我真不知道你是怎么保持冷静的
I have no idea how you kept your cool like that.
我的手断了对你有什么好处?
What good would I be to you with a busted hand?
它们是你第二好的品质。
They are your second-best attributes.
我觉得米兰娜可能是个毒贩。
I think our girl Milena might be a drug dealer.
雷吉纳·杰福兹副队
Lieutenant Regina Jeffords.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
她今天需要到街上去。
She's needed on the street today.
这是你在警校毕业的时候照的
This was taken at your Police Academy graduation.
我猜一个人认识一个人,是吧?
Guess it takes one to know one, huh?
申图医生,我想知道
Dr. Shentu, I was wondering
你今天晚上愿不愿意和我去看音乐会
if you'd like to go to a concert with me tonight.
当然,乐意至极
Yes. I would love to go.
瓦西克和联调局和解了
Vasik settled with the feds.
作为线人,你有权获得
As whistleblowers, you are entitled
部分和解金。
to a percentage of the settlement.
捐出去一些可以,但我决定自己留着这笔钱
Donated some, but, uh, I decided to keep the money.
有消息说你和兰德尔在休息日在一起了。
So word is you and Randall got together on your day off.
老实交代吧
Spill it.
我们吃了早午餐,很有趣。
We had brunch, it was fun.
但我已经有一会没有他的消息了。
But it's been a minute since I've heard from him.
也许他只是很忙
Maybe he's just busy?
我的不声不响分手期限是三天。
I have a three-day limit when it comes to ghosting.
必须要等下去。
Gotta stick to it.
知道,如果什么都没有的话
I get it-- don't want to get invested
我可不想被牵扯进去
if there's nothing there.
我今天没有他的消息,继续。
I don't hear from him today, moving on.
太糟糕了
Too bad.
但我猜要是我也会有这种感觉的
But I guess I would too.
病人凯拉·米勒,出生10天的新生儿
Patient's Kayla Miller, ten-day-old newborn.
挑食,不吃,呕吐多,
Fussy, not eating, copious vomiting,
发热,腹胀。
fever, distended abdomen.
检查结果?-你猜怎么着,
Labs? - What you'd expect.
白细胞高,钠低,
White count's high, sodium's low,
电解质紊乱。
electrolytes all out of whack.
超声看起来怎么样?-不太好
How's the ultrasound look? - Not good.
希望有人能帮上忙。
Was hoping a fresh set of eyes will help.
还有,那对父母怎么样了?
And, uh, how are the parents doing?
年轻而且害怕
Young and scared.
凯拉是他们的第一个孩子,但他们知道情况不妙。
Kayla's their first, but they know something's very wrong.
是啊
Right.
没事的,凯拉
It's okay, Kayla.
妈妈在这
Mommy's here.
肯德里克,露西,这位是马塞尔医生。
Kendrick, Lucy, this is Dr. Marcel.
你们好
Hi, how are you?
你会帮助我们的孩子?
You'll help our baby?
我会尽我所能。她经常哭吗?
I'll do my very best, yeah. She been crying a lot?
是,已经有好几天了
Yeah, it's been a couple days.
嗯
Yeah.
好,让我们搞清楚发生了什么。
Okay, let's figure out what's going on.
介意我?-嗯
May I? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you--hey.
你好,凯拉
Hi, Kayla.
你好,宝贝
Hi, sweetheart.
我知道,凯拉,你不舒服
I know, Kayla, you're uncomfortable.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
我不是给她喂错奶了
I'm breastfeeding her wrong
就是搞砸了。-不
or messing something else up. - No.
露西和我,我们不知道我们在做什么。
Lucy and I, we don't know what we're doing.
所以凯拉才病了
That's why Kayla's sick.
不,不,不。她感染了
No, no, no. She has an infection.
这和你们一点关系都没有
This has nothing to do with either one of you.
斯科特医生。
Hey, Dr. Scott.
我觉得我看到的和你一样。
Think I'm seeing the same thing you did.
积气
Pneumatosis.
Mm-hmm.
凯拉的肠道扩张了,
So Kayla's bowel is dilated,
小肠壁有空气。
and there's air in the wall of her small intestine.
我怀疑是供血出了问题。
I suspect there's a problem with the blood supply.
为什么?-我不清楚
Why? - I don't know.
但是要找出原因,我得做个手术看看、
But to find out, I'll have to operate and take a look.
做手术?-是啊
Surgery? - Yeah.
哦,天哪,不
Oh, my God, no.
她刚出生十天
She's only ten days old.
很不幸,手术是唯一的
Unfortunately, surgery's the only way
弄清楚病因的方法
to figure out what's going on.
好
Okay.
还有什么人我们能联♥系♥吗?
Is there anyone we can call for you?
家人?
Family?
我们没有家人
We don't have any.
就…就只有我们三个
It's--it's just the three of us.
不,不,我听到了,听起来很有趣。
No, no, I hear you, and it sounds interesting.
但是,我不去了。
But, uh, I gotta pass.
这不太适合我。
It's not for me.
不,凯文,它…
No, Kevin, it--
好吧,挂我电♥话♥。
Okay, hang up on me.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你的奖金正被
Your reward money is burning a hole
别人花的一分不剩?
in other people's pockets?
是,我表弟
Yeah, my cousin.
他想借点钱开个大♥麻♥药房♥。
He's asking for a loan so he can open a cannabis dispensary.
哦
Huh.
是啊,这已经是第三个来找我的
Yeah, third one to hit me up too.
不过,我住在杰家沙发上的时候
Mind you, not a peep from any of them
他们谁都不许偷看。
when I was living on Jay's couch, though.
好吧,你拒绝了
Well, you've said no.
也许消息会传开。
Maybe word will travel.
不,不,别误会我,我想帮忙
No, no, don't get me wrong, I wanna help.
只是交完税,还完医学院贷款
It's just after taxes, med school bills,
买♥♥完医疗事故保险
malpractice insurance,
120万美金真没你想得那么多
1.2 million isn't nearly as much as you'd think.
不过,这还是一笔不错的零钱。
Still, that's a nice chunk of change to play with.
对我来说可不是
No playing for me.
我要还清债务,
I'm getting out of debt,
把剩下的钱存起来,一直存下去。
locking the rest in savings, and keeping it there.
你看见了吗,迪伦?
You seeing this, Dylan?
嗯
Yeah.
非常多的紫色
A lot of purple.
肠子坏死
Intestines are dead.
嗯
Yeah.
从空肠到盲肠。
From the jejunum to the cecum.
所有的都坏死了
All has to come out.
.
几天前,我注意到
Couple of days ago, I noticed
她走得慢了。
she was walking slower.
今天早上,她跌跌撞撞地上楼。
This morning, she stumbled going up the stairs.
她的腿就像断了一样。
It was like her legs just gave out.
瓦莎,我告诉过你,我只是失去了平衡
Varsha, I told you, I just lost my balance.
我应该用扶手的。
I should have used the handrail.
我敢肯定这里还有比你更惨的人。
I'm sure there are other people here in far worse shape.
去帮他们
Help them.
印度母亲啊
Indian mothers.
房♥子都快着了她们还是会说
House could be on fire and she'd still say
一切都很好
everything's fine.
我认为多数母亲都是这样
I think that's most mothers.
你妈也是?-是啊
You too? - Oh, yeah.
好
Okay.
你能按我的手吗
Can you press against my hand?
好吧,你的肌肉张力感觉正常,
Okay, well, your muscle tone feels normal,
但很明显,你失去了运动功能。
but clearly, there's a loss of motor function.
这周才开始吗?
And it just started this week?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表