我只是在几个病例上帮了她的忙
I've been assisting her on some cases.
嗯,对啊
Oh, right.
这是你早上迟到的原因吗?
Is that why you were late this morning?
我在考虑申请
I'm considering applying
移植外科的奖学金
for a fellowship in transplant surgery.
这对你来说挺好
That's good for you.
但只要你在这,你就代表急诊科
But when you're down here, you represent the ED,
这些病人应该得到和楼上其他病人
and these patients deserve just as much care
一样的照顾和关心
and concern as any patient upstairs.
凯特,加斯特恩女士可以见你了
Kate, Ms. Gastern's ready for you.
布兰登会为西沃恩做任何事
Brandon would do anything for Siobhan.
他是个好父亲
He's a great dad.
哦,这不是我能决定的
Oh, it's not for me to decide.
那只是一场酒吧斗殴
It was one bar fight.
在错误的时间和地点发生的错误的事
It was the wrong place at the wrong time.
西沃恩出生后他就没喝过酒
He hasn't even had a drink since Siobhan was born.
所以布兰登早上就认出了斯科特医生了吗?
So Brandon recognized Dr. Scott this morning?
这是布兰登犯下的唯一罪行
It was the only crime that Brandon ever committed.
他当然能认出来逮捕他的警官
Of course he would recognize the officer who arrested him.
这就是为什么当斯科特医生问我们那些问题的时候,
And--and that's why we were when eggshells when Dr. Scott
我们总是战战兢兢
was asking us all those questions.
我理解
I understand.
如果我们失去了女儿,我不知道该怎么办
If we lose our little girl, I don't know what we'll do.
我认识玛德琳·加斯特恩很久了
I've known Madeline Gastern for a long time.
她会公平对待你的
She'll give you a fair shake.
好
Okay.
迪伦,我得问问你
Dylan, I have to ask you.
你和布兰登·墨菲的关系
Is your relationship with Brandon Murphy
会影响你对这个病例的看法吗
affecting your perception of this case?
听着,我们今天找到的所有证据都指向虐待儿童
Listen, all the evidence we found today points to child abuse.
都在西沃恩的医疗档案里
It's all right here in Siobhan's medical files.
迪伦,我只想让
Dylan, all I'm asking is that
你看看今天发生的一切
you take a look at everything that's gone down today.
你确定没有其他解释吗?
Are you absolutely sure there's no other explanation?
你在这里怎么受得了?
How can you stand it here?
那股味道,而且,而且很冷
The smell, and -- and it's freezing.
你能不能让我走?
Will you please just let me go?
我们在等你的处方,
We were waiting on your prescription to be filled,
但好消息是,已经准备好了
but good news, it's ready.
你的抗生素。一天两次,随食物一起吃。
Your antibiotics. Twice a day with food.
这是14天的量
This is a 14 day supply,
你还得再加两次药
and you need to refill your prescription twice.
我负责加药,妈妈
I'll take care of the refills, mom.
我能做到
I can do it.
如果你能帮我把你的病号♥服抬高几英寸,
If you could just lift your gown a couple of inches
特丽,我要把这个补丁贴上去
for me, Terri, I'm gonna place this patch.
什么—我要补丁做什么?
What--what do I need a patch for?
它有助于追踪你的药物。追踪?
It helps track your meds. Tracking?
你在说什么?谁在追踪它们?
What are you talking about? Who's tracking them?
是你?
You?
把这些都拿开
Get that away from me and these too.
别再对我指手画脚了。我只是想帮你
Stop telling me what to do. I'm just trying to help you!
我不吃你的药了
I'm not taking your pills,
我也不在你的医院待了
and I'm not staying in your hospital.
现在把我弄出去
Get me out of here now.
嗯,就像你建议的那样麻痹了他
Yeah, paralyzed him as you suggested,
但我没看见有任何好转
but I'm not seeing any improvement.
氧合作用依然非常差
Oxygenation is still extremely poor.
好吧,我们试着换一下排气口。
Okay, let's try some vent changes.
我会做一个募集策略
I'll do a recruitment maneuver.
那是什么?
What's that?
所以我要扩大戈登的肺
So I'm going to expand Gordon's lungs to allow
让氧气和二氧化碳更好的交换
for a better exchange of oxygen for CO2.
