我拿到法♥院♥指令是对的吗
And did I do the right thing getting that court order?
我不觉得
I don't think so.
抱歉, 我对这件事感觉很不舒服
Oh, I'm sorry, I have trouble with that kind of thing.
嗨. -嗨
Hi. - Hey.
我今天满脑子都是你
You were all that I thought about today.
什么事
What's up?
我们不能再这样下去了
We can't do this anymore.
这对你来说不安全
It's not safe for you.
我不担心
I'm not worried.
警♥察♥今天早上看见你离开我家
Cops saw you leaving my place this morning.
嗯. -没关系
Um... - It's okay.
我没有暴露你的身份, 但是…
I didn't blow your cover, but...
嗯
Yeah.
我想就是这样了
So I guess this is it?
我不想这么做, 但是…
It's not what I want to do, but...
我们得这么做
We gotta.
为了你好
For your sake.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道, 我
You know, I--
主角来了
Oh, there's the man of the hour.
我刚跟杰拉德说了你今天救了他的命事
I was just telling Gerald about your stick save today.
他来见你是正确的决定
He made the right call coming in to see you.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
迪恩说我今天死里逃生
Dean said I had a pretty close call today.
他是个硬汉
He's a tough old salt.
我们不要把它变成常规, 好吗
Let's not make it a regular thing, all right?
谢谢你
Thank you.
杰拉德, 你没告诉我你和我爸一起服过役
So Gerald, you didn't tell me you served with my father.
我记得这是什么时候拍的
I remember when this was taken.
嗯
Um...
不知道你是否听说了, 帕特里克大概三个月前去世了
I'm not sure if you've heard, but Patrick passed away about three months ago.
我知道
I know.
他生病的时候不想让我去看他
He didn't want me to see him when he was sick.
是啊, 他谁都没说
Yeah, he kind of cut himself off.
当我发现他病得有多严重时已经太晚了
I didn't find out how sick he was till it was too late.
帕特里克一向很注重隐私
Patrick was always a very private person,
但他告诉我了很多关于你的事
but he told me a lot about you.
这就是我为什么来这, 我想见见他的儿子
That's why I came in today-- I wanted to meet his son.
所以你们两个关系很好
So you two were close?
是
Yes.
我不该进来的
Look, I shouldn't have come in.
等等, 我不太明白
Wait, I--I don't understand.
你♥爸♥不想让你知道
Your father never wanted you to know.
知道什么?
Know what?
我们相爱了
We were in love.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表