她总是那么的活泼,现在她却....
She's always been so active,and now she's--
无精打采的?
Listless?
对。
Yes.
你们有几次等到尿布湿了
How often have you been changing her diaper
才给她更换?
because it's wet?
我不太记得,一天两三次。怎么了?
I'm not sure.Two or three times a day. Why?
一天少于6次意味着婴儿脱水
Less than six means a baby's dehydrated.
所以我们先给莉莉补充水分。
So we'd like to get Lily some fluids.
嗯,好的
Mm-hmm.Okay.
30毫升/千克生理盐水。
30 cc/kg bolus of normal saline.
收到。
You got it.
并且维持每小时12毫升。
And a maintenance rate of 12 cc per hour.
好的
Okay.
这是什么引起的?
What's causing this?
考虑到她的症状,可能有很多原因
Well, given her symptoms,it could be a number of things,
但在我们进行测试之前我不想妄加揣测
but I don't want to speculate until we run some tests.
麦基,做全血细胞计数, CMP, 和C反应蛋白.
Maggie, CBC, CMP, and CRP.
好的
Right.
我们一得到结果就回来,好吗?
We'll be back when we get some results in, okay?
克罗克特?
Crockett?
艾弗里,你在这里干什么?
Avery. What are you doing here?
跟踪你。
Stalking you. Uh-oh.
骨科医生对我进行了后续随诊
I had a follow-up with my orthopedist.
哦,都还好吧?
Oh. Is everything good?
是的
Mm.
蛋头先生又被拼回来了
Humpty Dumpty is back together again.
那真是太好了。
Well, that's good.
艾弗里,不要打扰 Marcel医生了,
Avery, stop bothering Dr. Marcel.
我们有个病人要看。
We have a patient to see.
哦,一点也不麻烦。
Oh, no bother at all.
嗨,妈妈。
Hi, Mom.
也很高兴见到你
It's good to see you too.
卡尔莫纳先生在做术前准备,Marcel医生?
Mr. Carmona's in pre-op. Dr. Marcel?
是的
Yeah.
再见,马塞尔医生
Bye, Dr. Marcel.
再见
Okay.
鲁本,今天是个高兴的日子
Happy day, Reuben.
当我接到电♥话♥我都不敢相信
I couldn't believe it when I got the call.
我们已经等了好几个月了。
We've been waiting for months.
太久了
So long.
鲁本的肝脏真不好找。
Reuben didn't make it easy to find a liver.
B型阴性血,这是非常罕见的血型。
B negative.It's a very rare blood type.
但最终我们匹配上了。
But we finally got a match,
并且组织结构非常适合移植。
and its anatomy is excellent for transplant.
我们非常感激。
We're so grateful.
有史以来最好的圣诞节。
Best Christmas ever.
好了,Reuben,现在你要好好小睡一会了
Okay, Reuben, now you're gonna take a nice long nap
当你醒的时候就会有个新肝脏了。
and wake up with a new liver.
我爱你,爸爸。
I love you, Papi.
别哭了,女儿。
Don't cry, mija.
嘿,你会没事的。
Hey, you're gonna do great.
当然
Sure am.
♪
而且不应该做手术。
And shouldn't have to have surgery.
我们拿到莉莉的化验结果了。
We got Lily's test results back.
我们在网上查了她的症状,上面说
We looking up her symptoms on the internet, and it said
她可能有幽门狭窄。
that she might have something called pyloric stenosis.
并且她需要手术。
And she'll need surgery.
不,不,不,不。
No. No, no, no.
她并没有幽门狭窄,好吗?
She does not have pyloric stenosis, okay?
不,她的检验结果显示她的钾含量低
No, her labs show she's low in potassium.
只是轻微的电解质失衡。
It's a mild electrolyte imbalance.
我们还不确定
We're not sure yet,
但很可能是病毒性胃炎。
but it's most likely a viral gastritis.
更有可能是胃流感。
More commonly known as a stomach flu.
就这?
That's all?
我们希望如此
We hope so.
