Ain't gonna happen.
好了。我会保持联♥系♥
All right. I'll stay in touch.
喂
- Hey.
杰福兹说你支持我们。
Jeffords said you went to bat for us.
谢谢
Thanks.
没事
Yeah.
怎么了?-他的血压急速下降
What's up? - His pressure's dropping.
好了,再输一单位血,
All right, hang another unit of blood
调高去甲肾上腺素。-好的。
and turn up the Levophed. - Okay.
准备切断捐献者。
Getting ready to clamp off the donor.
15分钟后就该到你了。
Should be to you in 15.
马塞尔医生,你那边子♥宫♥动脉的情况如何?
Dr. Marcel, where are you with this uterine artery?
快完事了
Getting close.
帮忙看着血压。马蒂
Help us with the pressure, Marty.
我只是想赶上进度。
I'm playing catch-up here.
出了很多血。-你们好了没?
Lot of bleeding. - You guys okay?
啊,克莱尔室颤了
Ah, Claire's in V-fib.
该死的。-开始按压
Damn it. - Starting compressions.
她一整天都有凝血症状。
She's been coagulopathic all day.
给我电极板
Give me the paddles.
充电到200
Charging to 200.
离手
Clear.
1毫克肾上腺素。-我能搞定
Epi, 1 milligram. - I can handle this.
继续,马蒂。充电到200
Do it, Marty. Charge to 200.
充电。-离手
Charged. - Clear.
好了,有窦性心律了。
Okay, we got sinus rhythm.
贝丝的子♥宫♥还在。
Beth's uterus is still connected.
我们可以缝合她然后忘了这一切
We can close her up and forget this ever happened.
不,不,不。接着干
No, no, no. Keep moving forward.
我们可以帮克莱尔渡过难关。
We can pull Claire through.
这就是为什么我们不做选择性移植。
This is why we don't do elective transplants.
有很多其他方法可以生孩子。
Plenty of other ways to have a baby.
请给我新的手术服和手套。
New gown and gloves, please.
我想我们可以继续了。
Well, I guess we're proceeding.
玛丽莎
Marisa.
你看到泰勒医生了吗?
Have you seen Dr. Taylor at all?
她下来了吗?-嗯,不。没有
Has she been down? - Mm, no. Not in a while.
抱歉
Sorry.
一切都好吗?
Is everything okay?
哦,不。一切都好
Oh, no. Everything's okay.
只是想密切关注我的医生。
Just trying to keep tabs on my doctors.
好,我一看到她
Well, if I see her,
我告诉她你在找她
I'll let her know you're looking for her.
谢谢
Thank you.
刚拿到那种茶的实验室分♥析♥报告。
Just got that lab analysis of that tea.
没有污染物。
No contaminants.
不会引起癫痫发作,
Nothing that would cause seizures,
或者这么严重的恶心,也绝对不会
or this amount of nausea, and definitely nothing
导致艾薇的肿瘤缩小。
that would cause Ivy's tumor to shrink.
我又做了一次艾薇的血液测试。
I--I had another test run on Ivy's blood.
噢,天哪
Oh, my God.
嗯
Yeah.
但如果她不知道,这就是侵犯。
But if she doesn't know, this is assault.
艾薇,我们拿到测试结果了。
So Ivy, we got some test results back.
现在我们知道发生了什么。
And we now understand what's been going on.
为什么你的肿瘤会缩小
Why your tumor is shrinking.
是的,你今天的症状与你的癌症相符
Yeah, so your symptoms today are consistent with your cancer
但也与化疗的副作用相符。
but they are also consistent with the side effects of chemotherapy.
特别是一种叫做替莫挫安的药物,
Specifically a drug called Temodar,
不幸的是,
which unfortunately,
它很容易在网上获得。
can easily be obtained over the internet.
所以你想说什么?
So what are you saying?
我们认为很有可能
Well, we believe that there is a strong possibility
有人…
that somebody has been...
在艾薇不知情的情况下
giving Ivy an oral chemotherapeutic
给她做口服化疗。
without her knowledge.
什么?你在说什么?
What? What are you talking about?
是你干的?
Did you do this?
亲爱的,不是
Honey, no.
莫娜?
Mona?
不是我♥干♥的
No.
嘿,本?
Hey, hey, Ben?
我能看看你的手吗?
Can I just take a quick look at your hands?
什么?-请容忍♥我一下
What? -Just indulge me.
嗯,让我看看你的手,
Um, lemme look at your hands, please.
嗯,看,
Yeah, see, um,
你指尖上的红色,还有剥落
the redness, peeling on your fingertips.
我觉得这像是化学烧伤。
You know, those look like chemical burns to me.
而且替莫挫安会导致这个
And Temodar pills are caustic.
我只是好奇,有没有可能
I'm just curious, is there any chance
是你把药捣碎然后
you could've been breaking them up
把它们放在艾薇的茶里?
and putting them in Ivy's tea?
本。
Ben.
告诉我
Tell me.
我不知道还能做什么。
I didn't know what else to do.
你给我下了药?
You gave me drugs?
你不能死,艾薇
You can't die, Ivy.
我爱你。你不能死
I love you. You can't die.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
他的胸管已经不流血了。
His chest tube has stopped putting out blood.
什么?-他的血压在骤降
What? - His pressure's dropping.
他的颈静脉扩张
His jugular's distended.
我以为子弹穿过了他的肺,
I thought the bullet went through his lung,
但如果子弹穿过了他的心尖呢?
but what if it got the apex of his heart?
那就是一直出血的地方。
Then that's where the bleed was all along.
现在他的心包囊凝结了。
And now he's clotted off his pericardial sac.
他的心包填塞了
He's in tamponade.
古德温女士,我们要去手术室了
Ms. Goodwin, we're going to the OR.
如果医院不安全,我们需要警♥察♥护送。
If the hospital isn't secure, we'll need a police escort.
好了,我得走了。
All right, I gotta go.
他心脏停搏了。我们现在就得去手术室
He's in PEA. We gotta get him to the OR now.
没时间了。我们得在这引流
No time. We gotta drain him here.
但我们没有超声波检查。
But we don't have an ultrasound.
我们会盲操作的。-我们别无选择
We'll be going in blind. - We don't have a choice.
他需要注射器。
He'll need a syringe.
肯尼斯,清出一条路去12号♥手术室。
Kenneth, clear a path to OR 12.
收到
Copy that.
我让我的人保持警惕。
I'm getting my people on alert.
好
All right.
让莱瑟姆医生去做手术。
Tell Dr. Latham to scrub up.
他随时都有个病例要处理。
He's got a case coming in any minute.
谢谢
Thanks.
血氧饱和度在40
Sats are in the 40s.
好,注射
Okay, pulling back.
再试试
Try again.
好了,生理节奏回来了。-暂时的
Okay, rhythm's back. - Yeah, for now.
但心包会一直填满。
But the sac's just gonna keep filling up.
我们得走了
We gotta move.
喂?
Hello?
斯科特医生,你现在去12号♥手术室
Dr. Scott, you're going to OR 12.
押运人员在儿科重症监护室门口等着
Escort's waiting at the PICU door.
好。我们在路上了
All right. On our way.
我是来帮你们的。
Hey, I'm here to give you guys a hand.
这是赫克托的同伙
That's Hector's friend.
警♥察♥,不许动
Police. Don't move!
嘿
Hey.
贝丝?-你好,克莱尔
Beth? - Hey, Claire.
怎么了?
What happened?
我们能够进行移植手术。
We were able to perform a transplant.
真的?
Really?
怎么回事?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表