Both Tara and her baby are gonna be so much better off
都会好得多
if we just proceed.
这太冒险了
It's too risky.
给她缝合. -好吧
Close her up. - Very well.
我很抱歉, 但是不行
I'm sorry, but no.
我很抱歉, 我不愿意
I'm sorry. I don't feel comfortable
放弃我病人的愿望
just abandoning my patient's wishes...
这是我闺女
Excuse me, this is my daughter--
当我看到一条清晰的前进道路
When I see a clear path forward.
我请求紧急道德委员会
I'm requesting an emergency ethics committee.
既然你的搭档现在还在做手术,
Since your accomplice is currently in surgery,
我就让你来解释你们俩为什么要
I'll leave it up to you to explain what the hell
否决加文的不抢救计划
you both were thinking overriding Gavin's DNR.
不抢救计划才实施了几个小时
The DNR has only been in place for a couple of hours.
它仍然具有法律约束力
It's still legally binding.
好吧, 我得到了一些
All right. I got some intel
关于加文被袭击的情报, 但我不能告诉你
about Gavin's attack, but I can't share it with you.
这是警方正在进行的调查的一部分
It's a part of an on-going police investigation.
等你被他妻子的律师作证时
Well, you're going to be forced to share it
你就得跟他分享了
when you're deposed by his wife's lawyers.
她完全有权利起诉这家医院
She has every right to bring suit against this hospital.
私下里, 好吧, 达琳现在是
Off the record, all right, Darlene is currently
这起调查的嫌疑人
a person of interest in this investigation, okay?
如果是她干的, 而且看起来是她干的,
If she did this, and it looks like she did,
从法律和道德上来说, 我不能让她得逞
legally and morally, I couldn't just let her finish the job.
我不能让一个无辜的人死了
I wasn't just gonna let a man die.
你最好盼望他醒过来
Just better hope he wakes up...
为了他也为了你
for his sake and yours.
她血压很低
She's hypotensive.
输两单位全血
Order two units of whole blood.
莉娅, 说话. -一切都在旋转
Lia, talk to me. - Everything is spinning.
房♥间…
The room...
是, 你的血压降了
Yeah, your blood pressure dropped.
这就是你感到头晕的原因
That's why you're feeling dizzy.
麦基, 叫人过来
Maggie, grab the transport team.
去做血管造影
Alert angio.
我们得马上让她回到计划表里
We need to get her back on the schedule immediately.
谁给她取消了?
Back on the schedule? Who canceled it?
不, 不, 我得走了
No, no. I have to leave.
莉娅, 血压下降是内出血的迹象
Lia, a dip in blood pressure is a sign of internal bleeding.
如果不凝血的话, 你会死的
If we don't embolize, you could die.
好
Okay.
伙计们, 我们走
Come on, people. Let's move.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
最好有个人解释解释
Somebody better start talking.
怎么回事? -道德委员会
What's going on? - The ethics committee
准许了亚设医生的行为
ruled in Dr. Asher's favor.
他们继续手术
They're proceeding with the surgery.
好吧, 那你准备做什么?
Oh, well, so what's your plan?
我请求他们重新考虑
I'm gonna urge them to reconsider.
你知道他们不会允许的
You know they're not gonna allow that.
走着瞧吧. -莎伦
We'll see. - Sharon.
拜托, 丹尼尔. -听着
Daniel, please. - Look.
你把亚设医生弄回来是因为你信任她
You brought Dr. Asher back here because you believe in her.
对吧, 她的能力和判断
Right, her judgement, her skill...
现在你该信任你自己的决定
Now's the time for you to trust that decision.
你为什么一开始不告诉我?
Why didn't you read me in from the start?
你就是不打算告诉我吗?
Were you just never gonna tell me?
在我眼皮子低下让她出院?
Discharge her from under my nose?
你并不是很坦率
You weren't exactly forthcoming.
你信了她的话. 我知道她在这
You're treating her. I know she's here,
我们最不需要的就是联调局的再次突击检查
and the last thing we need is another FBI raid.
