- 我认为这不关你的事。
- I don't think that's any of your business.
- 32, 33?
这是女人腰部开始长赘肉的时候
That's when women start to get a little extra padding
只有跑步的人不会。
around the middle, except runners.
能这样真好。
Good for you.
- 打扰了。
- 这只是一种赞美。
- Excuse me.
- It's just a compliment.
- 请把手拿开。
- Get your hand off me, please.
- 我又不会咬你。
- I'm not gonna bite.
- 我说放开。
- 你愿意...
- I said let go.
- Would you...
- 现在!
= 放松点。
- Now!
- Just relax.
- 你到底干了些什么?
- What the hell are you doing?
吉姆,你没事吧?
Jim, are you okay?
- 好吧,那么...
- Okay, so...
他摸你哪里了?
where did he touch you?
- 摸哪有区别吗?
- What difference does that make?
- 我只是...我只是想
- I'm... I'm just trying to get
把事实弄清楚。
all the facts straight.
- 我的前臂。
- 他有意识到
- My forearm.
- Was he aware
这会令你不舒服吗?
that this made you uncomfortable?
- 我反复要求他把手拿开。
- I asked him repeatedly to remove his hands.
所以是的,我认为他是知道的。
So yeah, I think that should've clued him in.
- 当然,但是你觉得有没有可能...
- Of course, but do you think there's a chance that...
- 彼得。
- Peter.
够了。
Enough.
哈默医生,我很抱歉,坦白说,我很困惑。
Dr. Hammer, I'm sorry and, quite frankly, I'm at a loss.
这么多年来我对吉姆·福斯特的认识里,
In all of the years that I have known Jim Foster,
我从未见过他有这种性侵行为。
I have never seen him behave in a predatory manner.
如果有的话,我绝不会
If I had, I never would have
把你和麦基置于这种处境。
put you and Maggie in this position.
但请放心,无论你希望采取什么行动
But please be assured that you will be supported
我们都会支持你
in whatever course of action you wish to pursue.
如果你决定起诉...
And should you decide to press charges...
- 好的,哇喔,哇喔,哇。我们现在先
- Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa. Now let's not get ahead
不要想得太远。
of ourselves here.
我认为对各方来说,我们最好的选择是...
Okay, I think that our best bet
for all the parties involved...
尤其是对哈默医生...
Most importantly Dr. Hammer...
为了不让她更难受,
To spare her any further discomfort,
最好在不涉及执法部门的情况下解决此事。
would be to settle this without involving law enforcement.
- 彼得,我们不会因为吉姆·福斯特是捐赠者
- Peter, we are not going
to sweep this under the rug
就隐瞒这件事。
because Jim Foster is a donor.
- 古德温女士,我感激你对我的支持。
- Ms. Goodwin, I appreciate the support.
很感激...但我对起诉他没有任何兴趣。
I do... but I'm not interested in pressing charges anyway.
- 哈默医生,这是你自己的决定。
- Well, that's your decision to make, Dr. Hammer.
但是,如果你允许的话,我想和吉姆谈谈。
But, with your permission, I'd like to have a word with Jim.
- 莎伦,你能让...
- Sharon, would you let...
- 嘿,南茜,有任何关于...
- Hey, Nancy, any word on...
- 那个孩子,麦克尔?没有。
- The kid, Michael? No.
手术室让我别继续去问最新情况了。
And the OR asked me to please stop calling for updates.
他手术结束我会告诉你的,斯科特医生。
I'll let you know the minute he gets out of surgery, Dr. Scott.
- 嘿,关于坎迪斯...
- 是的,技师刚带她
- Hey, regarding Candace...
- Yeah, the techs just took her
去做CT。
up to CT.
- 好的,很好。 听着,我一直在想...
- Good, great. Listen, I've been thinking...
假设坎迪斯正在用捐款牟利...
let's say Candace is pocketing donations...
你有证据了?
So you have evidence?
- 不,还没有。
- No, not yet.
但如果我们联♥系♥她网站上列出的慈善机构,
But if we call the charities listed on her website,
然后他们和她说的不一样...
and they don't support her claims...
- 不,伙计,我不想掺和这件事。
- No, man, I don't want anything to do with this.
- 我以为你至少会好奇下...作为一个警♥察♥。
- I would've thought you'd at least be curious... as a cop.
