这是梅格·哈里斯和乔纳森·哈里斯
This is Meg and Jonathan Harris,
他们刚从印第安纳赶过来
they just got in from Indiana.
英格丽是我们的代♥孕♥母亲
Ingrid was our surrogate.
我不相信这真的发生了
I can't believe this is happening.
我很抱歉. -她怎么样?
I'm sorry. - How is she?
我们听说孩子肿了
We heard the baby's having some swelling?
因为1型脊髓性肌萎缩症
That's because of the Type 1 SMA.
事实上, 我们不确定这两者之间是否有关联
Actually, we're not sure those things are related.
怎么能没关系呢
How could they not be?
肌肉无力, 无法吞咽, 肺萎陷
Weak muscles, inability to swallow, collapsed lungs.
中位生存率小于一年
Median survival rate of less than a year.
这就是我的宝贝所要面临的
That's what this baby has to look forward to.
我们不想这样, 让他受这种苦
We didn't want this, for him to suffer.
当我们决定终止时
When we made the decision to terminate,
英格丽和我坐在一起哭了
Ingrid and I sat together and cried.
我能理解. -我们现在要做什么?
I understand. - What do we do now?
从医院的角度来看, 哈里斯先生,
Well, from this hospital's perspective, Mr. Harris,
现在, 我们的首要任务是保证母亲和
right now, our top priority is the health of the mother
孩子的健康. -英格丽不是母亲
and the baby. - Ingrid is not the mother.
我老婆才是
My wife is the mother.
英格丽德和我们签了合同, 她现在做的是不对的
Ingrid had a contract with us, and what she's doing is wrong.
我不理解
I don't understand.
为什么, 为什么她要这么做
Why--why she did this?
我们可怜的孩子啊
Our poor baby.
亚设医生, 英格丽那边孩子的心率…
Dr. Asher, it's Ingrid. The baby's heart rate.
谢谢你. –打扰一下
Great, thank you--excuse me.
英格丽就在这, 在急诊室里吗
Ingrid's here in the emergency room?
哈里斯先生和夫人, 拜托了
Mr. and Mrs. Harris, please!
发生了什么
What--what's going on?
胎儿心率下降
Fetal heart rate decels.
婴儿无法忍♥受这个过程
The baby didn't tolerate the procedure.
你做了什么
What have you done, Ingrid?
他们在这做什么
What are they doing here?
你怎么能这样对我们, 对我们的孩子
How could you do this to us, to our baby?
哈里斯先生和哈里斯夫人, 你们得离开
Mr. and Mrs. Harris, you have to leave, please.
去混合手术室进行紧急剖腹产
Let's open the Hybrid O.R. for an emergency C-section.
宝宝需要马上接生
This baby needs to be delivered now.
哇偶
Wow.
我好多年没看过了
I haven't looked through this in years.
帕特里克穿着制♥服♥看起来很帅
Patrick looked so handsome in his uniform.
我打赌这是家族遗传
Bet it runs in the family.
所以你要找什么
So what exactly are you looking for?
这个人说我们以前没见过, 但我不知道,
This guy says we've never met before, but I don't know,
他身上有种似曾相识的感觉
there something about him that seemed familiar.
找到了, 就是这个
There, that's it.
这就是我想找的那张照片
That's the picture I was thinking of.
这是你的病人吗
Could that be your patient?
杰拉德. 看起来很像他
Gerald, yeah. Certainly looks like him.
看见了吗, 他们俩有相同的纹身
And, see, they both have the same tattoo.
所以我猜他们一起服过役
So I guess they did serve together.
这很了不起
That's pretty remarkable.
哇, 这张照片里你♥爸♥爸真年轻
Wow, your father's so young in this photo.
这很好笑
It's funny.
他变老了, 但并没有多大变化
He got older, but he didn't really change much.
是啊, 变化—这个疤, 在这
Yeah, change-- the scar, that's it,
这就能说明问题了. 说明什么
that would explain it. - Explain what?
我先走了
Excuse me.
你父亲和杰拉德? -是的
Your dad and Gerald? - Yeah.
那我现在该看什么
So what am I supposed to be looking at here?
他的阑尾切除疤痕
His appendectomy scar.
看看颜色, 再看看这个
Look at the coloring, then look at this.
这是什么时候拍的, 50年前?