你知道这件事吗? -不, 他不知道
Did you know about this? - No, he didn't, Dr. Shentu.
麦基也不知道
Neither did Maggie.
好, 你不用再负责了
Fine. You're benched.
崔医生, 你来负责
Dr. Choi, you're running point.
卡茨那女士一做完血管造影就告诉我
As soon as Ms. Katsner gets out of angio, let me know.
医院保安会看着她的
Hospital security will keep guard over her.
好
Will do.
喂, 伊森, 兄弟,
Hey, Ethan, man, listen.
你去现场了吗? 监控里有什么发现吗?
Hey, you process the scene? Street cams give you anything?
没有, 糟糕的社区
No, bad neighborhood.
监控很早以前就坏了
Cameras were busted out long ago.
该死的
Damn.
那她的不在场证明呢? -确认了
What about her alibi then? - Checks out, D.
什么?
What?
当地一家餐馆的摄像头拍到达琳和她妹妹
Cameras in a local diner have Darlene and her sister
在入室抢劫案发时正在吃早餐
eating breakfast at the time of the home invasion.
她没作案时间. 不是她
She couldn't have done it. It wasn't her.
摘除第二个肌瘤
Extracting the second fibroid.
注意椎弓根. 这是血管
Watch out for the pedicle. It's really vascular.
我能看见
I can see that.
好了
All right. Got it.
该死. 给我止血钳
Damn it. Lap.
你肯定刺穿了动脉
You must've perforated the artery.
这是在不切断血管的情况下
That's the only way to get it out
取出它的唯一方法
without transecting the vessel.
她血压降了. 开始大量输血
She's hypertensive. Trigger the MTP.
马上止血和抽吸
Laps and suction now.
我还是看不见
I still can't see where...
在那, 看见没?
There it is. See it?
好, 给我夹钳
Yep, clamp.
好了
Okay...
好了, 血压回升
Okay, BP's goin' up.
给我维克里缝合线
I'll take a Vicryl on a CT-1.
好
All right...
就是这样
Here we go...
剪刀
Scissors.
好了
All right.
好
Okay.
先从深层缝合吧
Let's close the deep layers first.
好
All right.
我去告诉古德温女士我们已经渡过难关了
I'll let Ms. Goodwin know we're over the hump.
好吧, 所以情况很危险. 手术进行得很顺利
Okay, so it was touch and go. The surgery went well.
加文情况稳定了, 应该几个小时后就会醒
Gavin's stable, should be awake in a few hours.
我们就能知道他是否有任何缺陷
We'll know then whether he suffered any deficits.
但还有别的情况, 也可能什么都没有,
But look, there's something else, could be nothing,
但当我们刚刚为加文准备康复时
but when we were preparing Gavin for recovery just now,
我注意到他脚趾上有一块严重的淤青
I noticed a nasty bruise on his toe.
肯定是关节处有血肿
Must've been a hematoma in the joint.
血终于流到了表面
Blood finally reached the surface.
等等……是他的大脚趾吗?
Wait...was it his big toe?
是啊, 怎么了?
Yeah, why?
当你签了一份新保单,
When you sign up for a new insurance policy,
如果你死于自己的手
if you die by your own hand,
你家人还能得到赔偿吗?
does your family still get a payout?
不会. 多数保单都有一个条款
They don't. Most plans have a clause.
如果你在两年内自杀身亡,
If you die by suicide within the first two years,
他们不会给你任何赔偿
they won't pay out anything.
我们需要给加文的脚拍个X光
We need to get an x-ray on Gavin's foot, all right?
佐拉…我去拿个棉签
Zora--- I'll grab a kit--
检查一下射击残留物
swab for gunshot residue.
嗯
- Mm.
妈
Ma.
我的宝贝女儿, 感觉怎么样?
Hey, my sweet girl. Hey, how you feelin'?
疼
- Mm, sore.
嗯
Yeah.
亚设医生刚来过
Dr. Asher came by while I was in recovery.
她说孩子会没事的
She said that the baby's gonna be okay.
是的我知道
Yes, I know.
但有件事我必须告诉你
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表