- 我是个医生,不是警♥察♥,你也不是。
- I'm a doctor, not a cop. And neither are you.
虽然你看起来挺像那么一回事。
Though you sure seem to get off on acting like one, man.
- 精神科?
- Psychiatry?
是因为那个手术的事吗?
Is this about the surgery?
如果你是来告诉我我精神不正常的
If you're here to tell me that I'm not in my right mind
或者打算让我...
- 不,并不是。
or to try to force me to get...
- No, not at all.
不是这样的,吉娜。很明显你有
Not at all, Gina. It's very clear that you have
自主判断的能力,所以没人能让你
decisional capacity, so nobody's gonna
做你不愿意做的事。
try and make you do something you don't want to do.
- 好的
- Okay.
我不是说我不会做手术...
I'm not saying that I won't have the surgery... ever.
我只是...
I just...
我只是想慢一点。
- 这没关系。
I just wanna wait.
- That's fine.
如果你愿意,我们可以稍后再谈手术。我只是
We can talk about surgery later if you want, but I just wanted
想问一下...你第一次注意到脖子上的增生物
to ask you when... when did you first notice
是什么时候?
the growth on your neck?
- 新冠开始后的几个月。
- 好的。
- A few months into COVID.
- Right.
- 这就是为什么我没有马上来医院。
- That's why I didn't come in for an appointment right away.
它并不是很大而且...
It wasn't that big and...
我们都被告知除非是紧急情况
we were being told to avoid hospitals
不要去医院。
- 当然,我理解。
unless it was an emergency.
- Certainly, I understand that.
但是后来,如你所知,当情况开始有了新变化...
But later, you know, when things opened up a bit...
我是说,它开始变得有点大了,对吧?
I mean, it started to get a little bigger, right?
- 我只是有点希望它会...
- I just sort of hoped that it would...
自行消退。然后我...
go away on its own. And I...
意识到这么想是多么的愚蠢。
I realize how insane that sounds.
听起来充满希望。
Sounds hopeful.
抱有希望并不愚蠢。
Nothing insane about hope.
- 我很害怕...
- I was so afraid of...
它会是什么...我只是...
what it could be that I just...
我只是觉得这样容易...
I just found it easier to...
- 不去想它。
- 是的。
- Not think about it at all.
- Yes.
人之常情。
It's very human.
马塞尔医生,这里咳出了点血。
Dr. Marcel, coughing up a little blood here.
- 我来了。泰勒医生,给她吸氧。
- I'm on it. Dr. Taylor, get her on oxygen.
给她10L。
Ten liters please.
特里尼,两片吗♥啡♥,再拿个盆来。
Trini, two of Morphine and get me a basin.
- 一堆屁话,我只是夸了她一下,
- What a load of BS. I paid her a compliment,
看起来现在的男人不被允许这样做了,
which apparently men aren't allowed to do anymore
否则就会被推倒在地。
without getting shoved to the ground.
- 听着,吉姆,她说你抓住了她的胳膊...
- Listen, Jim, she said you grabbed her by the arm...
- 她诬陷我。
- She assaulted me.
我应该起诉她。
I should be pressing charges against her.
这你也信?行吧,我受够了。
Can you believe this? Well, I've had enough.
如果你就是这样对待捐赠者的...
If this is how you treat your benefactors...
- 吉姆,我们非常感谢你对我们的大力支持。然而...
- Jim, we are incredibly grateful for your support. However...
- 好的,好的,你可以认为到此为止了。
- Yeah, yeah, you can consider that well all dried up.
事实上,去找别人吧,
In fact, find someone else
找别人来资助你们的血液学科。
- 吉姆。
to fund your hematology wing.
- Jim.
- 我们收回我们的捐款承诺。
- We are withdrawing our pledge.
伊莱恩,我去开车。我会在前门等你。
Elaine, I'm getting the car. I'll meet you out front.
- 吉姆。
- Jim.
伊莱恩?
Elaine?
- 几周前,一个女研究生
- A couple weeks ago, a female grad student
指控吉姆挑逗她。
accused Jim of making a pass.
我想这肯定是个误会。
I thought it had to be a misunderstanding.
他从未被指控有不端行为。
He has never been accused of misconduct.
这是不是某种...我不知道,
Is this some kind of a, I don't know,
中年危机?
midlife crisis?
- 你的头部CT结果很干净。没有出血迹象。
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表