我女儿她...她喜欢这些老化滤镜和...
My daughter she just... she loves these aging filters and...
- 这又有什么关系?
- What does this have to do with?
- 我们想让你好好看看这个照片...
- Well, we wanted you to take a look at this photo...
然后想象一下自己未来的样子。
and think about a future version of yourself.
你知道的,像...
You know, what...
她的生活是什么样的?
what is her life like?
她关心的是谁?
Who does she care about?
她爱的是什么?
What does she love?
我不想去想。
I don't want to.
- 吉娜,它是怎么样的?
- What is it, Gina?
- 我在很长的一段时间里...
- I haven't thought about the future...
没去想过未来。
in a really long time.
- 你认为这是为什么?
- Why do you think that is?
- 因为如果...
- Because what if...
如果我没有未来呢?
what if I don't have one?
- 如果你有呢?
- What if you do?
你想让它看起来是什么样的?
What would you want it to look like?
- 我想...
- I guess...
我看到自己和孩子在一起,也许有两个。
I see myself with a kid. Maybe two.
居住在温暖的地方。
Living someplace warm.
我有个梦想。
I have this dream.
我一直想开一家户外书店。
I've always wanted to open up an outdoor bookshop.
我知道这在芝加哥很不实际,但是...
It's impractical in Chicago, I know, but...
- 如果你住在温暖的地方就不会了。
- Not if you're living someplace warmer.
- 嘿,吉娜。我知道你很害怕。
- Hey, Gina. Look, I know you're scared.
我能理解。
I get it.
但如果你继续推迟手术,
But if you continue to postpone surgery,
你就是在剥夺自己一个
you're denying yourself a shot at what sounds like
非常美好的未来。
a really great future.
- 我们让你自己待会,好吗?
- We're gonna give you a little time, okay?
你想拿着这个吗?
You wanna hold onto this for a bit?
- 等等。
- Wait.
- 吉娜?
- Gina?
- 我会做手术的。
- I'll have the surgery.
- 好的。
- Okay.
- 坎迪斯已经离开了吗?
- Did Candace leave already?
- 是,她出院了。来看看这个。
- Yeah, discharged her. Ay, come take a look at this.
她向她的粉丝坦白了。
She came clean to her followers.
- 不幸的是,她错了。
- Unfortunately, she's wrong.
她的狼疮又开始活跃了,她的病情不再是好转了。
Her Lupus is active again. She's no longer in remission.
- 我的狼疮又复发了?
- My Lupus is active again?
- 很不幸,是的。
- Unfortunately, yes.
我又做了一组化验,证实了这一点。
I ran another set of labs which confirmed it.
- 你怎么知道的?
- How did you know?
- 你今天早上告诉我们在那辆车撞你之前
- So you told us this morning you did not see the car
你都没看到它,对吧。这就让我想到
before it hit you, right? So that got me wondering
视野下降可能是罪魁祸首。
if peripheral vision loss could be to blame.
再加上你的白血球计数升高
Combined with your elevated white blood count
还有头痛...如果你的狼疮再次活跃
and head pain... if your Lupus had become active again
并且攻击你的脑部...
- 但我以为我的脑部CT
and was attacking your brain...
- But I thought my head CT
是正常的。
- 它是正常。
was negative.
- It was.
但从CT上看不出肿胀。
But swelling wouldn't be visible on a CT.
- 正是这样。我们打算给你安排一个核磁共振
- That's right. We're gonna send you for an MRI
来看看到底发生了什么,
to see exactly what's going on,
但所有的迹象都指向脑部炎症和
but all signs point to brain inflammation
视神经炎,都是由潜在的狼疮引发的。
and optic neuritis due to underlying Lupus.
- 我想这就是我这些年一直喊
- I guess this is what I deserve for crying wolf
狼来了的报应吧。
all these years.
天啊,你真该看看我帖子下面的评论。
God, you should see the comments under my post.
他们是如此的受伤和愤怒。
They're so hurt and angry.
现在如果我告诉他们狼疮又活跃了,
And now if I tell them it's active again,
没人会关心,没人会相信。
nobody's gonna care. Nobody's gonna believe me.
- 听着,我知道你现在感觉像失去了你的同伴。
- Listen, I know you feel like you lost your tribe right now.
