Milena, I know you lied to me this morning.
你给我打电♥话♥叫到这里
Did you really call me here
就是为了吵架?
just so that we can argue some more?
让我说完. -是的, 我撒谎了
Let me finish. - Yes, I lied, okay?
你都快把我逼疯了.
You put my back against the wall.
我知道…
I know that...
我很抱歉
and I'm sorry.
嗯
Hey.
我不应该逼你的, 但我不知道你是否有危险
I shouldn't have pressed you, but I didn't know if you were
或者… -或者我是个黑警?
in danger, or… Or if I was dirty?
我也当过警♥察♥. 我也会有这样的想法
I'm an ex-cop. Thought crossed my mind, yeah.
但我意识到, 不管事情看起来如何
But I realize that, you know, however things might look,
可能还有更多的原因
there's probably more to the story.
是
Right,
我不想让自己陷入危险
and I don't wanna endanger myself.
我… 我也不想让你陷入危险
I don't-- I don't wanna endanger you,
我不想你因为不知道真♥相♥
and I don't wanna jeopardize this investigation
而去破坏调查
because you can't handle being in the dark.
我能承受
I can handle it.
你确定?
Are you sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
米莱娜, 我在乎你
I care about you, Milena.
我不想让你在陷入那种境地了
And I won't put you in that position again.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表