我又不是那种我行我素的人,是吧?
I'm some sort of loose cannon. All right?
这只是菜鸟的事,
It's just what happened with the rookie,
我知道我越界了
I know I crossed the line.
我就不该碰他
I should never have put hands on him.
我觉得你最后那句话
I think you're-- you're probably right
可能是对的,但我是说,我明白
about that last part, but I mean, look, I get it.
我已经当了30多年医生了
I've been doing this for over 30 years.
我可不想让一个第一年住院医师说我坏话
I wouldn't want some first year resident mouthing off of me.
完全正确。这些孩子根本不知道尊重
Exactly. These kids these days, no respect.
小混混早就跑了
Punk got off easy.
嗯
Hmm.
你还好吗?
Is everything okay?
我没事
All good.
凡妮莎?
Vanessa?
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
嗯,我还好。我觉得估计是食物中毒了
Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Food poisoning, I think.
昨晚下班后我去了一辆简陋的餐车。我的错
I stopped by a sketchy food truck last night after work. My mistake.
不。你觉得还能坚持上班吗?
Oh, no. Do you feel well enough to work?
其实,也许我得回家了
Actually, maybe I should go home.
哦。好吧
Oh. Sure.
让我看看测试时间表
Let me just check the testing schedule.
我能改天再约吗?
You know, can I just reschedule that
不幸的是,不行
for another day or something? Unfortunately, no.
他们对这些事情的态度非常强硬
They take a real hard line on these things.
任何未去测试的人都会自动受到调查
Anyone who misses is automatically subject to investigation.
不过别担心,我可以提前你的时间,
But no worries, I could just move up your time slot,
然后你就可以马上回家了
and you can go home right after.
你知道,呃,我想再呆一会
You know what, I, uh, I think I'll stay.
你确定吗?是。是
You sure? Yeah. Yeah.
我想我可能真的,把最糟糕的事给忘了
I think I probably actually got the-- the worst out of my system.
好吧,试着放松,在接诊的期间休息
Okay, well, try to take it easy and rest between patients.
哦,别忘了喝水
Oh, and don't forget to hydrate.
知道了,麦基。谢谢你
I got it, Maggie. Thank you.
好
Okay.
早上好,布雷克医生。
Hey, morning, Dr. Blake.
抱歉我昨晚没能参加手术
Apologies I couldn't scrub in last night.
你错过了一年一次的病例
You missed a once-in-a-year case.
哦,好吧。根据我的经验,
Oh, well. My rule of thumb--
如果我不开车,我就不应该做手术
if I wouldn't drive, I shouldn't operate, right?
也许我算错了
Maybe I made a miscalculation.
请你再说一遍?
I beg your pardon?
我以为你对这个机会很认真
I thought you were committed, serious about the opportunity.
我非常上心
I am very much so.
只是还不足以让它凌驾于喝酒和聚会之上?
Just not enough to prioritize it above drinking and partying?
恕我直言,布雷克医生, 我昨晚没值班。
好吧。如果你想跟着我,
Okay. If you want to shadow me,
机会来了,你就随叫随到吧。
when opportunity knocks, consider yourself on call.
时间无关紧要
Doesn't matter the hour.
如果你不喜欢,就告诉我。
And if that doesn't work for you, you just let me know.
越早越好
Sooner rather than later.
我不喜欢浪费时间
I don't like having my time wasted.
克罗克特,我刚拿到了马库斯·克莱门斯的CT
Hey, Crockett, I just got Marcus Clemens' CT back.
没有实体器官损伤和游离液体,
No solid organ injury and no free fluid,
但有明显腹壁疝和肠嵌顿。
but a clear abdominal wall hernia with incarcerated bowel.
是的。看来他需要紧急剖腹手术
Yeah. Looks like he needs an emergent laparotomy.
好,我现在通知手术室
All right, I'll call the OR now.
现在吗?你认为这是个好主意?
Right now? You think that's a good idea?
他有肺挫伤。他的血氧饱和度不高。
He's got a pulmonary contusion. His sats aren't great.
好吧,现在不是时候
Well, it's not opportune.
但如果我们等下去,会有肠道坏死的危险。
But if we wait, we risk the bowel dying.
这是马塞尔医生。给我安排间手术室
Yeah. This is Dr. Marcel. Give me scheduling.
再来一次手动复位怎么样?
What about giving manual reduction another shot?
我第一次做准备的时候有个老派的外科医生
I had this old-school surgeon on my first deployment.
她教我的方法,她非常信赖
She taught me this method she swears by.
等我一下。加热后加冰,
Hold on for me. Heat followed by ice
你就可以把肠子拧回原位
and you kind of corkscrew the bowel back into place.
我跟你说,伊森,这玩意儿卡住了
I'm telling you, Ethan, the sucker's stuck.
