then you and Dr. Blake might just get
就能如愿以偿了
what you've been hoping for.
等等
Now, hold on.
为了里奇,我们有道义上的责任找到他的亲属
We had a moral obligation for Ricky's sake to find his next of kin.
你就是这么告诉自己的
You tell yourself that.
麦基,你能找到布兰登·墨菲
Hey, Maggie, can you get Brandon Murphy
把他带到咨♥询♥室吗
and bring him into the consultation room?
我想我可能知道这里发生了什么,
I think I might've figured out what's been happening here,
这不是虐待儿童
and it's not child abuse.
我要出去吗?
Uh, should I step out?
实际上,如果你不介意的话
Actually, if you don't mind,
我想让加斯特恩女士知道,
I'd like Ms. Gastern to hear this,
因为我相信西沃恩的健康状况可能会澄清一切
as I believe Siobhan's medical status might clear things up.
我又看了看她的扫描结果
I went back and took a look at her scans.
这张是去年在东慈医院照的
This is Siobhan's head CT from East Mercy last year.
这张是今天上午照的
And this is the one we took this morning.
对我来说看起来都一样
They look exactly the same to me.
我一开始也是这么想的
That's what I initially thought too.
但后来我注意到了这个。
But then I noticed this.
西沃恩的小脑去年出现了一些萎缩的迹象
Siobhan's cerebellum has shown some signs of atrophy in this last year.
萎缩?
Atrophy?
意思是有一些脑细胞缺失
Meaning there's been a loss of brain cells.
这很微妙,但如果你仔细看
It's subtle, but if you look really close,
你可以看到大脑的这部分
you can see that this part of the brain
在外观上有点小
is somewhat smaller in appearance.
也许可以解释为什么她总是有点笨拙。
Might explain why she's always been a little clumsy.
今年情况变得更糟了吗?
Has that gotten worse this year?
我,我想应该是
I--I suppose so.
我认为这是小脑
I believe that that is a result
变化的结果,
of these changes in her cerebellum,
小脑是大脑中控制协调的部分
which is the part of the brain that controls coordination.
你是说西沃恩大脑有问题吗?
Are you saying Siobhan has a brain disorder?
不完全是
Not exactly.
我认为她患了一种疾病,导致她不能产生
I believe she has an illness which causes her
一种叫做HEXA的重要酶
to not produce an important enzyme called HEXA.
这种疾病的名字是泰-萨克斯
The name of the disease is Tay-Sachs.
泰—泰-萨克斯?我想我之前听说过
Tay--Tay-Sachs? I think I've heard of that.
如果你同意,
With your permission,
我想测试一下西沃恩是否有这种病
I would like to test Siobhan to see if she has it.
当然
Of course.
只要能查出病因就行
Anything to figure out what's causing this.
我会帮你查清楚的
I'm gonna help you figure this out.
我讨厌不得不相信库珀
I hated having to put my faith in Cooper,
但他做的每件事都是对的
but he did everything right.
要不是他,我就失去我的病人了
And without him, I would have lost my patient.
如果他不是我们认为的那样呢?
What if he's not the guy we think he is?
如果我们所有的怀疑都围绕着可疑的咨♥询♥费,
What if all our suspicions around dubious consulting fees,
回扣,渎职,如果只是推测呢?
kickbacks, malpractice, what if it's just projection?
这就是为什么我们在公开指控前
Well, that's why we have to be absolutely positive
必须要保持绝对积极的态度
before we make any public accusations.
我只是希望我们做的是对的,仅此而已。
I just hope we're doing the right thing, that's all.
我听说他的亲戚见过美国器官捐赠者
I hear the relative met with Organ Donors of America.
因为病人的脑损伤是不可逆转的,堂兄希望我们停止支持,
Since the patient suffered an irreversible brain injury,
继续进行DCD器官捐赠(DCD为心脏停止跳动后)
cousin wants us to withdraw support and pursue DCD organ donation.
但愿他的肝脏和谢尔顿的吻合
All fingers crossed his liver is a match for Sheldon's.
嗯嗯。不成功吗?
Mm-mm. It's not?
不,美国器官捐赠者会把病人的肝脏
Nope, Organ Donors of America will be transporting
送到密尔沃基的一个接受者那里
the patient's liver to a recipient in Milwaukee.
嗯,我猜我们又得接着等了
Well, I guess we'll just have to keep on waiting.
你知道,我必须得说
You know, I have to say,
我对我今天做的事感到不舒服
I'm not exactly comfortable with what I did today.
