如果你父母同意的话。
If it's okay with your parents.
- 妈妈,我能和医生一起去吗?
- Mom, can I go with the doctor?
- 好的,亲爱的。
- Yeah, honey.
- 好吧,我们走。
- Okey doke, let's go.
他还是有点困,
So he's still a little sleepy,
所以我们只是给他快速的打个招呼,好吗?
so we're just gonna give him a quick wave hi, okay?
- 那不是亚历克斯。
- That's not Alex.
- 没事的。
- It's okay.
他只是手术后用绷带包扎了一下。
He's just a little bandaged from surgery.
- 我没有那样做。
- 不,你当然没有。
- I didn't do that.
- No, of course you didn't.
- 我不是故意的。不,我很抱歉。
- I didn't mean to. No, I'm sorry.
抱歉。
- 嘿,嘿,瑞安,
I'm sorry.
- Hey, hey, Ryan,
瑞安,瑞安,没关系的。
Ryan, Ryan, it's okay.
听我说。听我说。瑞安,听着,
Listen to me. Listen to me. Ryan, look,
你没有做错任何事。
- 住手。
you didn't do anything wrong.
- Stop it.
- 瑞安!
- Ryan!
瑞安!瑞安!
Ryan! Ryan!
我很抱歉。这都是我的错。
I'm so sorry. This is all my fault.
- 安保摄像头拍到了他。
- The security camera picked him up.
没事的。
We're okay.
- 我还是,我真是太抱歉了。
- Still, I just can't apologize enough.
也许我应该和他的父母谈谈,或者...
Maybe I should talk to his parents or...
- 你知道吗?
- You know what?
我认为如果我来处理可能会更好。
I think it's probably better if I handle this.
听着,凡妮莎,这不是你的错。
Listen, Vanessa, not your fault.
好吗?
Okay?
你只是想帮忙。
You were trying to help.
- 瑞安,你兄弟刚动了手术。
- Ryan, your brother just had surgery.
这就是为什么他看起来像那样。他会没事的,伙计。
That's why he looks like that. He's gonna be fine, buddy.
现在,能麻烦你出来吗?
Now, can you please come out?
- 拜托,瑞安?
- Please, Ryan?
- 介意我来试试吗?
- 好的。
- Mind if I give it a try?
- Yes.
- 嘿,瑞安。
- Hey, Ryan.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我不认为你今天想伤害你的兄弟。
I don't think that you wanted to hurt your brother today.
我想你今天扔那个玩具的唯一原因
I think the only reason you threw that toy today
是因为你不知道还能做什么。
was because you didn't know what else to do.
- 我太生气了。
- I got so mad.
- 因为这些感觉,它们就是...
- 'Cause those feelings, they just...
它们就是不断地增加。
They just keep building and building.
- 我阻止不了他们。
- I can't stop them.
而且我总是陷入麻烦。
And I'm always getting in trouble.
- 如果我告诉你我不这么认为
- What if I told you that I didn't think
我不认为那是你的错呢?
- 大家可不是这么说的。
that was your fault?
- That's not what people say.
他们总是叫我去复位。
They're always telling me to reset.
- 好吧,你知道吗?我不认为这是你的错。
- Well, you know what? I don't think it's your fault.
不仅如此,你知道...你的那些感觉?
Not only that, you know those... those feeling you get?
我也有。
I get them, too.
- 你也有?
- 是的。
- You do?
- Yeah.
每个人都有。
Everybody does.
实际上,当它们来的时候
And one of the things that really helps me when I get them
最有帮助的方法就是把它们说出来。
is, actually, to talk about them.
你知道吗,当你...当你试图把他们弄出来的时候,
You know, there's this weird magic when you...
会有种奇怪的魔力。
When you get them out.
它们就是...就是似乎并没有那么困扰你。
They just... they just don't seem to bother you as much.
- 真的?
- 是的。
- Really?
- Yeah.
我向你保证,不管你有什么感觉
And I guarantee you, whatever feeling you're having
你的生活中肯定有人...
there are people in your life...
愿意去倾听。我是说,你的爸爸妈妈...
They want to hear about it. I mean, your mom and dad...
他们真的很想听一听那些感觉。
They would really want to hear about them.
- 他们愿意?
- 我们当然愿意,亲爱的。
- They would?