它一动也不动,我们在肠道上争论越多,
It's not budging, and the more we piss off that bowel,
勒死和穿孔的风险就越大
the greater the risk of strangulation and perforation.
你知道的。让我试试吧
You know that. Let me give it a shot.
我不是想以任何方式破坏你的努力,伙计
I'm not trying to undermine your efforts in any way, man.
我只是,我在船上在没有手术选择的时候
I just--I saw this work on the ship dozens of times
见过很多次这种手术
when surgery wasn't an option.
是的。我再打给你
Yeah. Let me call you back.
你知道手工复位是一个涉及到身体的过程
You know manual reduction is a physically involved procedure.
是的,我知道。我会当心的
Yeah, I know. I'll be careful.
我知道
I understand that.
但你的伤,我是说—喂,那是我要担心的事
But with your injury, I mean-- Hey, let me worry about that.
我很抱歉,伊森,但这可能
I'm sorry, Ethan, but when it has the potential
会对病人的病情产生负面影响,
to negatively impact the patient's outcome,
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
我要预约手术室了
I'm gonna book the OR.
是的,给我时间表
Yeah, give me scheduling.
是的,第二剖腹手术室
Yeah, laparotomy 2.
我可不觉得克里警长
Didn't sound to me like this Sergeant Kerry
在警队里有很多粉丝
has too many fans on the force.
我是说,他是不是在给大家找麻烦
I mean, is he giving everybody a hard time?
不。不,不。这家伙一进监狱就跟我过不去
No. No, no. This guy's had it out for me ever since he got his stripes.
听着,每年,我们都有制♥服♥津贴,对吧?1800美元
Listen, get this, every year, we all get uniform allowance, right? 1,800 bucks.
今年,我的钱没打到我的账户上
This year, mine doesn't even hit my bank account.
不是办事人员疏忽了吧?
Not a clerical oversight, huh?
才不是。凯利会记录下每一分钱的去向
Oh, no. Kerry keeps track of every penny, where it goes.
他这么做就是为了整我
He did this on purpose just to snub me.
我是说,你应该看看这个
I mean, you should see this prick
坐在格林伍德山的城♥堡♥里的混♥蛋♥
sitting up there at his castle at Mount Greenwood.
然后他们每周五晚上都去马斯特罗餐厅,
Then they're at Mastro's every Friday night,
用公家的钱吃饭
dining off the company dime.
每周五吗?像闹钟一样准时
Every Friday? Like clockwork.
与此同时,这个混♥蛋♥
And in the meantime, this jerk's cut me
把我从巡警里开除了,还扣了我的加班费。
out of overtime by taking me off-a patrol.
但我是说,乔,这…
But I mean, Joe, that's--
你可以就这个决定上诉,对吧?
that's a decision you can appeal, right?
然后给他机会把我打趴下吗?
And give him the pleasure of shooting me down, huh?
再羞辱我一次吗?算了吧
Humiliating me again? Forget it.
但我要告诉你
But I'm gonna tell you what,
如果他不尽快让我回去巡逻,我不知道会发生什么
if he doesn't put me back on patrol soon, I can't say what's gonna happen.
什…你什么意思?
What-- what do you mean by that?
乔,你…你刚刚那番话是什么意思?
Joe, what do you-- what do you mean by that?
听着,医生,我们要吃药吗?
Listen, Doc, are we going to do these meds, huh?
我得走了
I gotta get going here.
米斯蒂昨晚看见我妈妈了。
Misty saw my mom last night.
她说她要去当铺
Said she was headed to a pawn shop.
她想兜售一个金手镯,
She's trying to hawk a gold bracelet,
这说明她想赚快钱
which confirms she's looking for fast cash.
你觉得她从哪弄来的金手镯?
Where do you think she got a gold bracelet?
那是我的。她一定是把它带走了
It's mine. Um, she must have taken it with her.
她不是个小偷
She's not a thief.
但她绝望的时候就会这么做
She acts out when she's desperate.
好吧,米斯蒂给了我几个地址
Anyway, Misty gave me some addresses.
人们买♥♥东西的地方,射击场
Places where people are buying, shooting galleries.
我想我们可以从那里开始。嘿,如果你想的话
I thought we could start there. Hey, if you want,
我可以打电♥话♥给我弟弟杰,让他帮忙找到她
I can call my brother Jay, get help locating her.
威尔,如果警♥察♥发现她藏♥毒♥,
Will, if the cops find her with drugs in her possession,
他们会把她关起来的
they'll lock her up.
听着,我不想让这听起来很刺耳,
Look, I don't want this to sound harsh,
但也许这就是她需要的唤醒
but maybe that's the wakeup call she needs.
她已经坐过牢了
She's already done time.
在2003年服了一年刑
Served a one year sentence back in 2003.
我不能再把她送进去
I can't put her through that again.
哇,哇。乔,你去哪?
Whoa, whoa. Hey, Joe, where are you going?
我觉得我们应该再谈谈
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表