甚至所有的运动机能
or all of his motor function.
但这种方法风险高
But it is extremely high risk
成功的几率很小
with very little chance of success.
这使手术时间延长了一倍
It doubles the length of the surgery,
而且很有可能
and there's a very good chance
会使他的病情恶化
that it could make his injury worse.
也可能害死他
Or kill him.
我了解我爸
I know my dad.
他愿意承受这个风险
That's a risk he'd be willing to take.
我会去跟亚布拉姆医生谈谈
I'll speak with Dr. Abrams.
哈默医生,咱俩能出去谈谈吗?
Dr. Hammer, can I speak with you outside?
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
EJ有权利知道他的选择
EJ has a right to know his options.
你让他以为他有的选
You made him think he has a choice.
这是他爸。他的生活,他的未来
It's his father. His life, his future.
你向他承诺的未来,你无法实现
The future you're promising him, you can't deliver.
但EJ说这是他爸想要做的事
But EJ said this is what his father would want.
是啊,他才15岁正从创伤中恢复
Yeah, he's 15 and recovering from a trauma.
他只是个孩子
He's just a kid.
是,我会尽我所能
Yeah, and I'm gonna do everything in my power
帮助他坚持这个想法
to help him stay that way.
该死的,还是不合适。抽吸
Damn it. It still doesn't fit. Suction.
我是说,为了保证肝脏存活
I mean, I can't remove any more tissue
我不能再切除任何组织了。马蒂,我们的病人怎么样?
and keep the liver viable. How's our patient, Marty?
体温下降而且他有凝血症
Temp is down and he's coagulopathic.
好吧,如果我们不能把方形的钉子弄小一些,
Well, if we can't make our square peg any smaller,
也许我们可以把圆孔弄大一些
maybe we can make the round hole larger.
你想说什么?
What are you suggesting?
我们扩大腹腔?
That we expand the abdominal cavity?
后面的空间不够,对吧?
There's not enough posterior space, right?
那么,我们能把横膈膜变大吗?
So, can we make the diaphragm larger?
我明白了,那会为我们创造一些空间,
Oh I see, that'll create some space for us to maneuver
让肝脏移♥动♥到位
the liver into position, yeah.
好。给马塞尔医生拿个手术刀
Okay. Get Dr. Marcel a scalpel.
好。干活吧
Okay. Let's go.
莎伦,嘿。对不起打扰了
Sharon, hey. Sorry for the intrusion.
你还记得董事会的罗杰·弗拉纳根吗?
You remember Roger Flanagan, from the Board?
记得
Yes.
我刚在研讨会见到你的女婿,库珀医生
I just saw your son-in-law, Dr. Cooper, at the M&M.
我很不高兴
Sad business.
我做了什么让你不高兴了?
To what do I owe this pleasure?
首先,我想在你
First of all, I want to salute you
作为部门负责人的立场上向你致敬
on the stand you took with the department heads.
病人身上发生的事是个悲剧
What happened with that patient is a tragedy,
而且我们需要保证它不再发生
and we need to make sure it doesn't happen again.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
这就是说,我们要确保
That said, we want to make sure
我们在法律上是清白的
we're in the clear legally.
彼得,你发现了几个
Peter, you identified a couple
潜在的弱点,不是吗?
of potential soft spots, didn't you?
你知道,瓦西克可以说我们违反了合同
You know, Vasik could say we're in breach of contract.
更糟糕的是,提出诽谤指控
Or worse, pursue a defamation claim.
如果出现在错误的法官面前,
And that gets in front of the wrong judge,
我们可能会看到一笔巨额的赔偿
we could be looking at a pretty hefty payout.
这也是为什么董事会决定
That's why the Board's decided to hold off
暂缓禁止瓦西监控仪的使用
on banning the Vas-COM just yet.
相反,我们想成立一个委员会来调查
Instead, we'd like to form a committee to investigate
任何有关故障的指控
any claims of malfunction.
当我们得到所有的数据时,
And when we get all the data in,
我们可以做出一个经过研究的决定
we can make a studied decision.
我明白了
I see.
莎伦,很高兴见到你
Always good to see you, Sharon.
的确
Indeed.
我以为你在考虑加入大联盟
I thought you were looking at breaking into the big leagues.
我没加入
I don't follow.
如果医生们玩得不开心,设备销♥售♥代表
Device reps don't like doing business if the doctors
就不喜欢做生意。好吧,好吧
don't have a good time. Well, well.
