你愿意当我的顾问吗?
Any chance you'd want to be my advisor?
是,我愿意
Yeah, I'd like that.
我们要深思熟虑和有策略地对待医学问题
We need to be deliberate and tactical in our approach to medicine.
我们不能只做一个三分钟的评估
We can't just do a three-minute evaluation.
要在病人身上多花一点时间
Gotta spend more time with the patients.
也许精神科不属于这里
Maybe psychiatry just doesn't belong here.
我是杰莎·雷纳尔迪
I'm Jessa Rinaldi.
我们瓦西克实验室愿意让瓦西监视仪
We at Vasic want to make the 瓦西监视仪
成为新的护理标准
the new standard of care.
库珀医生说你会是一个能起很大作用的人
Doctor cooper said that you could be a real asset.
我非常感兴趣
I am definitely interested.
所以有什么突出的吗?
So is anything jumping out?
没有
No.
对这些病人中的每个人
Each of these patients,
我认为库珀医生使用瓦西监视仪
I think Dr. Cooper's choice to use the 瓦西监视仪
的选择是正确的。我也这么看
was appropriate. Yeah, I did too.
但这也挺好。这其实是一种宽慰
But that's good. It's a relief, actually.
他来了
Mm, there he is.
还有那个销♥售♥,杰莎·雷纳尔迪?
And the rep, Jessa Rinaldi?
你觉得她和他是一伙的吗?
Do you think she's in on it with him?
就设备代表而言,她还是个新手
As far as device reps go, she's as green as they come.
还没从背包升级到滑板
Hasn't even graduated from the backpack to the roller board.
你应该知道,她和库珀医生请求我
You should know, she and Dr. Cooper asked me
把瓦西监视仪向大会诊推行
to pitch the 瓦西监视仪 at Grand Rounds.
我们今天有一场模拟会诊
We're having a practice round today.
那挺好。正好向他们表明你和他们在一条船上
Well, that's good. Show them you're onboard.
只是不要同意真的把它用于会诊
Just don't agree to actually go through with Grand Rounds.
我不会同意的
Yeah, I won't.
噢,我得走了
Oh, I gotta go.
嘿,祝你好运
Hey, break a leg.
谢谢
Thanks.
噢,你好,霍斯特德医生。早上好
Oh! Hi, Dr. Halstead. Good morning.
我甚至没看到你坐在这
I didn't even see you sitting here.
我猜这就叫藏在光天化日之下
Hiding in plain sight, I guess.
我为今天感到非常兴奋
I am so excited for today.
如果一切顺利
If everything goes well,
你就可以真正地开始推行瓦西监视仪
you can start pitching the 瓦西监视仪 for real.
也许吧!一步一步来吧
Maybe! One step at a time.
等不及让你去见那些部门主管了
Can't wait to get you in front of those department heads.
加油
Go team!
来,做我的桌子
Well, here, take my table.
我…得去上班了
I, uh, gotta get to my shift.
稍后见
Looking forward to later.
早上好,斯科特医生。早上好,麦基
Morning, Dr. Scott. Morning, Maggie.
所以我想知道
So I was wondering--
别,谢谢,我可不感兴趣
No thanks, not interested.
你还不知道我要和你说什么呢?
You don't even know what I was gonna talk to you about.
你有个你认为我会喜欢的朋友
You got a friend you think I'd like.
不,一个表亲
No, uh, a cousin.
嗯,你真敏锐
Mm. You're sharp.
一天是警♥察♥,终身是警♥察♥,对吧
Once a cop, always a cop, huh?
你一跟着我走我就知道
Yeah, I made you as soon as you started
你要干什么了。对
walking my way. Right.
你知道,当警♥察♥,不意味着
You know, the cop thing, it doesn't mean that
你就不能找点乐子
you can't have some fun.
对
Right.
嘿,帕姆。什么事?
Hey, Pam. Yeah, what's up?
嘿,慢点说
Whoa, whoa, slow down.
这样啊,我马上到
Uh-huh, yeah. I'm on my way.
嘿,麦基,我得走了。发生什么事了?
