all right?
你做的很棒,你做的很棒,好吗?
You're doing good, you're doing good, okay?
幼年男性受害者,腹部受枪伤,
Tender age male victim, GSW to abdomen,
小口径伤口。
smaller caliber round.
- 我们在三楼。
- We're on the third floor.
- 嘿,小伙子。你介意挪开你的手
- Hey, little man.
You mind moving your hand
让我看一下吗?我是医生。
so I can take a look? I'm a doctor.
我知道这很疼,我知道。
I know it hurts, I know.
发什么什么事?
What happened here?
- 我们刚刚在一起玩。
- We were just playing around.
他不是真的想杀我。
He wouldn't really mean to shoot me.
他当超级大反派。
He was being a super villain.
子弹应该从我身上弹开的。
The bullets were gonna bounce right off me.
- 嘿,嘿,嘿!
- Hey. Hey, hey!
坚持住...睁开你的眼睛,快点。
Stay with me...Open your eyes, come on.
好了?你叫什么名字?
There you go? What's your name?
- 麦克尔。
- 好的,麦克尔。
- Michael.
- Okay, Michael.
我知道这很难,麦克尔。嘿,麦克尔!
I know it's hard, Michael. Hey, Michael!
麦克尔,我知道这很难,但你得坚持住。
Michael, I know it's hard, but you gotta stay with me.
你得保持清醒。
You gotta stay awake.
佐拉,救护车还要多久?
Zora, how long on that ambulance?
- 他说十分钟。
- He said ten minutes.
- 来吧,嘿,坚持住。
- Come on.
Hey, stay with me.
来吧。
Come on.
嘿,嘿。
Hey, hey.
天啊。
God.
坚持住。
Stay with me.
- 没有留下子弹。
- No retained bullets.
- 斯科特医生,创伤科主治医师还在手术中。
- Dr. Scott, the trauma attending is still in surgery.
当麦克尔做好准备后,
He'll meet the team up in the OR
他会在手术室里跟我们碰头。
- 把这单位血输完,
after they get Michael prepped.
- Finish this unit of blood
给他接上监视器。
and get him on the transport monitor.
- 妈妈...
- Mommy...
- 嘿,你的父母在赶来的路上。
- Hey, your parents are on the way right now,
铁杆兄弟,对吗?我们会带你
champ, all right? We'll take you up
去做一个小手术。
- 不,不,不。
for a little operation.
- No, no, no.
- 嘿,放松点。你全程都会在睡觉。
- Hey, relax. You're gonna be asleep
一点感觉也不会有。
the whole time. You won't feel a thing.
- 睡觉?
- 对的。
- Asleep?
- Yeah.
外科医生会检查你的肚子
The surgeon's gonna look inside your belly
把坏了的东西修好。
and fix what's broken.
如果有时间,我会告诉他
And, if there's time, I'm gonna tell him
在把你缝合之前
to put some superpowers inside of you
装一些超能力进去。
before they stitch you back up.
可以吧?好了。
Okay? All right.
都好了,来吧,我们走。
All right, come on. Let's go.
姐姐,待会见。
- 好的,做你该做的。
See you later, sis.
- Yeah, course, do your thing.
干得好,迪伦。
Ay, good work, D.
- 大家早上好。
- Good morning, everybody.
现在,你们都应该收到邮件了
By now, you all should've received emails
带有你们的新线上门户的用户凭证,
with your credentials for the new online portal,
叫 病患专家 ,明白吗?
Patients Pro, okay?
如果你没收到,检查下垃圾邮件。
If it's not in your inbox, check your spam.
如果也不在你的垃圾邮件里,我想...我不知道。
If it's not in your spam, I guess... I don't know,
可能你被炒了。
assume you've been fired.
从现在开始你将使用这个系统记录
You will be using this system
to log how much time you spend
你在每个病人身上花费的时间。
with each patient from now on.
特种部队有一个口号♥...
Special Forces has a slogan...
“慢即是稳,稳即是快”
"Slow is smooth
and smooth is fast."
换句话来说,在我们实施治疗的时候需要
In other words, we need to be deliberate and tactical
做到深思熟虑和高战术性。
in our approach to medicine.
我们能看到的病人越多,我们挽救的生命就越多。
The more patients we're able to see, the more lives we save.
