的卧底行动的一部分
that's been in the works for three years.
我们在每个帮派里都有卧底
We have officers inside both gangs
而再过几周我们就有大行动了
and we're only weeks away from a major takedown.
如果他们看到有穿制♥服♥的警官
If they see uniformed officers
或者听到警♥察♥正在监视的风声
or get wind that police are watching now,
他们就会躲起来
they'll go underground.
如果这事发生了,
And if this goes down,
你们的卧底怎么办?
what happens to your undercovers?
我们会试着及时把他们撤回来
We try to get them out in time.
但一旦被发现,一切就都完了
But if they get made, all bets are off.
每个入口都有便衣警♥察♥把守
我们确实需要你的帮助,古德温女士
We really need your help with this, Ms. Goodwin.
如果我不配合的话,我想你会以
And if I don't extend it, I imagine you'll charge me
妨碍司法公正的罪名起诉我
with obstruction of justice.
听着
Look.
我们没什么不同
We're not so different.
我也在做维护健康的工作
I'm in the healthcare business too.
我不需要你来教育我
I don't need you to school me.
古德温女士,关于斯特凡,
Ms. Goodwin, regarding Stefan,
我觉得我们可以妥协
I think we can accommodate.
好吧
All right.
你是医生
You're the doctor.
我相信你的临床判断
I'm relying on your clinical judgement.
你不能干涉我的工作人员
You are not to interfere with my staff's ability
为病人提供护理的工作
to provide care to our patients.
我说清楚了吗?
Is that understood?
一清二楚
Loud and clear.
我们一旦确认了身份,就会放行
As soon as we ID him, we'll get him out.
你最好照你说的做
See that you do.
如果你不这么干的话,我就给21分局打电♥话♥
Because if you don't, I'm calling the 21st
找些穿制♥服♥的来这
and getting some uniforms in here,
到时候可不管后果怎么样。
regardless of the repercussions.
斯特凡在哪?
Where's Stefan?
CT 室
In CT.
有方法能把他转移出去吗?
Any way to move him out of the hospital?
等我弄清楚他的伤势再说吧
Uh, not till I get a better idea of his injuries.
好吧。做你该做的,
All right. Do what you need to do,
但在系统里给他一个化名
but give him an alias in the system
别让他进急诊室
and keep him out of the ED.
我要你的人检查医院的证件
I want your people checking hospital IDs.
知道了
You got it.
指挥部,准备拷贝
Team lead, prepare to copy.
汉娜
Hi, Hannah.
如果我知道你要回来,
If I, uh, would've known you were coming back,
我会给你买♥♥盆室内盆栽的
I would've bought you a houseplant.
我知道我对你保持了沉默
I know I, uh, kinda went radio silent on you.
我很抱歉
Sorry about that.
一定是做了什么决定,才回到这里来
Must've been some decision, coming back here.
我是说,这并不容易。
I mean, couldn't have been easy.
鉴于我们的关系
Given our relationship.
上次,我们陷入了
The last time around, we--we got into some
一些非常不健康的模式
pretty unhealthy patterns.
嗯,我回来不是因为你也不是因为我们
Um, my coming back here is not about you or us.
是因为我
It's about me.
这份工作,这个职位
This job, this position,
这是我为之工作的一切。
it's everything I've worked for.
这是我想要的一切。
It's everything I want.
很高兴听你这么说
Glad to hear it.
威尔,我知道我们有过去
Look, I know that we have history, Will.
但是
But...
过去的事就过去吧
it is history.
霍斯特德医生?
Dr. Halstead?
六号♥治疗室的你的病人说她要出院
Your patient in six says she's leaving.
艾薇·克拉克。16岁
Ivy Clark. 16 years old.
今天早上癫痫发作
Had a seizure this morning.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好,我是霍斯特德医生。一切还好吗?
Hi, I'm Dr. Halstead. Everything okay?
有什么我能帮忙的吗?一切都很好。
Anything I can help with? Everything's fine.
但这是一个错误
But this was a mistake.
我们准备出院了
We're just going to leave.
好,但是,呃
Okay, but, uh.
艾薇,我听说你今天早上癫痫发作
Ivy, I hear you had a seizure this morning.
结束了。我准备回家了
It's over. I'm ready to go home.
我知道,但是,你知道
I understand, but, you know,
我们应该查出来癫痫为什么发作
we really should figure out why this happened.
有很多种原因都会导致癫痫
Seizures can have a lot of different causes.
我知道是怎么回事
I know why it happened.
第二阶段神经胶质瘤
Stage 2 glioma.
她患有脑癌
She has brain cancer.
三个月前又复发了
And it recurred three months ago.
我很抱歉
I am sorry to hear that.
如果她的肿瘤医生在这里
If her oncologist is here at Med,
我很乐意通知他们
I'd be happy to give them a call.
其实她不再看肿瘤医生了
She's not actually seeing an oncologist.
她选择不治疗
She's chosen not to treat it.
尽管第二阶段是无法治愈的
Even though stage 2 is incurable,
有一些药物可以减缓肿瘤的
there are medications that can slow the tumor's--
霍斯特德医生,我们已经谈过了
Dr. Halstead, we have been through all of this.
所以我们很抱歉
So again, we're sorry.
感谢你们的帮助
Thank you for all your help.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
一个十几岁的孩子不想治疗她的癌症
A teenager doesn't want to treat her cancer.
家长们也同意
Parents are going along with it.
十几岁的孩子?
A teenager?
真的?嗯
Really? - Yeah.
这里需要医生!
I need a doctor in here!
给我弄张轮床和两片安定
Get me a gurney and 2 of Ativan.
她不想吃任何药
She doesn't want any medicine.
这是为了缓解癫痫
It's just to stop the seizing, okay?
我还需要做个CT
And I also need a CT scan
以确保我们没有遗漏什么。
to make sure we're not missing something.
你允许我这么做吗?
Do I have you permission?
她还未成年,所以你有权做决定。
She's a minor, so you have the authority to make this decision.
好
Okay.
通知放射科。给他们说我们准备上去做头部CT
Call Radiology. Tell them we're coming up for a head CT stat.
就是这样
There you go.
CT显示小块血胸
CT shows a small hemothorax.
血一定是从他的肺流出来的
Blood must be coming from his lung,
所以应该很快就会停止
so it should stop soon.
等我们回到急诊科,我会
I'm gonna keep an eye out on his output
密切关注他的情况
once we're back in the ED.
其实,我准备让他进重症监护室
Actually, I'm taking him to the ICU.
为什么?他的失血很少
Why? His blood loss is minimal.
这家伙跟警方有点关系
Uh, there's a police issue with this guy,
所以会有风险
so there's risk involved.
我把你移出这个病例
I'm taking you off the case.
先是麦基,再是你
First Maggie, now you.
听着,无论发生什么,我都能掌控
Listen, whatever it is, I can handle it.
泰勒医生,我担心这会非常不安全
Dr. Taylor, I'm concerned that this might not be safe.
好吧,但是他要是病情恶化的话,你就
Okay, but if he goes south, you're gonna need
需要帮手了
an extra set of hands.
我和你一起去。
I'm coming with you.
好吧,我给你报上
All right. I'll read you in.
早上好。早上好
Morning. Morning.
你看到我们晚上六点半的手术取消了吗?
Did you see that our 6:30 this evening was canceled?
看到了
I did.
为什么咱们不一起吃个饭呢?
So why don't you and I grab some dinner instead?
拜托,我们从来没真正约会过
Come on, we've never been on an actual date before.
约会过?是
A date? Yeah.
这不是小年轻才会干的事吗?
Isn't that something adolescents do?
嗯,不完全是
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表