我们要让莉莉继续输液
We're gonna keep Lily on fluids
并监测他的状况,好吗?
and monitor her condition, okay?
最好的情况是,她身体自己解决。
Best-case scenario, it resolves on its own.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
All right.
我们会随时通知你的。
We'll keep you posted.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦,天哪
Oh, gosh.
好吧,我想我…
Okay, I think that I have every--
贝内特夫妇,这是哈默医生
Mr. and Mrs. Bennett, this is Dr. Hammer.
-嗨. -嗨.
-Hi. -Hi.
我感觉还好
I feel okay.
我真的--不觉得我该来这里。
I really--I don't think I need to be here.
亲爱的,你癫痫发作了。
Honey, you had a seizure.
贝内特夫人发作时
Mrs. Bennett was getting ready
正准备去上班。
for work when it happened.
在护理人员到达之前,癫痫自行缓解了。
The seizure resolved on its own before the paramedics arrived.
她核酸阴性,但是体温102华氏度。
She's COVID-negative but is running a fever of 102.
好的,有癫痫病史吗?
Okay, any history of epilepsy, seizures?
没有,这是第一次。不过我睡眠不太好。
No. First time. But I didn't sleep well.
难道只是这样吗
Could it just be that?
不知道,得检查看看
I don't know. We're gonna take a look.
-泰勒医生? -是的
Dr. Taylor? Yes.
你要我打给你办公室吗,
Do you want me to call your office,
让他们知道你今天不上班?
let them know you're not coming in?
不,不用了。我没事。我会搞定的。
No, no. I'll be fine. I'll take care of it.
她从来不会错过每一天的工作
She's never missed a day of work.
压力很大的工作?
Stressful job?
有一点
A little.
是的,每个人都依赖她
Yeah. They totally depend on her.
好的,肺部没问题,心音正常。
Okay. Lungs are clear.Heart sounds good.
瞳孔平均而且有反应
Pupils are equal and reactive.
嗷,嗷
Ow. Ow.
你的肝脏有点肿大
Your liver is slightly enlarged.
泰勒医生,你有什么建议?
Dr. Taylor,what do you recommend?
一次血常规,血液生化和胸部X光检查
A CBC, BMP,and a chest X-ray.
这真的有必要吗?
Is that all really necessary?
是,我想是的。
Yeah, I think so.
我很抱歉,但住院处刚刚告诉我
I'm sorry, but admissions just informed me
你的保险有点问题。
that there's a problem with your insurance.
它没有通过。
It's not going through.
这,这不可能啊。
Well, that doesn't make any sense.
她的被保险范围应该很广才对
She has great coverage through her work.
我会设法搞清楚的
I'll get it sorted out.
来吧,这时候不管什么费用
Here, in the meantime, just put any charges
就用这张信♥用♥卡♥付吧
on our credit card.
我们一得到测试结果,就会回来查看
We'll check back in as soon as we get those test results.
♪
情况如何?
What do we got?
28岁的男性 基尔利德尔
28-year-old male Kyle Liddell.
摔倒在人行道上,撞到了他的头。
Fell on the pavement, struck his head.
那家伙走到一辆公共汽车前面。
The guy stepped out in front of a bus.
好心人关掉了汽车报♥警♥器并把他拉走
Good Samaritan turning off his car alarm pulled him away.
导致利德尔摔倒并击中了他的头部。
Caused Liddell to fall and hit his noggin.
路人说他似乎昏迷了
Bystanders say it looked like he was unconscious
大约一分钟.现在的昏迷指数为12
for about a minute.GCS of 12 now.
轻微血肿。没有其他外伤。
Minor hematoma.No other trauma noted.
Liddell先生,你能听到我说话吗?
Mr. Liddell, can you hear me?
Liddell先生?进这里。
Mr. Liddell? In here.
♪
好了,听我口令
All right, on my count.
准备,1,2,3.
Ready, one, two, three.
好了,好了
All right. All right.
肿块这里需要冰敷。
Let's get some ice for this goose egg here.
打扰一下。
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表