作为额外的奖励,月底病人流转率最高
And as an added bonus,
whoever ends the month
的人可以获得一次在联合中心球馆的
with the highest turnover rate, will enjoy an executive suite
行政房♥里观看他们所选择的
at the United Center, watching the Blackhawks game
黑鹰队比赛的机会。
of their choosing.
不赖吧?
Not bad?
好了,让我们开始吧,谢谢大家。
All right, let's get going. Thank you.
- 查尔斯医生,你不是黑鹰队球迷吗?
- Not a Blackhawks fan, Dr. Charles?
- 铁杆鹰队球迷。
- Huge Hawks fan.
- 但不支持基于奖励性的医学治疗。
Not a big fan of incentive-based medicine.
我是说,欲速则不达,
I mean, fast is slow,
但稳...对不起,我不知道那指的是什么。
but smooth... sorry, I don't know what that means.
我不理解。
I don't.
- 嘿,我能问你件事吗?
- Hey, can I ask you something?
- 嘿,麦基?
- 在。
- Hey, Maggie?
- Yep.
- 你能过来一下吗?
- Can I tempt you away from your brick?
- 没问题。
- 哈默医生,
- Yeah.
- Dr. Hammer,
你也一起过来。
you too, as well.
听着,伊莱恩·福斯特正在来的路上。
Listen, Elaine Foster
is on her way here.
她在家里稍微跌了一下。
She suffered a minor fall at her home.
她的丈夫吉姆,正开车把她带过来。
And her husband, Jim, is driving her here.
- 伊莱恩和吉姆·福斯特...超级大土豪。
- Elaine and Jim Foster...Big-time moneybags.
- 不,不,他们两是我们最慷慨的资助者。
- No, no, they are two of our most generous funders.
这些年来在捐助活动上
I've mingled over the years with the Fosters
我一直和福斯特家在一起。他们是很好的人。
at donor events. They're really good people.
非常脚踏实地。
Very down-to-earth.
总之,我希望当他们到急诊室的时候
Anyway, I'd like the two of you to look out for them
由你们两个来照顾好他们。
while they're in the ED.
等伊莱恩安顿下来后我会过来看她。
And I'll stop in to see Elaine once she's settled in.
谢谢你们。
Thank you.
- 我猜你不喜欢超级贵宾吧?
- VIPs aren't your cup of tea, I take it?
- 我喜欢他们...但仅限远远看着。
- I like them...Just from a distance.
- 但你在格罗斯波因特不都是和有钱有势的人
- Didn't you rub elbows all the time with the rich and fabulous
打交道的吗?
- 是的,所以我才不情愿。
over in Grosse Pointe?
- Yeah, hence my reluctance.
好吧,注意点,
Well, heads-up,
他们已经到这了。
'cause here they are.
福斯特先生和夫人,我们要去6号♥治疗室。
Mr. and Mrs. Foster, we're going to treatment six.
- 好的。
- All right.
- 福斯特夫人,请问你是怎么摔的?
- How did the fall happen, Mrs. Foster?
叫我伊莱恩就好。
Elaine, please.
我回到家然后闻到有东西在烧...
I got home and smelled something burning...
- 抱歉。
- Sorry.
没事的。
It's okay.
我只是个大婴儿。
I'm just being a big baby.
总之,我跑到厨房♥里去了。
Anyway, I hightailed it to the kitchen.
然后自己的脚绊倒了。
And tripped over my own two feet.
- 这几乎每天都发生在我身上。
- Happens to me almost daily.
- 原来是我们的吉姆在给
- Well, it turns out Jim here was heating up
吃剩的披萨加热。
some leftover pizza.
他甚至都没闻到
He didn't even smell that the house was about
房♥子要被烧毁的味道。
to burn down.
他肯定得了新冠。
He must've had COVID.
这不是长♥期♥副作用之一吗?
Isn't that one of the long-term side effects?
- 我从没得过新冠。
- I never had COVID.
这不是我的错,你这个笨手笨脚的人。
It's not my fault you're a klutz.
- 亲爱的,我没有在怪你。
- Honey, I wasn't blaming you.
你怎么看,哈默医生?
So what do you think, Dr. Hammer?
我的腿还好吗?
- 预后很好。
Am I going to keep the leg?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表