考虑一下...
giving some thought as to...
我想在哪里结束。
where I might want to end up.
对吧?
Right?
- 对。
- Right.
- 霍尔斯特医生,嗨,我是杰莎·里纳尔迪。
- Dr. Halstead, hi. I'm, Jessa Rinaldi.
我是Vasik实验室的设备代表。
I'm a device rep at Vasik Labs.
- 嗨,很高兴认识你。
- Hi. Nice to meet you.
- 库珀医生今天打给我老板去称赞你。
- Dr. Cooper called my boss today singing your praises.
在Vasik里,马特的一句好话能带来很大影响。
And a good word from Matt goes a long way at Vasik.
- 我很荣幸。
- I am honored.
- 我想和你谈谈我们的一种产品,
- I would love to talk to you about one of our products,
Vas-COM。它能测量心脏函数...
the Vas-COM. It measures cardiac function...
输出
Output.
它能测量心脏输出,嗯...通过...
It measures cardiac output by, um... by...
它...它能告知医生病人何时需要额外的...
Well, it... it tells doctors when patients need additional...
医疗?
medicine?
不好意思,也不是这么说。
I'm sorry, that's not right either.
- 没关系,我对Vas-COM很熟悉了。
- It's okay. I'm familiar with the Vas-COM.
- 真的吗?好的,很好。
- You are? Okay, great.
关键是,Vasik希望让Vas-COM成为
Bottom line, we at Vasik want to make the Vas-COM
新的护理标准,我们需要让你
the new standard of care, and we could really use
帮忙跨部门进行推广。
your help promoting it across departments。
库珀医生说你
Doctor Cooper said that you
如果你进行设备销♥售♥的话
could be a real asset...in that regard...
在这方面...能成为非常有用的人...
if you're sold on the device.
当然Vasik会对你的
And Vasik would, of course,
compensate you
时间和付出给予回报。
for your time and your effort.
当然,一切都是光明正大的。
All above board, of course.
- 我非常感兴趣。
- I am definitely interested.
- 是吗?太好了。
- You are? Okay, great.
嗯,我来给你我的名片。
Um, here, let me give you my card.
- 嘿,妈?
- Hey, Mom?
是我
It's me.
这是1200块。
It's 1,200.
- 嘿。
- Hey.
斯蒂维!
Stevie!
斯蒂维,等一下。
Stevie, wait.
你同意我把它用在我的货车上吗?
You're okay with me using it on the van?
- 我更愿意...你已经知道我更想要什么了。
- I'd prefer... you already know what I'd prefer.
但这是你自己的事。
But it's yours.
没有任何条件。妈,你想干嘛都行。
No strings. Do what you want with it, Mom.
- 谢谢。
- Thank you.
- 嗯。
- Yeah.
我们能找个地方吃晚饭吗?
Can we get dinner somewhere?
我们不一定要去餐馆或者什么的。
We don't have to go to a restaurant or anything.
我们可以打包带过来这里吃?
We could just get take-out and bring it back here?
- 好的,可以。
- Yeah. All right.
我去拿下我的背包。
Let me grab my backpack.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表