythm of two hearts.
引起他注意了
That got his attention.
他离我们不远
He's not so far.
我能感觉到他
I can sense him.
接通
Contact.
接通
Contact.
挺老派
Old-school.
传统的可不止你一人
You're not the only one who can do classic.
你还好吗
So, how are you holding up
没有塔迪斯 没有朋友 也没有希望
without a TARDIS or your friends or a hope...
时间逃犯
..a fugitive in time?
还行
All right.
你如此大费周章 确实逼得我走投无路了
You've come all this way. You've got me cornered.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表