崔西, 做个正常的心脏检查
Hey, Trish, please start a normal cardiac work up, would ya?
做胸部x光, 血气, 血常规, 血液生化和心电图
Chest X-ray and a blood gas, trops, CBC, CMP, and an EKG.
这可真是个稀奇事
Well, this is a nice surprise.
菲丽莎, 你不是在上班吧
Hey, Felicia, uh, you're not at work, are you?
没有, 我今天休息
Uh, no, not today.
我正要去你♥爸♥家收拾他剩下的东西
I'm actually heading to your Dad's to pack up the last of his stuff.
太好了, 嗯, 你能帮我个忙吗
Perfect, um, you think I could ask you to do me a big favor?
我都忘了我们有午餐约会吗
Do we have a lunch date I forgot about?
不, 丹尼尔, 我来这是为了个病人
No, Daniel, I'm here for a patient.
哦
Oh.
我一直在关注路易斯的新闻
I've been following the news on Luis.
我看到他今早被带到这里
I read that he was brought over here this morning.
路易斯·佩纳是你的病人吗
Luis Pena's your patient?
是的, 很多年了, 但我们已经
Yes, for many years, but we haven't had
很久没有治疗了, 所以. -哦
a session for a long time, so. - Oh.
哦, 天哪, 路易斯. -嗯
Oh, God, Luis. - Yeah.
你让他吃饭了吗
Have you gotten him to eat yet?
不, 他对绝食非常严肃
No, he's very serious about this.
你绝对应该和他谈谈
You should definitely have a chat with him.
我会的. 想进来吗
I will. Want to come in?
好啊
Yeah.
你病人的经皮脐带血取样结果出来了
Labs are back on that PUBS test you requested.
谢谢, 特里尼. -不用谢
Oh, great, thanks, Trini. - Yeah.
看来孩子贫血了
Looks like the baby's anemic.
我们得给他输血, 争取让他在子♥宫♥里多待一会儿.
We need to transfuse him, try to buy him a little more time in utero.
这太奇怪了, 上面说
That's weird, it says the baby's
孩子是O型血
blood type is O-positive.
所以呢
Yeah, so?
这就是我想说的—英格丽是AB阴性血
Yeah, that's what I thought-- Ingrid's is AB-negative.
这在医学上是不可能的
That's not medically possible.
英格丽不是这孩子的母亲
Ingrid can't be this baby's mother.
我是说, 从技术上讲我不是孩子生物学上的母亲
I mean, technically, I'm not the baby's biological mother.
我是个代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥. 我是说, 我过去是代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥
I'm a surrogate. I mean, I was a surrogate.
过去?
Was?
你还记得我跟你说过的基因测试吧
You remember that genetic panel I told you about?
就是说孩子有脊髓性肌萎缩症的那个?
The one that said the baby had SMA?
那对夫妇发现之后
When the couple found out,
他们决定终止妊娠
they decided to terminate the pregnancy.
但你没有
But you didn't.
我不能
I just--I just couldn't.
那对父母知道吗
Were the parents made aware of that?
这有什么关系
What does that matter?
反正他们也不想要这孩子
They--they didn't want the baby anyway.
好吧, 你知道, 有些事情
Okay, you know what, this is something that
我们可以之后再讨论
we can discuss later.
现在重要的是孩子的健康
What's important now is the health of the baby.
所以我们要先给他输血,
So we're gonna start by transfusing him
看看能不能治愈贫血
with some blood, see if that helps cure the anemia.
好, 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
亚设医生
Dr. Asher?
我们得和他的亲生父母确认一下
So we have to confirm this with the biological parents.
我不认为这是我们的责任
I'm not sure that that's our responsibility,
特别是那对夫妇放弃了这个孩子
especially if the parents gave up the baby.
我们不知道这是不是真的
Well, we don't know if that's true.
看看她花了多久才告诉我们
Look how long it took her to tell us about
基因缺陷的事. -她为什么要撒谎
the genetic defects. - Why would she be lying?
总而言之, 她不能对那对父母遮遮掩掩
Bottom line, she can't ghost the parents like that.
他们有权利知道发生了什么
They have every right to know what's going on.
我们得通知法务部, 让他们联♥系♥他们
We have to notify legal so they can contact them.
你是对的
You're right, okay.
我所看到的让我担心, 让我们担心
What I'm seeing here worries me--worries us.
你现在是在冒着生命危险
You are risking your life now.
我只是在做需要做的事
I'm doing what needs to be done.
但你还没有表明你的观点吗?
But haven't you made your point?