- Of course we would, honey.
- 你不会认为我很坏吗?
- And you won't think that I'm bad?
- 瑞安,我们从不认为你是坏人。
- Ryan, we never think you're bad.
- 我接到你了。
- I got you.
- 你真的不认为这是多动症吗?
- You really don't think this is ADHD?
- 我认为不是。
- I don't think it is.
- 所以这个阿得拉没有作用?
- So this Adderall isn't helping?
- 实际上我认为它使情况变得更糟。
- I think it's actually making it worse.
- 嘿,我刚看到埃莉诺的活检结果。
- Hey, I just saw Eleanor's biopsy results.
变应性肉芽肿血管炎综合征。
Churg-Strauss.
- 嘿,也许我们合作得很好。
- Hey, maybe we work well together after all.
- 也许是的。
- Maybe we do.
明天见。
- 明天见。
I'll see you tomorrow.
- See you tomorrow.
我打了几个电♥话♥。
I made a few calls.
那绝对是曼德尔布罗特。
It was definitely Mandelbrot.
再见。
Bye.
- 再见。
- Bye.
- 威尔,我才见到埃莉诺。
- Will, I just met Eleanor.
变应性肉芽肿血管炎综合征,百万分之一。
Churg-Strauss, one in a million.
- 是的。
- Yeah.
- 虽然我确实看到你不得不取出的她的Vas-COM。
- Though I did see you had to pull her Vas-COM.
- 是的,我讨厌这样做。
- Yeah, I hated to do it.
但她在产生栓子,
But she was throwing emboli,
手指和脚趾有些冰凉...
had some cold fingers and toes...
- 嘿,嘿,威尔,你做的很对。
- Hey, hey, Will, you absolutely did the right thing.
我们最不希望的就是Vas-COM
The last thing we need is for the Vas-COM
被不恰当地使用导致它会有不好的名声。
to be used inappropriately and then it gets a bad rap.
- 这...我也是这么想的。
- That... that's what I thought, too.
- 现在她已经稳定了,然而
- Now that she's stable, however, it did seem
从医学角度来看她应该重新接受监测,
medically warranted to get her on better monitoring again,
所以我放入了另一个Vas-COM。
so I just put in another Vas-COM.
- 好的。
- Okay.
- 不管怎样,我很高兴你能来参加会议。
- Anyway, I'm glad you're coming to the conference.
- 是的,我也是。
- Yeah, same here.
- 嘿,也许,嗯,如果你早点到那里的话。
- Hey, maybe, um, if you get there early.
我们可以喝一杯?
We could have a drink?
- 当然。
- Sure.
所以你怎么看?
So what do you think?
- 我怎么看?
- What do I think?
嗯,我认为他们取得了关键性的突破。
Um, I think that they have made a crucial breakthrough.
现在他们有一些事情要做。
And now they got some work to do.
- 是的,你知道的,那是...
- Yeah, you know, it's something...
多么容易,即使在一个充满爱的家庭,
How easy it is, even in a loving family,
也会感觉到被忽视。
to feel so unseen.
- 我想我一直没有意识到我有多幸福。
- I guess I didn't always appreciate how good I had it.
- 你的数值看起来不错。你的排液管很干净。
- Your numbers look good. And your drains are clear.
- 所以,如果你口渴了,
- So, if you get thirsty,
你可以向护士要一些冰片。
you can just ask the nurses for some ice chips.
- 冰片。
- Ice chips.
- 终于要去睡觉了吗?
- Finally going to get some sleep?
- 执业医师资格考试不会自己学习。
- Boards aren't going to study for themselves.
- 相信我,小睡不会有什么坏处。
- Believe me, a nap wouldn't hurt.
不管怎样,我要拿这个男孩的阿得拉
Anyway, I'm going to run this boy's Adderall
去药房♥,然后我就走了。
over to the pharmacy, then I'm out of here.
- 好吧,明天见。
- All right, well, um, see you tomorrow.
- 嘿,凡妮莎,
- Hey, Vanessa,
我知道实习有多艰难。
I know how tough internship can be.
但这里的人都已经看到你是个好医生了。
But everyone here already sees what a good doctor you are.
- 谢谢你,麦基。
- Thanks, Maggie.
- 嗯。
- Yeah.
- 嘿,迈克。
- 嘿,菲尔。
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表