不, 他只是告诉了我
No, he just told me so.
说到他不想成为负担
Said he wouldn't want to be a burden.
明白了
Understood.
在你丈夫昏迷的情况下,
With your husband unconscious,
你可以替他做决定
you can make decisions on his behalf.
我们可以在加文的病历上注明他已经放弃抢救了,
You know, we can note in Gavin's chart that he's a DNR,
这意味着如果他的心脏再次停止跳动,
meaning no life-saving measures will be performed
我们就不会采取任何抢救的措施
if his heart stopped again.
很抱歉打扰一下
I'm sorry to interrupt.
威尔斯太太, 你儿子想要他的毯子
Mrs. Wells, your son is asking for his blanket.
我马上去拿. -不, 我要出去透透气
I'll get it. - No, I...could use some air.
抱歉
Excuse me.
加文和达琳之间的矛盾
Things have been rough between Gavin and Darlene
已经有一段时间了
for a while now.
我想她是受了惊吓什么的
I think she's in shock or something.
我们经常看到这种情况. 给她点时间
We see that a lot. Give her some time.
加文是个赌徒, 让家庭破产了
Gavin's a gambler-- bankrupted the family.
我一直在给达琳写信, 让她和他离婚
I've been writing Darlene to divorce him.
告诉他这周末不欢迎他来我家
Told him he wasn't welcome at my house this weekend.
如果他知道
If I had known--
这不怪你
What happened is not your fault.
哎. -伙计
Hey. - Hey.
莉娅真的很想离开这里
Lia's really anxious to get out of here.
这是她的扫描结果吗? -是
Those her scans? - Yeah.
她有个裂缝, 肝脏上有个小红斑
She's got a crack, and one looks like a small blush
但放射科不确定
on her liver. Radiology won't commit, though.
是的,肯定不清楚. 我是说, 可能是主动泄漏
Yeah, definitely murky. I mean, it could be
也可能只是个血管
an active leak or just be a vessel.
让我们观察一下
Let's watch and observe.
如果她的血红蛋白下降, 我们就送她去做血管造影
If her hemoglobin drops, we send her to angio.
我不知道. 她这么急着要走
I don't know. With her so antsy to leave,
最保险的办法就是现在就叫人做血管造影
safest bet might be to call up to angio now.
一旦他们进去, 他们就能看到发生了什么,
Once they're in, they can see what's going on,
必要时可以凝血
embolize if they need to.
好主意. 我去安排
Fair point. I'll put in the order.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead,
申图医生请你去他的办公室
Dr. Shentu would like to see you in his office.
请进, 霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead, come in.
我们法务部刚接到电♥话♥
Our legal department just got a call.
当局正在联♥系♥当地医院
Authorities are contacting local hospitals
寻找一位佩特拉·卡茨纳
looking for a Petra Katsner,
德国人, 35岁
German, 35 years old.
很明显, 她是非法入境
Apparently, she's in the country illegally.
当涉及到无证患者时
We're not required to comply with requests for information
我们没有被要求提供信息
when it comes to undocumented patients.
是的, 我知道医院的规定
Yes, I am aware of hospital policy.
医院里有几个没有身份证的病人
We've got a couple patients without ID in the hospital.
你好像在急诊科就治疗着其中一位
It looks like you're treating one in the E.D.
她符合描述吗?
She match that description?
不, 看起来不像是她
Nah, doesn't sound like it.
那好吧. 我只需要你这么做
All right then. That's all I need from you.
我们为什么要和他们合作?
Why are we even playing ball with them?
医院应该是安全的避风港
Hospital's supposed to be a safe haven.
情况特殊
This is a special circumstance.
卡茨那小姐涉嫌国际绑♥架♥
Ms. Katsner is suspected of international kidnapping.
显然, 她绑♥架♥了
Apparently, she abducted the child
她和丈夫的孩子然后逃离了德国
she shares with her husband then fled Germany.
我明白了
I see.
如果她来了就告诉我. -好
Let me know if she turns up. - Yeah.
如果不做手术, 孩子的预后如何?
Without surgery, what's the baby's prognosis?
很多患有子♥宫♥肌瘤的女性
Well, lots of women with fibroids
分娩后都没有并发症
go on to have uncomplicated births.
虽然这是真的, 但是塔拉, 你的情况是这样的
While that is true, in your case, Tara,
肌瘤已经长出来了
the fibroid has grown and is impinging
而且正在冲击你的宫腔
on your uterine cavity.