Well, when was this taken, 50 years ago?
我的意思是, 拜托, 照片会显老
I mean, come on, photos age, right?
变的不是照片, 而是伤疤.
It's not the photo that's changed, it's the scar.
看看色素是如何变化的
See how the pigmentation has changed?
我不知道
Yeah, I don't know, maybe.
我觉得他得了嗜铬细胞瘤
I think he has a pheochromocytoma.
肾上腺肿瘤
An adrenal gland tumor?
是的, 这就解释了为什么他的高血压
Yeah, it would explain why his hypertension's
对药物没有反应
not responding to medication,
还有心动过速, 以及疤痕
and the tachycardia, and the change
色素沉着的变化
in pigmentation of the scar.
我觉得你有点过分了
I think you're reaching.
我需要你的批准才能做这个扫描
I'm going to need your approval to get this scan.
好了, 给他做CAT扫描
All right, let's CAT scan him,
注射无血浆的甲肾上腺素,
get plasma-free metanephrines, and, uh,
最坏情况下, 我们就能彻底排除
at worst, we'll definitively rule it out.
老爹, 发生什么了
Hey--hey, Pops, what's going on?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
好, 你想在我下班后去莫利喝一杯吗
Okay, you wanna grab a beer at Molly's after my shift?
不, 我们没那个时间
No, we don't have the time.
过来
Come on.
我需要你告诉我这个毒贩的事
I need you to tell me about this drug dealer,
米莱娜·约万诺维奇
Milena Jovanovic.
我不知道你在说什么
Uh, I don't know what you're talking about.
好吧, 坊间传言, 你们俩在约会
Well, the word is, on the street, is that you two are seeing each other.
你从哪听来的
Who'd you hear that from?
儿子, 我在整个城市都有情报源
I've got intel all over the city, son.
你得到了一些错误的情报
Well, you got some bad intel.
米莱娜以前是我的病人
Milena was a former patient of mine.
好吧, 那她今天早上5点
Okay, then why was she coming out of your apartment
为什么从你的公♥寓♥出来
at 5:00 a.m. this morning?
你知道你得跟我说实话
You know you can't lie to me, boy.
我没和毒贩约会
I wouldn't date a drug dealer.
你知道的
You know that.
你不用担心我
Look, you don't have to worry about me.
我总是担心你, 儿子
I'm always gonna worry about you, son.
不管你在做什么, 我清楚地感觉到
Whatever you're doing, I get the distinct feeling
你知道这是错的
that you know it's wrong.
我爱你
I love you.
斯科特医生, 那边需要你
Dr. Scott, they need you!
有人吗
Can somebody help us? - Help!
警报响了, 给我叫斯科特医生
We've got an alarm, get me Dr. Scott!
先生, 请让一下
Excuse me, sir.
怎么回事? -她抽搐了
What's happening? - She's having a seizure.
注射5毫克安定
Push 5 of Ativan.
注射完毕
Meds are in.
谢谢你
Thank you.
宝贝, 呼吸
Come on, sweetie, breathe.
呼吸
Breathe.
发生什么了
What happened?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我们来这之后, 她的情况更糟了
She's gotten worse since we've been here.
这和酒精有关系吗? 怎么回事?
Is this related to the alcohol? What's going on?
我们会弄清楚的
We are going to get to the bottom of this.
嗨
Hi.
剖腹产很顺利
The C-section went off without a hitch.
英格丽和宝宝都很健康
Both Ingrid and the baby boy are healthy
情况很稳定
and in good condition.
宝宝健康吗? -是的
The baby's healthy? - Yes.
这怎么可能? 脊髓型肌萎缩症呢?
How can that be? What about the SMA?
实际上, 没有任何缺陷的迹象
Actually, there's no sign of any defect.
他呼吸正常, 肌肉也很强健
He's breathing well, and his muscle tone is good.
新生儿医生们正在进行彻底的检查
The neonatologist is performing a more thorough exam
但所有情况看起来都很乐观
as we speak, but all signs look optimistic.
天哪. -我不太懂
Oh, my God. - I don't understand.
我们怀孕前三个月做的检查呢
What about the panel we took the first trimester?
如今这种情况越来越多了
That's happening more and more these days.
有很多假阳性
A lot of false positives.
我们被告知它有99%的准确率
We were told it was 99% accurate.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表