Hey, Maggie, I gotta jet. What's going on?
我照顾的一家人,那家的儿子罗兰
Family I look after, there's an issue
出了点问题。他有麻烦了
with the son, Roland. He's in trouble.
需要我叫救护员吗?
Want me to call the paramedics?
警♥察♥?不,谁也别叫
The police? No, don't call anybody.
什--
Wha--
妈妈!妈妈,你在哪?
Mom! Mom, where are you?
宝贝,我就在这
I'm right here, baby.
后退,你离得太近了
Get back! You're too close.
我—我不能—我就在这,宝贝
I--I can't-- I'm right here, baby.
不!离我远点!离我远点
No! Get away from me! Leave me alone.
迪伦,谢天谢地
Dylan, thank God.
嘿,罗兰。这是迪伦
Hey, Roland. It's D.
罗兰?
Roland?
没关系,我就在这
It's all right. I'm here.
你还好吗?
You all right?
迪伦,迪伦
Dylan. Dylan.
兄弟,是我。你听到我说的了吗?
Yeah, man, it's me. You hear me?
罗兰?
Huh? Roland?
嘿,先生,请后退
Hey, sir, step back.
后退
Step back.
嘿,这个人正处在
Hey, this man is in the midst
精神失常的状态—先生,他说了后退
of a psycho-- Sir, he said step back.
让我们干我们的工作
Let us do our jobs.
都离我远点
Get away from me!
举起手来
Show me your hands!
嘿…
Hey...
听着,我是个医生
Look, I'm a doctor, all right?
看见我的工作证了吗?
Look, you see my badge?
这个男人精神病正在发作
This man is experiencing a psychiatric episode.
求你了,让我来救治他
Please, just let me work with him.
嘿,罗兰。我就后退,好吗
Hey, Roland. I'm stepping back, okay?
我看不见你
I don't see you.
你在哪?我就在这
Where are you? Hey, I'm right here.
我就在这。跟着我的声音走
I'm right here. Just focus on my voice.
好吗
All right?
别—别伤害我。我永远不会伤害你的
D--don't hurt me. I would never hurt you.
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
嘿,罗兰?
Hey, Roland?
我只需要你深呼吸,好吗?
I just need you to breathe deep for me, okay?
快啊,别停下
Come on, don't stop.
深呼吸
Come on.
迪伦
D.
我就在这
There you are. I'm here.
我就在这
I'm right here.
请帮帮我
Please, help me.
我来了
I got you.
呼吸,罗兰,深呼吸
Breathe, Roland. Come on.
快过来,过来,过来
Come here, come here. Come here.
没事了。帮帮我
It's all right. Help me.
没事了
It's all right.
帮帮我
Help me!
我在这
I got you. I got you.
你还好吗?你安全了
You all right? You're safe.
早上好,泰勒医生
Hey, morning, Dr. Taylor.
你好,马塞尔医生
Hi, Dr. Marcel.
我有三个病人在治疗中
I've got three patients in process.
第一个,26岁女性
Oh. First, a 26-year-old female.
脚踝受伤,她说她穿的是L型的高跟鞋
Ankle injury, said she wore heels on the "L"
而不是穿的运动鞋在办公室里换高跟鞋
instead of sneakers and changing at the office.
X光片显示阴性。只是擦伤
X-ray's negative. It's just a sprain.
另外两个是一位父亲和他的女儿
Other two are a father and his teenage daughter.
单个的汽车事故。驾驶课没上好
Single vehicle crash. Driving lesson gone wrong.
检查结果正常,C型脊椎没有损伤
Exams were unremarkable, cleared their c-spines.
他们都忘记了那次事件,所以我要去给他们做个脑部CT
Both were amnestic to the event so I'm getting CT Heads.
干得好
Wow, well done.
我唯一的困惑是
My only confusion--
我提前30分钟上班
I'm 30 minutes early for our shift,
而你已经有了三位病人了?
and you're already tripled up on patients?
我喜欢来早一点
I like getting here a little early.
或者是早得多
Uh-huh. Or a lot early.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表