而我,我想道歉
And I--I wanted to apologize.
为什么?
Why?
我已经为那个把我从我女儿的病例
I've been waiting two weeks for the Crockett
踢走就为了出现在我的手术室的克罗克特等了两周
who threw me off my daughter's case to show up in my OR.
很高兴他最后做到了
Nice he could finally make it.
自我怀疑在你身上可不是个好现象
Self-doubt's not a good look on you.
晚安,马塞尔医生
Have a good night, Dr. Marcel.
内森,这位是亚布拉姆斯医生
Nathan, this is Dr. Abrams.
你能动动你的左脚吗?
Can you move your left foot for me?
你能动动你的脚趾吗?
Can you wiggle your toes?
内森,你能动动你的脚趾吗?
Nathan, can you wiggle your toes for me?
拜托,爸爸。拜托
Come on, Dad. Please.
谢谢你。谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
很高兴我们帮上忙了
Happy we could help.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
今天的诊断真棒
Hell of a call today.
嘿,怎么了?
Hey, what's wrong?
我只是松了一口气
I'm just so relieved.
我不确定我的诊断是否正确
I wasn't sure I was making the right call.
但你是对的
But you did.
一切都解决了
It all worked out.
你为一个15岁的孩子而战,你赢了
You fought for a 15-year-old, and you won.
我不知道
I don't know.
我感觉可能
I feel like maybe
今天这个我为他而战的15岁孩子就是我自己
the 15-year-old I was fighting for today was me.
我在EJ的年龄就开始照顾我妈了
I was EJ's age when I had to start taking care of my mom.
这让我失去了很多
It took so much out of me.
现在仍然是这样
It still does.
想谈谈吗?去喝一杯?
Want to talk about it? Grab a beer?
我愿意,但今晚不行
I wish. I can't tonight.
我得回去照顾我妈
I got to get home to my mom.
没关系。明天见
It's all good. Yeah. See you tomorrow.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
今天真要谢谢你。没事
Thank you for today. Yeah.
查尔斯医生?你有时间吗?
Dr. Charles? You have a minute?
嗯。进来
Yeah. Come on in.
我只是想过来道歉
I just wanted to come up and apologize.
为什么?
What for?
我指责你认为我不属于这里,
I accused you of thinking that I didn't belong here
这是不对的
and that wasn't right.
我意识到我在向你身上
I'm realize that I was projecting my own insecurities
投射自己的不安全感。没有必要道歉
onto you. No apology necessary.
事实上,我很高兴你来找我,
Matter of fact, I'm glad you stopped by
因为我想表扬
because I wanted to commend you
你今天的坚持,真的
on your stick-to-itiveness today, really.
谢谢你。谢谢你。这意味着很多
Thank you. Thank you. That means a lot.
但你知道真正糟糕的是什么吗?
But you know what really sucks?
真正糟糕的是像你这样有能力的人
What really sucks is when capable people like yourself
觉得他们需要,
feel like they need,
我不知道,一点,嗯…
I don't know, a little, um...
一点额外的帮助来跟上
a little extra help to keep up.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我的意思是,我不知道,像什么,咖♥啡♥因♥药片,
What I mean is, I don't know, like what, caffeine pills
或太多的能量饮料,或者我的意思是,上帝禁止的
or too many energy drinks, or I mean, God forbid,
直接的药物,你知道吗?
straight up pharmaceuticals, you know?
如果你说的是我今早吃的药
If you're talking about the pill I took this morning,
我…我跟你说那是因为我的过敏
I--I told you that it was for my allergies.
我没有任何药物上瘾
I'm not on anything.
听着,瓦妮莎,我想说的是我真的
Look, Vanessa, all I'm saying is that I really understand
理解你承受的压力--
the kind of pressure you're under--
我该回急诊科了
I should get back to the floor.
但非常谢谢你,查尔斯医生。我很感激
But thank you so much, Dr. Charles. I appreciate it.
嗨
Hey.
我听说了。他怎么样?
I heard what happened. How's he doing?
他好像躲过了一颗子弹。但现在说还为时过早
Seems he dodged a bullet. But it's too soon to tell.
我差点就让他说出真♥相♥了
I was so close to getting him to confess.
这样的经历可以改变一个人
Well, an experience like this has been known to change a man.
我想我们得等着看这对他有什么影响
Guess we'll have to wait to see what effect it has on him.
你刷碗了
You cleaned.
房♥东对这件事很生气
The landlord was on my ass about it.
看起来挺好
Looks good.
妈妈
Hey, Mom,
你知道我总是在尽力照顾你
you know I always do my best to take care of you.
亲爱的,我知道
I know, hon.
今天早上的鳄梨吐司其实很好吃
That avocado toast this morning was actually pretty good.
哈哈。那就好
Ha ha. Good.
我的意思是…如果我逼你或者僭越你
Well, I more meant... if I push you or overstep,
只是因为我爱你
it's only 'cause I love you.
你在说什么?
What's this about?
你对不呆在医院太固执了
You were so adamant about not staying in the hospital.
我担心你照顾不好自己
And I was afraid that you wouldn't take care of yourself after you left, so...
我把你的车拖走了
I had your van towed.
什么?
What?
我想如果你能和我住几个星期,
I thought that if you just stayed with me for a few weeks,
我就能在你服用抗生素的时候照顾你
that I could take care of you while you took your antibiotics.
我的家。你夺走了我的家
My home. You took my home from me.
我知道我错了。我很抱歉
I know I was wrong. I am sorry.
我是为了保护你。我不知道还有什么办法…
I did it to protect you. I didn't know what else to--
那是我的生活。你怎么能?
My whole life. How could you?
停下,停下。妈妈,求你了
Stop, stop! Mom, please.
求你了,让我们谈谈
Please, let's just talk about this.
你骗了我!拜托。不,妈妈,求你了
You lied to me! Come on. No, Mom, please.
快停下
Stop it, Mom.
天哪
God--
对…对不起。不,我没事,我没事
I'm--I'm sorry. No. I'm okay. I'm okay.
妈妈,我没事。你干什么?
Mom, I'm okay. What are you doing?
妈,你干什么?
Mom, what are you doing?
我得走了
I gotta go.
不,拜托,妈,求你了,妈妈
No, no. Come on, Mom, please, Mom.
妈妈,停下。妈妈!
Mom, stop. Mom!
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表