Coordinates for what?
那些生物在地球上的位置
Locations for those creatures across planet Earth.
这可不止一点点
That's more than just a few.
有成百上千只
There's hundreds of 'em.
我们可没办法全部处理
We can't deal with all those.
它们到底在干什么
What are they doing here, anyway?
都有规律可循
It's all in the patterns.
密写术 加密编码
Steganography, encrypted code,
袭击情报机构特工
attacks on intelligence agents.
这些都是间谍会做的事情
It's all spycraft!
它们是潜伏在地球上的外星间谍
They're alien spies embedded here on Earth!
不 这不可能
No, that's not possible.
-哪里的间谍 -我不知道 我认不出它们
- Spies from where? - I don't know. I don't recognise them.
我认不出它们的语言
I don't recognise the language.
也不知道它们为什么袭击人
Or why they're attacking people.
也不知道你遭遇了什么
Or what happened to you.
图像还在变化 博士
The image is still changing, Doc.
更多层的编码在被解码
More layers still being decrypted.
这又是为什么
Why's it doing that?
我不懂
I don't understand.
多个地球 这是什么意思
Multiple Earths - what does that even mean?
好吧 如果你真的觉得它们是间谍
OK. OK. If you really think they're spies,
那我们就该问了 谁是老大
we should be asking, who's the spymaster?
谁掌管那些外星间谍
Who's running the alien spies?
因为那个人才掌握着答案
Because that's the person who holds the answers.
那肯定得是丹尼尔·巴顿 不是吗
That's got to be Daniel Barton, right?
C说他们认为巴顿是双面或者三面间谍
C said they thought Barton was a double or triple agent.
我们得去拜访一下巴顿了
We need to pay Barton a visit.
好在他要办派对 而我们有邀请函
Good thing he's having a party, then. We got invites.
太好了 你俩干得漂亮
Yes! Nice work, you two.
你给我们所有人都搞到邀请函了吧
Got invites for us all, have you?
我黑个宾客名单应该不成问题 你怎么看 O
I'm sure I can hack a guest list. What do you reckon, O?
想进蓝盒子来趟旅行吗
Fancy a trip in the box?
非常 非常愿意
I really, really would.
您自便
Be my guest.
不是吧
Shut up!
太可笑了
Ridiculous.
在根基下层处 有个衣橱
Somewhere in the lower substrata, there's a wardrobe hall.
我想是在卡拉OK总线之后第一个路口右转
I think it's the first right after the karaoke buses.
我们要衣橱干什么
What do we need a wardrobe for?
走吧
Shall we?
姓名是博士 博士
The name's Doctor. The Doctor.
-我们在名单上 -欢迎 请进
- We're on the list. - Welcome. Go right on in.
感谢前来
Thanks for coming.
现在提我没做过卧底这事
Is this a bad time to mention
是不是不太好
I've never really done undercover work?
你不是说你为军情六处工作吗
You said you worked for MI6!
办公室里的分♥析♥员
As an analyst. In the office.
这是个派对 我们是客人 融入就好
It's a party. We're guests. Blend in.
留心盯着点丹尼尔·巴顿
And keep an eye out for Daniel Barton.
那应该能下载到
That should download every piece of data
他的电脑有权限访问的所有数据
his computer has ever had access to.
谢谢 安雅
Thanks, Anya.
红七 押红七
Red seven! Put it on red seven.
-七是幸运数字 -全押吗
- Lucky number seven. - All of it?
-别赌了 -你最好没错
- No more bets. - You'd better be right. Seven.
七 进去了
Seven. Get in!
进去了
Get in!
我发财了
I'm rich!
晚上好 女士们
Good evening, ladies.
这是我孙子
That's my grandson.
七 进去了
Seven! Get in!
发牌
Card.
发牌
Card.
发牌
Card.
一对
Snap!
博士以为在玩"捉对儿" 即先凑出一对就赢
玩儿的不是这个吗
Is that not the game?