但相互理解?它需要一个过程。
But understanding? It's a process.
你做了你该做的。
You did your part.
说出了你的真♥相♥。
Laying out your truth.
现在给他们一个机会,
Now give them a chance to get there.
那些你们愿意一起并肩作战的人,
Those who you want in the trenches with you,
他们会朝着你走来的。
they'll come around.
- 祝你好运,吉娜。
- Good luck, Gina.
- 嘿,丹尼尔。很高兴在遇到你了。
- Hey, Daniel. Glad I caught you.
我注意到你今天没有在新系统里
I noticed that you didn't log any patients
记录任何病人。
into the new portal today.
如果你在使用上有任何问题。
If you're having trouble navigating the platform,
我很愿意去IT部找个人来帮你。
I'd be happy to get somebody from IT to walk you through it.
谢谢,我真的很感激。
You know, I really appreciate that,
但这真的没有必要。
but it's not gonna be necessary.
我是不会用它的。
I'm not gonna be using it.
是啊。
Yeah.
我知道这很痛苦,但...
I know it's a pain, but...
- 这根本不是痛苦。它只是...只是
- Well, not that it's a pain. It just... it just doesn't make
对精神病学来说毫无意义。
a whole lot of sense for psychiatry.
- 我们不能只做三分钟的评估,
- We can't just do a three-minute evaluation
然后,就像写一个剧本那样?
and, like, fire off a script, you know?
必须得多花点时间在病人身上。
Gotta spend more time with the patients.
没有其他办法。
- 嗯。
Not really any way around it.
- Yeah.
- 今天和我一起的工作的这个女人...
- This young woman I was working with today...
我实话实说,如果我没有花时间去理解
I mean honestly, if I hadn't taken the time to understand
然后解决她问题的根源,
and then address the root cause of her issue,
她很可能不会去接受
she probably wouldn't be heading off to undergo,
手术...这可能救了她的命,所以...
you know, surgery... probably gonna save her life, so...
- 嘿,我听到你说的了,我认为你是对的。
- Hey, listen, I hear you. I think you're right.
- 好的,真是棒极了。
- Okay. Well, terrific.
- 考虑到速度对急诊科的重要性,
- Given the necessity for speed in the ED,
或许精神病学并不属于这里。
maybe psychiatry just doesn't belong here.
- 你觉得呢?
- You think?
你去把它挂在旗杆上吧,伙计。
You go ahead and run that up the flag pole, buddy.
- 神经外科会开始给吉姆使用类固醇来减轻他的
- Neurosurgery started Jim on steroids to reduce the edema
脑内水肿。
in his brain.
你还应该知道,他承认了
You should also know that he finally owned up
他所做的事。
to what he did.
并让我转达他对你的歉意。
And asked me to pass along his apology.
- 我得说从你说他们是捐赠者那一刻起
- I'll admit my guard was up from the minute you said
我就开始警惕了。
they were donors.
我见过太多的人用自己的钱
I've just seen too many people use their money
来影响他人,你知道的。
as leverage over others, you know?
- 好吧,我对想这么对你的人表示
- Well, my condolences to anyone who ever tries that
沉重哀悼。
with you again.
- 嘿,麦基?
- 怎么了?
- Hey, Maggie?
- Yeah.
- 介意我今天早一点走吗?
- Mind if I take off a little early today?
我有些私事需要去处理。
I need to take care of some personal business.
- 行,去吧。
- 谢谢。
- No, go ahead.
- Thank you.
- 好了。明天见
- All right. I'll see you tomorrow.
- 嘿。
- 嘿。
- Hey.
- Hey.
- 等等,马塞尔医生,这是你吗?
- Wait, is that you, Dr. Marcel?
- 在大约30年后,是的。
- In 30 or so years, yeah.
我想是吧。
I guess.
- 我还以为你不会去思考未来。
- I thought you weren't into thinking about the future.
“计划产生预期,
"Planning leads to expectations,
预期让你失望。”
which can lead to disappointments."
你这么认真的吗?
You were paying attention?
是的,但我不知道。
Yeah, but I don't know.
也许你发现了什么。
Maybe you're onto something.
也许这不是一个坏注意...
Maybe it's not such a bad idea...
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表