yeah, the donated liver is smaller in size,
所以我们该缝合了。
so we should oversew.
-好的。-好的
Right. Right.
布莱克医生。
Dr. Blake.
卡尔莫纳先生不行了。
Mr. Carmona's crashing.
鲁本,我的爱人,发生了什么?
Reuben, mi amor. What's going on?
不知道。
I don't know.
他开始胡言乱语,完全没由逻辑。
He started talking funny, not making any sense at all.
然后他就不动了。
And then he just stopped moving.
鲁本?你能睁开眼睛吗?
Reuben? Can you open your eyes?
鲁本?睁开眼睛.
Reuben. Open your eyes.
哦,上帝。鲁本?
Oh, God. Reuben?
昏迷指数7,走
All right, GCS 7. Let's go.
我们得把他的二氧化碳降下来。
We gotta get his CO2 down.
准备好插管工具包。氧气面罩
Get an intubation kit ready. Bag mask.
他需要做CT检查。
He needs a CT stat.
告诉放射科我们来了。
And let radiology know we're coming up.
他发生了什么?不清楚。
What's happened to him? Not sure.
希望CT检查后我们会知道。
Hopefully we'll know after the CT.
移植手术怎么办?
What about the transplant?
相信我,我们会尽一切努力确保
Believe me, we're gonna do everything we can to make sure
他的那场手术,好吗?
he gets that surgery, okay?
凯特,你能带家属去
Kate, would you direct the family
候诊中心吗?
to the waiting center, please?
准备?来吧,伙计们。
Ready? Here we go, guys.
请进。
Come in.
所以你通知了董事会?
So you informed the board?
是的。
I did.
他们非常感谢你和霍斯特德医生
They're very grateful you and Dr. Halstead
揭发了这一诈欺行为。
uncovered this fraud.
好的。
Okay.
他们看到了一种方法,
And they see a way, going forward,
可以保护医院的利益。
that will protect the interests of the hospital.
那是什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
库珀医生会被立即开除,并且芝加哥医院
Dr. Cooper will be fired immediately, and Chicago Med
将停止使用所有Vasik设备。
will discontinue use of all Vasik equipment.
就这些?FBI那怎么说?
And that's it? What about the FBI?
董事会不认为这
The board does not feel
符合医院的最佳利益
that is in the hospital's best interests.
你一定是在开玩笑。
You've gotta be kidding me.
莎伦,你我都知道这些事
Sharon, you and I both know that these things are
最好低调处理
best dealt with quietly.
董事会不希望造成负面影响。
The board doesn't want the negative publicity.
这合乎情理,看看后果
With good reason. Look at the ramifications.
捐赠者流失,一流医生离开。
Loss of donors, A-list physicians leaving.
这是毁灭性的。
It's devastating.
所以我能想象为何库珀医生的岳父
So I imagine Dr. Cooper's father-in-law
插手这件事。
had his hand in this.
他当然插手了,所以只是开除马特库珀吗?
Of course he did. So Matt Cooper just walks?
其他的Vasik高管呢?
And what about all those other Vasik execs?
董事会只只考虑更大的利益
The board is just thinking of the greater good.
谁更大的利益?
Whose greater good?
我理解你的感受,你们俩的感受
I understand how you feel, how you both feel.
但已经决定了,不得上诉,好吗?
But the decision has been made.There's no appeal, all right?
所以我建议我们就此打住。
So I advise that we keep this to ourselves.
危及我们的职业生涯
There is no sense in jeopardizing
是没有意义的,懂吗?一切都结束了。
our employment, okay? This is over.
回去工作吧,把这事翻过去。
Let's go back to work. Put this behind us.
♪
-该死,我要去找联邦调查局。-你不能去找联邦调查局。
-Hell, I'll go to the FBI. -You can't go to the FBI.
我当然可以。
Sure, I can.
你把我带到这里的全部目的
Your whole purpose in bringing me here
是为了给他们拿证据。
was to get evidence to take to them.