-我们赢了吗 -没有
- Did we win? - No.
反正我也不知道我在玩什么
Didn't know what I was doing anyway.
俗话说得好 骰桌出彩 爱情失败
You know what they say - lucky at dice, unlucky in love.
-有这俗话吗 -没有
- Do they say that? - No.
该聊聊了
Time for a chat.
派对不错
Nice party.
房♥子也不错
Nice house.
我是丹尼尔 你我应该不认识
Daniel. Don't think we've been introduced.
我是博士
I'm the Doctor.
我是携伴
I'm a plus-one.
所以 你是亲自杀的军情六处头子
So, did you assassinate the head of MI6 yourself,
还是只是下令让别人去杀
or just order it?
我觉得你来错派对了
I think you're at the wrong party.
这是赌场主题 不是什么侦探过家家
Casino theme, not whodunnit.
为什么你的公♥司♥系统中
Why is there an alien code
嵌入了外星人代码
embedded at the edge of your company's systems?
我们都知道你和一族外星生物勾结
We both know you're in league with a race of alien creatures.
你最好还是看看自己别吃错药了 医生[博士]
Think you'd better get your medication checked, Doctor,
或者不如去看精神科
or maybe some psychiatric help,
我可不知道你是谁
because I don't know who you are
或者你在说什么
or what you're talking about.
他们来这里多久了
How long have they been here?
他们是从哪里来的
Where are they from?
是谁为谁做事
Who recruited whom?
是他们听你的 还是你听他们的
Are you running them, or are they running you?
为什么你的DNA有7%不属于人类
Why is your DNA 7% non-human?
你可能疯了
You're properly unhinged.
不 我盯上你了
No. I'm onto you,
我会阻止你
and I'm going to stop you.
我现在要走了
I'm going to walk away now
在我们接下来的余生中
and you're going to stay away from me
你都会离我远远的
for the rest of both our lives,
就算不愿意 我的安保也会让你接受这个事实
either voluntarily or because of my security people.
明白吗
Understand?
想甩掉我可不容易 巴顿先生
I'm really hard to get rid of, Mr Barton.
是吗
Are you?
巴顿往你们那边去了 伙计们 盯着他
Barton's heading your way, gang. Keep an eye on him.
别让他离开你们的视线
Don't let him out of your sight.
你们都没看到他回来吗
None of you saw him come back in?
-他肯定就在这里 -他在那里
- He must be here somewhere. - There he is!
你别想跑
Oh, no, you don't!
他走了
He's off!
谁会离开自己的生日派对
I mean, who leaves their own birthday party?
他肯定有问题
He's definitely guilty.
那我们现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
还记得我们骑车去大卡里斯普伦吗
Remember our trip to the Great Kalisperon Bike-Off?
先生 你的三辆摩托车正跟着我们
Sir, it seems we have three of your motorcycles following us.
我到底雇你干什么吃的
What exactly do I pay you for?
-加速加速 -我在加速
- Go, go, go, go! - I'm going! I'm going!
-他在朝我们开枪 -没错 我看到了
- He's shooting at us! - Yes, I got that!
和博士一起就是这么刺♥激♥吗
Is this what it's like being with the Doctor?
伙计 这还算是平静的一天
Mate, this is one of the quiet days! Agh!
现在怎么办
What now?
-可以起飞了吗 -检查就绪 巴顿先生
- She ready to go? - All secure, Mr Barton.
一个人怎么需要这么多架飞机
How many planes does one guy need?
他在那里
There he is.
-这架飞机真大 -他要坐这架飞机去哪里
- That's one big plane. - Where's he going in that?
我不知道 但我们不能让他逃走
I don't know, but we can't let him get away.
怎么办 我们不可能
How? It's not as if we're gonna just
和他一起跳上飞机吧
jump on a plane with him, is it?
拜托
Aww, come on!
伦斯戴尔塔楼 巴顿19
Lonsdale tower, Barton one-niner,
请求起飞权限
request clearance.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表