它可能会阻碍胎儿的生长发育
It's likely only a matter of time before it impedes
这只是时间问题
the fetus' ability to grow and develop.
不如你给我们点时间好好谈谈
Uh, why don't you give us some time to talk it over?
不, 不用了
No...no, that's not necessary.
我做手术
I wanna do the surgery.
什么?
What?
你自己做了子♥宫♥肌瘤切除术, 妈
You had a myomectomy yourself, Ma.
但那不是在我怀孕的时候做的
Not while I was pregnant.
一旦你在手术期间大出血
If you were to start bleeding during the operation,
他们也无能为力
and they couldn't stop it,
只能切除你的子♥宫♥
they'd have to remove your uterus--
我明白. -我知道你很担心这个孩子
I understand that. -Look, I know you're worried
但你不能损害自己的健康
about the baby, but you cannot jeopardize your own health.
请不要再告诉我什么该做什么不该做了
Please don't tell me what I can and can't do.
塔拉… -我知道风险
Tara--- I understand the risks,
我想继续手术
and I wanna proceed with the surgery.
塔拉… -抱歉, 妈妈
Tara--- I'm sorry, Mom,
但要么支持我的决定, 要么走人
but either support my decision, or just go.
加文怎么样? 醒了吗?
How's Gavin? He awake yet?
还没有. 我们在给他输血,
Not yet. We're transfusing him,
但他还在出血
but he's still bleeding.
不过事情还是有转机的
There's still a chance things will turn around though.
有枪的线索了? -嗯, 实际上
Any leads on that rifle? - Yeah, actually.
枪是登记在加文名下的
Gun's registered to Gavin.
他一定是和罪犯对质, 然后打斗,
He must've confronted the offender, struggle ensued,
闯入者拿到了武器
the intruder got ahold of the weapon--
我在加文身上没看到任何自卫伤口
I didn't see any defensive wounds on Gavin.
没看见
Nope, nothing.
也许他没有和那个人对质
Maybe he didn't confront the person.
也许是突然袭击. 他们让他措手不及
Maybe it was a surprise attack. They caught him off-guard.
但是用他自己的枪?
But with his own rifle?
肯定是跟他很亲近的人
Would've had to have been someone close to him.
是啊 -加文的老婆之前很禁欲
Right. - You know, Gavin's wife was stoic earlier.
她姐姐确实说过他们的婚姻也有问题
Her sister did say they were having marital troubles too.
她私下告诉我们的
She told us that in confidence.
伙计们, 感谢你们提供的线索
Appreciate the lead, fellas.
等他醒了我们会通知你的
Okay, we'll let you know if and when he wakes up.
哎, 佐拉, 等等
Hey, Z, hold up.
我有个问题:假♥币♥, 对吧?
Question for you: flash money, right?
在卧底调查中, 那钱是干什么的?
In an undercover investigation, what does that roll look like?
为了阶段购买♥♥?
For a staged buy?
差不多10g
Probably like 10 Gs.
小钱, 看起来像街头交易的钱
Small bills-- look like street money.
小钱, 不是四五万美金那种?
Small bills, not 40, 50K, right?
5万美金? 当然不是
50K? Hell no.
布拉斯不会给你批那么多钱的
Brass would not let you keep that much bread on you.
你很容易上当
You're a sitting duck.
莉娅, 你得说点什么
Lia, you gotta give us something.
如果你有麻烦了, 如果你在逃避什么人
If you're in trouble, if you're running from someone
或什么事, 我们需要知道. -我们想帮你,
or something, we need to know. - We wanna help,
但如果当局说的是真的
but if what the authorities are saying is true--
如果你绑♥架♥了你的孩子. -是真的
if you abducted your child…- It's true, okay?
我带走了他, 我的儿子
I took him. My son.
他在哪? -卡尔和好朋友在一起
Where is he? - Karl is with good friends.
他很安全
He's safe.
看, 这里
See, here.
达芙妮, 我朋友, 刚发给我这张照片
Daphne, my friend, just sent me this picture.
好. -不, 不, 你不明白
All right. - No, no, you don't understand!
我没得选
I didn't have a choice.
汉斯, 我的丈夫
Hans, my husband--
我已经试了很多次要离开他
I have tried to leave him so many times.
这是他干的吧? -是啊
Did he do that to you? - Yeah.
第一次我想离开的时候打的
The first time I tried to leave,
还有这, 这是第二次的时候, 汉斯的戒指弄的
and here, this-- the second time, Hans' ring.
他对你儿子有暴♥力♥行为吗?
Has he been violent with your son?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表