而你做到了
And you did that.
你证实了我的怀疑,我感谢你
You validated my suspicions,
and I thank you.
好了,现在马特计划在蒙大拿州
Okay, Matt is planning
to set up shop
一个亿万富翁遍地的地方开店,
in a billionaire enclave
in Montana.
你知道,他想做什么就做什么。
You know, he can plan anything he wants.
恕我直言,古德温女士--
All due respect, Ms. Goodwin--
霍斯特德医生,你来找我
Dr. Halstead, you came to me
是因为你想找回你的工作。
because you wanted your job back.
你做到了。现在,这件事结束了。
You got it. Now, this is over.
现在是你专注于医学的时候了。
It's time for you to focus on medicine.
♪
.
我看到弥漫性脑水肿。
I'm seeing diffuse brain edema.
是的,这是肝功能衰竭末期
Yeah, it's the end-stage liver failure.
那他的移植手术呢?
And his transplant surgery?
嗯,这有即将发生脑疝的迹象。
Well, there's signs of impending brain herniation.
如果我们解决它,就别想移植了
If we don't correct it, you can forget transplant.
这个人会死的
This man will be dead.
我们能解决它么?
Can we correct it?
捐赠的肝脏还能存活多久?
How much longer is the donor liver viable?
最多4小时。
Four hours, tops.
还有救。
It's possible.
我可以用旋钻放置一个右前螺栓
I can put a right-front bolt
with a twist drill
用来监测颅内压
to monitor intracranial pressure
同时用甘露醇和高渗盐水治疗
while treating with mannitol
and hypertonic saline,
连同乳果糖和利福昔明一起。
along with the lactulose
and rifaximin.
这应该会降低压力
And that should bring
the pressure down
以便我们动手术,对吗?
so we can operate, right?
是的,理论上是这样。
Yeah, that's the idea.
尽管你们很明智的叫了我,
Even though you had the good
sense to call me,
我也不能保证什么。
I can't guarantee anything.
♪
-她状况更糟了 -头疼得厉害
She's worse. Terrible headache.
体温104华氏度(约40摄氏度)
Temperature's 104.
黄疸。
Jaundice.
噢!现在真的很疼。
Ow! Really hurts now.
她怎么了?
What--what's wrong with her?
很抱歉,她的检测并非绝对性的。
I'm sorry, her tests weren't conclusive.
要让她开始使用广谱抗生素吗?
Start her on a broad spectrum antibiotic?
对于这些症状,有多种可能的原因,
With these symptoms, there's a multitude of possible causes,
并且我不喜欢开抗生素
and I don't like prescribing antibiotics
除非它们是绝对必要的。
unless they're absolutely necessary.
我认为我们至少要弄清楚我们在治疗什么。
I think we should hold off till
we know what we're treating.
但是你说她的检测不是决定性的。
But you--you said her tests
weren't conclusive.
是的,我想送她去做
Yeah, I'd like to send her for a CT
胸部和腹部的CT。
of her chest and her abdomen.
它会让我们更加明白这里到底是怎么回事了
It'll give us a much clearer
picture of what's going on.
这要多少钱?
How much will that cost?
那有什么关系。
What difference does that make?
好的 当然。
Yes. Yes. Of course.
你可以和她一起来。
Okay, you can do with her.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我需要转运。
I need a transporter.
嘿,我们得送伊芙去放射科。
Hey, so we need to send Eve
up to Radiology.
不好意思,住院部刚通知我
I'm sorry, but admissions
just informed me
你的信♥用♥卡♥支付失败。
that your credit card was declined.
什么?不可能,我几乎没用过那个。
What? No, I hardly ever use that.
我看得出来你妻子要上去做检查了。
I can see that your wife is going up for tests.
我们可以稍后处理这个问题。
We can deal with this later.
好,谢谢你。
Yeah. Thank you.
♪
你感觉怎么样了?
How you feeling?
好多了。有点疲倦。
Better, yeah. Tired.
是吗? 是的
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表