你的病人已经没机会痊愈了
Your patient had no chance of recovery.
现在多亏了他的堂兄,你和医院
And now thanks to his cousin, both you and the hospital
都不用担心他临终决定的道德问题了
are relieved of any ethical concerns regarding his end-of-life decision-making.
更重要的是,密尔沃基的人
More importantly, someone in Milwaukee gets
有机会延长寿命
a chance to extend their life.
有什么问题?
What's the problem?
只是不确定今天我心里想的是谁的利益
Just not sure whose interests I had at heart today.
克罗克特,这是个悲伤的事实,但在这个行业,
Crockett, it's a sad fact, but in this business,
只有7%的移植来自活着的捐赠者
only 7% of transplants come from living donors.
有人活着,就得有人死
For someone to live, someone else has to die.
如果你做不到,那也许
If you can't handle that, then maybe you weren't cut out
你根本就不适合做移植手术
for transplant surgery after all.
西沃恩的出院手续办完了
Finishing up the discharge paperwork for Siobhan.
最后就是回家
Finally get them home.
他们怎么样?他们正在应对
How are they doing? They're coping.
但很困难。没有治愈泰-萨克斯病的方法
But it's tough. There is no cure for Tay-Sachs.
但它的晚发性是一件好事
But the fact that it's late-onset is a good thing.
萎缩的过程要缓慢得多,
The decline is much more gradual,
西沃恩的症状也没有那么严重
and Siobhan's symptoms aren't really that severe.
迪伦,你今天干得好
You did good today, Dylan.
干得漂亮
It was a nice catch.
是啊,如果不是你,这一切都不会发生。
Yeah, wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you.
有时候你得审视一下自己
Sometimes you gotta check yourself.
谢谢你的提醒
Thanks for reminding me.
我已经正式提交了你的文件,
I have officially filed your paperwork,
你可以走了
and you're free to leave.
这是你的衣服
Here are your clothes.
你见了史蒂薇,告诉她我…
When you see Stevie, tell her I--
其实,不用给她说
Actually, don't tell her anything.
听着,我今天早上可能有点唐突。
Hey, listen, I might've been a little abrupt this morning.
你吗?不
You? No.
你是对的。我是在多管闲事
You were in the right. I was being nosy.
不,这不是什么大事
No. It's--it's no big deal.
不,我在照顾你,我不该这么做
No, I was mothering you, and I--I shouldn't.
我不会再这么做了
I won't do it again.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许你为我着想并不是件坏事
Maybe you looking out for me isn't such a bad thing.
那样的话,睡一会儿吧
In that case, get some sleep.
好
Okay.
迪伦,你能不能帮我个忙
Dylan, I wonder if you can help me out.
好啊,怎么了,史蒂薇?
Yeah, what's up, Stevie?
你知道我可以打电♥话♥叫人
Do you know anyone I can call
把非法停放的货车拖走吗?
to get an illegally parked van towed?
我在这座城市毫无人脉
I'm not getting anywhere with the city.
嗯,我知道一个人
Yeah, I know a dude over at
街道和卫♥生♥部♥门
Department of Streets and Sanitation
可能会把车拖走
that could probably have it towed.
给你发了他的电♥话♥
Texting you his number right now.
好极了,谢谢你,我非常感激
Great, thank you. I appreciate it.
史蒂薇,你妈妈怎么样了?
Hey, Stevie, how's your mom doing?
她会没事的,谢谢你
She's gonna be okay. Thank you.
好。我得赶快走了
Good. You know what, I gotta run.
慢走
Yeah.
死亡时间,19:34.不!
Time of death, 19:34. No!
我很抱歉。不,不,伊莱恩
I'm so sorry. No, no, Ellie!
伊莱恩,不,不
Ellie, no, no.
有可能是瓦西监控仪导致的吗?
Is there any chance the Vas-COM caused this?
伊莉诺的血液凝固性过高
Eleanora was hypercoagulable.
如果她又栓塞了,那是有可能的
If she had another embolic event, it's certainly possible.
这样的话库珀医生可能杀了她
Then Dr. Cooper may have killed her.
你在这干什么?
What are you doing here?
等,像你做的那样
Waiting, like you.
我想我要这么做
I think I wanna do this.
帮助像他那样的人
Help people like him.
不,不,不!
No, no, no!
妈?它不见了!他们把它拖走了!
Mom? It's gone! They towed it!
什么?
What?
他们说一辆拖车过来拖走了它!
They said a tow truck came and took it!
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
嘿
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表