我—我没听懂
I'm--I'm sorry.
如果你把戈登的肺想象成两个气球,
If you think of Gordon's lungs like two balloons,
我要给它们充气,这样它们就能吸入更多氧气
I'm going to blow them up so they can take in more oxygen.
这安全吗?
Is that safe?
你知道,我以前没做过这种手术
You know, it's not a procedure I've done before.
霍斯特德医生是位优秀的医生,
Look, Dr. Halstead is an excellent doctor,
但他不是肺病专家
but he's not a lung specialist.
他没有以这种方式使用呼吸机的经验
He doesn't have experience using the ventilator in this manner.
我们会一起做这个手术的
We're all going to do this together.
我们所有人
All of us, okay?
计时,霍斯特德医生。30秒
Time me, Dr. Halstead. 30 seconds.
你看到了,对吧?
You saw that, right?
看到了
I did.
我不知道该做什么了?
I don't know what to do anymore.
比如说,你一生中大部分时间
Say you--you've essentially been parenting your mother
都在照顾你的母亲
for most of your life, right?
我从没这么想过,但没错
I never thought of it like that, but yes.
这很辛苦
It's hard work.
但为了什么?
And for what?
我是有多笨才认为我能让她改变
So stupid to think that I could ever get her to change.
很明显,这没有发生
Obviously, that's not gonna happen.
好吧,既然你不再征求我的意见了
Okay, now that you're not asking me for my advice--
不是
No, I am.
好吧,也许是时候换一种方法了。
Okay, well then maybe it's time for a different approach.
一些不那么亲和的东西?
Something perhaps less parental?
比如?
Like what?
让她做她想做的事?
Let her just do whatever she wants?
一走了之?
Just walk away?
你知道退一步的好处吧,
Well, you see the thing about taking a step back, though,
这对你们俩都有好处
is that it might benefit the both of you.
看起来很乐观。
Well, it seems pretty optimistic.
我不知道,我是说,至少,
I don't know, I mean, at the very least,
你会得到一个非常应得的休息
you would be getting a very much-deserved break.
而且我认为这可能是一件好事
And I think that might be a really good thing.
3,2,1
In three, two, one.
没有变化。重设计时器30秒
No change. Set the timer 30 again.
等等,饱和度上升了
Wait, sats are climbing.
80,84
80, 84.
89.
91而且保持住了
91 and holding.
这很好,不是吗?嗯
That's good, right? Yes.
嗯,你做到了
Yeah. You did it.
他还好吗
So is he okay?
比之前好多了,我希望他以后也是这样
He's much better than he was. I'm hopeful that he will be.
太谢谢你了,库珀医生
Thank you so much, Dr. Cooper.
嗯,很高兴我帮上忙了
Yeah, I'm happy I could help.
好了
All right.
萨斯曼先生,我们到了。
Here we are, Mr. Sussman.
这是怎么回事?
Uh, what's all this?
阿彻医生,这位是马克·萨斯曼
Dr. Archer, this is Marc Sussman.
他来这是因为…这就是他
And he's here because-- That's him.
这是我堂弟,里基
That's my cousin, Ricky.
哦,天哪
Oh, man.
我们会给你们一些空间
We'll give you guys some space.
怎么找到的?
How?
你看到里奇·萨斯曼臀部的伤疤了吗?
Did you see the scar along Ricky Sussman's hip?
是啊,我还以为是髋骨置换造成的
Yeah, I thought it might've been from a hip replacement.
确实是
Yeah, it was.
我再回看CT时
When I looked back at the CT
我看到他的假肢上有识别芯片
I saw his prosthesis had an identification chip.
所以我扫描了它
So I had it scanned,
找了好几家设备制♥造♥商,
called around several device manufacturers
直到其中一家要求提供芯片的序列号♥
until one claimed the chip's serial number.
这才知道这人的名字
That got you to his name.
这之后,找到他的堂兄就非常容易了
From there, tracking down his cousin was pretty easy.
我想如果他的堂兄决定
I suppose if his cousin decides
停止维持生命并捐献器官
to withdraw life support and donate his organs,
那你和布雷克医生
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表