为什么?
Why is that?
清醒的医生没有那么腐♥败♥
Sober doctors aren't as corruptible.
听着,像瓦西克这样的公♥司♥,他们想确保
Look, companies like Vasik, they want to make sure
在紧要关头,
that when push comes to shove,
你不会突然遇到道德问题
you won't suddenly get a bad case of ethics.
哦,那么
Oh, well...
对不起,我得…
Excuse me, I just go to--
哦,我告诉你,一旦你习惯了它的味道,
Oh, I tell you, once you get used to the taste,
它就会非常丝滑地滑入你的口腔
it goes down smooth.
那么,你是否觉得你在宣传瓦西监控仪的时候,
So, do you feel like you've been morally compromised,
道德上受到了损害?
promoting the Vas-COM?
你还想怎么弄到蟹腿?
How else are you supposed to get the crab legs?
我是说,瓦…瓦西克给你
I mean, Vas--Vasik's giving you
不止蟹腿吧,对吗?
more than crab legs, right?
我们谈的价钱是多少?
How much we talking about?
看看你,你这个贪婪的小杂种
Look at you, you greedy little bastard.
怪不得瓦西克想拉拢你
No wonder Vasik's trying to get their hooks in you.
来吧,让我们…你说我们…
Come on, let's just--what you say we--
你说我们把这个聚会提高一个档次?
what you say we take this party up a notch?
就一点点?
Just a little?
嗯嗯!
Mm-hmm!
拜托。血氧饱和度降到65
Come on, come on. Sats down to 65.
我要叫停了。我就快好了
I'm calling it. I'm almost in.
不,拜托,你的病人缺氧了。结束了
No, come on, your patient's hypoxic. It's over.
拜托,老兄。没人会下降那么快
Come on, man. No one goes down that fast.
听着,伊森,我们都知道
Listen, Ethan, we both know
这样的情况会很快恶化。
how quickly a situation like this can go south.
这就是为什么如果你要回到急诊科,
This is why you need to be prepared
你需要做好准备。
if you're going to return to the ED.
你以为我不知道?
You don't think I know that?
拜托,老兄,让我再做一次
Come on, man, let me go again.
再做一次
Let's go again.
我们究竟为什么要这样做?
Why exactly are we doing this?
脑电图可以确定阿斯特里德的大脑活动,
An EEG can determine Astrid's brain activity
这可能有助于实现
that might be useful in--in realizing
癫痫或肿瘤等诊断
diagnoses such as epilepsy or a tumor.
我以为我们确定
I thought we determined she was suffering
她患有某种精神疾病?
from some kind of psychiatric disorder?
只是想确保没有潜在的原因
Just want to make sure there's no underlying causes.
泰勒医生?有时间吗?
Dr. Taylor? Can I get a moment?
我想我们已经决定暂停
I thought we decided to put a pause
做一系列测试了。
on the battery of tests.
我知道,但我需要排除
I know, but I needed to-- to rule out epilepsy
癫痫作为潜在原因的可能性
as an underlying cause.
我跟你说实话吧
You know, I gotta be honest with you,
我有点担心
I'm a little concerned.
我认为在这你把自己逼得太紧了
I think you're pushing way too hard here.
不。没有
No. Yeah.
而且我觉得你应该休息一下
And I think that maybe you should take a little break.
我认为你应该回家…
I think you should go home...
回家?再做些检查。
Go home? And get some rest. Yeah.
查尔斯医生,我知道你觉得我不属于这
Dr. Charles, I know that you think I don't belong here
但我想确保你…哇,哇,哇
but I assure you-- Whoa, whoa, whoa.
这话我可没说过。我为什么会这么想?
I didn't say that. Why would I think that?
麦基告诉我你知道我和她的关系
Maggie told me you that know about me and her,
她是我的生母
that she's my birth mother.
血压飙升,160超过100
BP spiked, 160 over 100.
超快速,心率在150次
Super tachy, heart rate's in the 150s.
她抽搐了吗?
Is she having a seizure?
脑电图显示情况并非如此
The EEG says that's not what's happening.
那到底是什么情况?推10毫克柳氨苄心定
Then what is happening? Push 10 of labetalol.
给她输上氧
And get her on oxygen.
阿斯特丽德,你能听到我说话吗?阿斯特丽德?
Astrid, can you hear me? Astrid?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表