阿彻医生告诉我你觉得
And Dr. Archer tells me you're feeling
你已经准备好回来了
like you're ready to come back.
是的,女士,我们很高兴他能来
Yes, ma'am. We'd be happy to have him.
医院的规定是你在受伤回来之前
Hospital policy is you have to undergo evaluation
必须接受评估
before coming back from an injury.
我一直在关注最新的日志
I've been staying up-to-date with the journals
和新冠协议
and the latest COVID protocols.
好。如果你们俩不介意的话。
Good. Well, if you two will excuse me.
很高兴你能回来,崔医生
It's good to have you back, Dr. Choi.
谢谢你,女士
Thank you, ma'am.
好吧,我们去模拟实验室看看能不能帮你
Okay, let's hit the sim lab and see if we can help you get
恢复晕船的习惯
your sea legs back again, eh?
迪恩,我一直没机会当面感谢你
Dean, I never got the chance to thank you in person.
是想用甜言蜜语摆脱这次评估?
Trying to sweet talk your way out of this eval?
老兄,我是认真的
I'm serious, man.
是你逼我做脊椎重建的
You pushed for my spinal reconstruction.
要不是你,我可能就不会站在这了
Without you, I probably wouldn't be standing here.
如果不是为了我
Well, you might not have gotten shot
你可能也不会中枪
if it weren't for me.
别以为这事没让我彻夜难眠。
Don't think that hasn't been keeping me up at night.
你知道的,我们已经谈过了
Hey, uh, you know, we're already past that.
没必要再回望过去,对吗?
No need to look back, right?
也不能说我不会为你挡子弹
And can't say I wouldn't take a bullet for you.
肝功能正常
Okay, liver function's looking good.
切口愈合得很好。没有感染迹象。
Incision's healing nicely. No sign of infection.
要我说,你干得不错。
Did a pretty good job, if I say so myself.
这很好。如果我要起诉你会很尴尬的。
That's good. Would've been awkward if I had to sue you.
哦,对了
Oh, right?
谢谢。你还好吗?
Thanks. You okay?
所以,除非你注意到有什么变化,
So, unless you notice any changes, we'll see you
我们几周后再做最后一次检查
in a couple of weeks for a final checkup.
几周后?对
A couple weeks? Yeah.
我得找个借口在那之前见你
I'll have to find an excuse to see you before that.
去喝一杯怎么样?
How about drinks?
哦,艾弗里
Oh, Avery,
我觉得和病人约会不太合适
I don't think it's appropriate for me to date a patient.
我只是说喝酒,但我是说,约会也行
I was just saying drinks but I mean, yeah, a date works.
我得让你回去找我妈了
Well, I should let you get back to my mother.
还在尝试加入团队?
Still trying out for the team?
是啊
Yeah.
过去几周一直在跟着
Been shadowing the past few weeks.
前几天观察一个胰腺移植手术
Observed a pancreatic transplant the other day.
你妈是一位非常有才的外科医生
Your mother's a very talented surgeon.
她还授予你观察的特权
And she grants you the privilege of observing.
我没想到你是那种会袖手旁观的人
I didn't peg you as the type to sit on the sidelines.
但如果你准备好了,
But hey, you decide you're ready to play,
你知道怎么联♥系♥我
you know how to reach me.
在酒吧里泡一整天
A full bar the whole day.
如果你饿了,又有食物,随便什么
They have--if you're hungry and there's food, whatever,
比如龙虾和蟹腿
there's things like lobster and crab legs.
有各种各样的三明治
There's all kind of canapés.
不确定。无论是库珀还是瓦西监视仪
Inconclusive. Neither Cooper nor the Vas-COM
都对埃莉诺·霍尔特的死没有责任
were deemed responsible for Eleanor Holt's death.
他们知道库珀把监视器
Now, they're aware that Cooper inserted
插了两次,对吧
that monitor twice, right?
即使你质疑过它的安全性?
Even after you raised questions about its safety?
他的临床决定有问题吗?是的。
I mean, were his clinical decisions questionable? Yes.
但似乎没有人愿意说他玩忽职守
But no one seemed comfortable saying he was negligent.
一个病人在我们眼前死了,霍斯特德医生
A patient died on our watch, Dr. Halstead.
需要有人为此负责
Someone needs to be held responsible.
我今天要和马特去参加重症监护会议
I'm going to that critical care conference with Matt today.
也许他会在一个更社交的环境中敞开心扉
Maybe he'll open up in a more social environment.
嗯,可能吧
Yeah. Maybe.
所以,今天早些时候你看到的这些蛇
So, these snakes that you saw earlier today,
当你冲进窗户的时候
when you punched through the window,
你是想摆脱它们?
were you trying to--to get away from them?