上次我去看了, 一切还是原样
Last I checked, nothing's changed.
他们还在转移金属粉碎机
They're still relocating the metal shredder.
我觉得我还没有表明自己的观点
Then I don't think I have made my point.
敏迪, 我需要和路易斯单独谈谈
Mindy, I'd like to have a moment alone with Luis.
不, 他希望我在这
No, he wants me here.
好吧, 我得告诉你, 她根本
Okay, I have to tell you, she doesn't have
没把你的利益放在心上
your best interests at heart.
她优先考虑的是她的故事
Her priority is her story.
是我给敏迪打的电♥话♥, 我主动联♥系♥的
I called Mindy. I initiated the contact.
考虑到我们过去处理的事
Considering what you and I have dealt with in the past,
我认为你应该理解我的担心
I think you can understand my concern.
你看到的是过去的我
You see the old me.
你看不出这有多重要
You don't see that this is important.
理查德森医生, 出来一下
Um, Dr. Richardson, quick word, please?
我感觉我错过了什么
I just feel like I'm missing something.
能给我讲点过去的事吗
Can I get a little more history?
路易斯三年前曾试图自杀
Luis tried to take his life three years ago.
他一生都在与抑郁症作斗争
He's been struggling with depression his whole life.
好吧
Okay.
万一这是又一次自杀的尝试呢
I mean, what if this is just another suicide attempt?
我们应该对他进行心理治疗
We should have him on a psych hold.
即便你是对的, 心理治疗
But even if you're right, you know, a psych hold's not
也没法解决他吃饭的问题
gonna solve the problem of getting him to eat.
他有能力, 我们又不能强迫他吃饭
We can't force feed him, he has capacity.
我很担心他会结束自己的生命
I am terrified that he's going to take his own life.
我理解, 但不幸的是
I get that, but unfortunately,
我们只是, 我们没有阻止他的法律依据
we just--we don't have the legal grounds to stop him.
你的CT 扫描显示是阴性
So your CT scans are negative.
我没看到任何摔倒的损伤
I'm not seeing any injury from a fall.
但你的血液酒精含量非常高
But your blood-alcohol content is very high
每百毫升240毫克
at .240 grams per deciliter.
我就知道你喝酒了
You're drunk, we knew it.
我没有, 肯定弄错了
I'm not! It's a mistake.
我们得给你安排个项目
We've got to get you into some kind of program.
你们能帮帮我们吗
Can you help us with that?
当然. -我没喝酒
Of course. - I didn't drink anything.
好了, 别撒谎了, 佐伊, 够了
All right, stop lying, Zoe, okay, that's enough.
我没撒谎. -别说了, 太侮辱人了
I'm not lying. - Just stop, it's insulting.
你说话含混不清
You're slurring your words.
太侮辱人了, 你说话含混不清
It's insulting, you're slurring your words.
嗯, 静脉注射一毫升生理盐水
Uh, get a line, hang a liter of saline.
知道
You got it.
我们要给佐伊补水
We're going to hydrate Zoe, okay?
她应该很快就会清醒过来
She should sober up pretty soon.
我们的水手怎么样
How's our squid?
不确定, 心动过速仍然持续
Not sure, tachycardia's still persistent.
似乎没有损伤任何心肌,
Doesn't appear to have damaged any heart muscle,
但心脏科想给他插管确认一下
but cardiology wants to cath him to make sure.
他的血压呢 -还是很高
And his BP? - Still elevated.
在滴注尼卡地平之后? -是的
Even after the nicardipine? - Yeah.
这太奇怪了
That's odd.
好了, 在上面滴上艾司洛尔
All right, let's add an esmolol drip on top.
看看我们能不能控制住
See if we can't get that back under control.
伊森! -嗨
Hey, Ethan! - Hey.
嗨
Hey.
希望这就是你要找的
Hope this was what you were looking for.
谢谢你, 又给你找麻烦
Thank you, I know it's a huge inconvenience.
这不是什么大事. 我喜欢来芝加哥
Ah, it's not that big a deal. I like coming into Chicago.
其实, 我在想你下班后
Actually, wondering if maybe you
想不想一起吃点东西
want to grab a bite after work?
好啊
Yeah, I'd like that.
太好了
Great.
所以, 你想找什么
So what are you hoping to find?
我觉得我的病人认识我爸
I think my patient knew my father.
你想看看吗? -嗯
Uh, you wanna take a look? - Yeah.
他们来了, 亚设医生和霍斯特德医生
Here they are, doctors Asher and Halstead.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表