你是想逃离吗?
Were you trying to escape?
我累了
I'm tired.
我不喜欢谈话
I don't really feel like talking.
好,既然这样,你为什么
All right, well then, why don't you get
不休息一会,也许我们一会再谈这个?
a little rest, and then maybe we talk some more later?
好。嗯
Yeah. All right.
很高兴见到你,阿斯特丽德
Nice to meet you, Astrid.
我以为幻觉是药物引起的,
I thought the hallucinations were drug-induced,
但毒理检测结果显示
but the tox screen came back negative
受控物质呈阴性
for controlled substances.
好,所以我们可以排除了
Okay, so we can cross those off our list.
你觉得这可能是某种精神崩溃?
You think this might be some kind of psychotic break?
可能吧
Maybe.
你知道,可能是精神分♥裂♥症
You know, could be schizophrenia.
我是说,在她这个年纪
I mean, she's the age
这些事就开始出现了
when these things start to present themselves.
她是说她的幻觉
She was saying that her hallucinations
本质上更直观,对吗?
were more visual in nature, correct?
蛇,是的。精神分♥裂♥症不是
Snakes, yeah. Isn't schizophrenia mostly
主要与听觉幻觉有关吗?
associated with hallucinations in the audio modality?
2014年,我在牛津大学出版社
I--I was reading about this study in 2014
读到过这个研究
with the Oxford University Press.
他们列举了接近二比一的流行率。
They cited a close to two to one prevalence.
二比一,对我来说,这仍是悬而未决的科学问题
Two to one--for me, that's still unsettled science.
查尔斯医生,泰勒医生,这两位是阿斯特丽德的父母
Dr. Charles, Dr. Taylor, these are Astrid's parents.
贝基·梅多斯和汤姆·梅多斯
Becky and Tom Meadows.
我的孩子在哪?跟我来
My baby? Yeah.
我知道你是精神科医生
I understand you're a psychiatrist?
我想跟你谈谈把阿斯特丽德
I wanted to talk to you about the possibility
关在这里进行精神治疗的可能性
of keeping Astrid here on a psych hold.
你知道, 梅多斯先生,我—我还没能
You know, Mr. Meadows, I--I haven't been able
对你女儿做出正确的评估
to properly evaluate your daughter yet.
所有的事都是源于6个月之前
This all started about six months ago.
幻觉,古怪的行为,似乎在一夜之间出现了
Overnight it seemed, bam, the hallucinations, the erratic behavior.
我们,我们不能再保护她了
We--we can't protect her anymore.
你跟他说过要把她关起来吗
Did you talk to him about having her committed?
我真的很想多听听你女儿的历史
You know, I would really love to hear more about your daughter's history.
也许我们可以找个更私密的地方谈谈
Maybe we can find someplace more private and talk a bit?
当然可以,挺好的。谢谢你
Sure. Great. Thank you.
重症患者入院
Baghdad!
内森丹尼尔斯
Nathan Daniels.
40岁男性,高速车祸
40-year-old male, high speed MVC.
核磁共振显示畸形。昏迷评分3
Significant c-spine deformity. GCS 3.
心率105,血压120/66
Heart rate 105. BP 120/66.
他儿子在后面那辆救护车里
His son's in the ambo behind us.
好了,先生们,听我口令。一、二、三
Okay, on my count, gently. One, two, three.
瞳孔有活动
Pupils are reactive.
感觉颈椎骨要脱落了
Feeling a bony step-off on the c-spine.
左侧呼吸音减弱。我们需要拍x光片
Diminished breath sounds, left side. We need an X-ray.
嗯
Yep.
对下肢疼痛无反应
Non-reactive to pain in the lower extremities.
X光。离手
X-ray. Clear.
左肺呈白色。血胸
White out in the left lung. Hemothorax.
心率130,血压降到90/55
Heart rate's 130, BP's down 90/55.
给我一套胸管
Give me a chest tube kit.
插♥进♥去了
I'm in.
核磁共振很清楚
C-spine's clear.
我爸,我爸在哪?他还好吗?
Where--where's my Dad? Is he okay?
嗯。哈默医生正在那边
Yeah. My friend Dr. Hammer's
诊治他
taking care of him right over there.
我…我得去看看他。喂,EJ,EJ
I--I need to see him. Hey, EJ, EJ.
听着,听着,我知道你很担心
Look, look, I know you're worried,
但现在先把注意力放在你身上,好吗?
but right now let's just stay focused on you
我得检查一下你的胳膊
for a bit longer, okay? Gotta check out that arm.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表