The Adderall's still present in your system.
但是在这一点上它必须是一个很小的量
But it has to be a tiny amount at this point.
这没用
It doesn't matter.
全完了,我要失去一切了
It's all over. I'm gonna lose everything.
凡妮莎
Vanessa.
给你这个
Here.
这是什么?
What's this?
呋♥塞♥米♥
Lasix.
可以稀释你的尿液
To dilute your urine.
在你拿出样品前30分钟再吃
Take it exactly 30 minutes before you give your sample.
如果幸运的话,最后的药物痕迹就检测不出来了
If we're lucky, it'll make the last traces of the drug undetectable.
麦琪,我真是太感谢你了。
Maggie, I--I can't thank you enough.
别
Don't.
如果你只是为了通过药检而答应不吃阿德拉
If you're just stopping to pass this drug test--
不,不,不。不是。不是的
No, no, no. I'm not. I'm not.
我向你保证。我不再吃了
You have my word. I'm done with it.
我再也不想经历这种事了
I don't ever want to go through anything like this ever again.
我受够了
I'm done.
哦,天哪
Oh, my God!
试着放松,克莱门斯先生
Hey, just try to relax, Marcus.
深呼吸
Take deep breaths.
好吧。我感觉它开始消失了。我感觉它开始消失了
Okay. I feel it's starting to go. I feel it starting to go.
对不起。不,不。没关系的
Sorry. No, no, it's okay. It's okay.
我只是有点抗拒
I'm just getting a bit of resistance.
我需要更多的办法
I need more leverage.
也许是时候该上楼了
Maybe it's time to head upstairs.
不,不,不,不。我只是需要一个更好的角度
No, no, no, no. I just need a better angle.
哇,你在干什么?
Whoa, what are you doing?
这东西太限制我了
Too restricting.
伊森。我很好
Ethan. I'm good.
我们开始了。它动了
There we go. It's going.
是的,它动了。它动了
Yes, it's going. It's going.
就快好了
Almost there.
我们做到了,马库斯。我们做到了,我们做到了
We got it, Marcus. We got it. We got it.
做到了。太好了。哦
We got this. Yes. Yes! Ohh--
就是这样
That's it.
干得好
Hey, good job.
我猜你可以取消手术了
I guess you can cancel that OR.
我们会给你一点时间休息,
We'll give you a little time to rest,
然后我们马上回来。
and then we'll check back shortly. Okay?
太谢谢你了,崔医生
I can't thank you enough, Dr. Choi.
照顾好你的孩子,好吗?
You take care of your little one, all right?
希望一切顺利
Hope it's a smooth delivery.
真佩服你,伙计。
Gotta hand it to you, man.
喂,喂,喂
Hey, hey, hey.
喂,喂,喂
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
伙计,你还好吗?
You okay, man?
嘿,吱个声
Hey, talk to me.
我需要做个核磁共振
I'm gonna need an MRI.
好
Okay.
诶呀,这可是个大的
Oh, that's a big one.
你会觉得有点疼
You're gonna feel a little pinch, okay?
哎呦。抱歉
Ow. Sorry.
喂,离她远点
Hey. Get away from her.
我没有伤害她。我保证。我只是取出一块碎片
I'm not hurting her. Promise. I'm just removing a splinter.
嘿。我们去吃点东西怎么样?
Hey. What do you say we go get something to eat?
不去?你不饿吗?
No? Aren't you hungry?
我不能离开妈妈
I can't leave Mommy.
喂,喂,你
Hey. Hey, yo.
我们得走了
We gotta bounce.
走吧,宝贝。不,不
Come on, baby. No, no.
让我走。他不能和你们一起揍
Let me go. She's not going with you.
让我走。妈妈。妈妈
Let me go. Mom. Mom.
我们快来不及了
We don't have time for this.
把她留下。让我走
Just leave her. Let me go.
妈妈!妈妈!
Mom! Mom!
让我走!我很抱歉
Let me go! I'm sorry.
妈妈
Mom!
为什么我刚接到我父亲的电♥话♥
Why the hell did I just get a call from my father
说你举报了乔对克里警长和他妻子构成威胁
saying that you've reported Joe as a threat to Sergeant Kerry and his wife?
迪伦,很抱歉我没能提前告诉你
Dylan, I'm really sorry that I couldn't give you a heads up,
但你知道HIPAA法案
but you know HIPAA.
你知道他们把他叫来,
Do you know they called him in,
拿走了他的武器,还有在调查期间,
stripped him of his weapons, and pending an investigation,
他可能会被解雇吗
he could get kicked off the job!
如果这真的发生了,他说了什么?哈
And I would feel absolutely terrible
我会非常难过的。他说什么了?
if that were to happen. What did he say? Huh?
他到底说了什么坏到
What the hell did he say that was so bad
让你不得不去毁了他的生活?
that you had to go and blow up his life?!
你知道我不能说
You know I can't tell you that.
听着,如果他是在用某种夸张的语言,
Look, if he was using some sort of heightened language,
那也只是恐吓。好吧
it was all bluster. Okay?
这是警♥察♥文化的一部分。男子汉的谈话,你知道的
It's a part of cop culture. Macho talk, you know?
乔,乔的处境很艰难。是的。
Joe--Joe's rough around the edges. Yes.
但他不会对任何人构成危险
But he's not a danger to anybody.
但是,你知道,我得凭直觉行事。
But, you know, I got to go with my instincts.
你得相信我,乔是个火♥药♥桶。
You need to trust me, Joe is a powder keg.
我只是不能冒险让可怕的事情发生
And I just couldn't risk something terrible happening.
我告诉他你会帮他的
I told him you were gonna help him.
但你却毁了他的一切努力
But instead, you destroyed everything he ever worked for.
再次感谢,罗萨多
Thanks again, Rosado.
不客气
Yeah.
警♥察♥把她带走了
Police just took her.
他们说儿童与家庭服务部今天晚上已经准备好了房♥子
They said DCFS already has a home lined up for tonight.
挺好的
That's good.
你还好吗?没事
You all right? Yeah.
我只是,呃
I just, uh...
我能体会那个女孩的感受
No, I know how that girl feels.
像是这全都是她的错
Like this is all her fault.
我不应该离开只加工的
I shouldn't have left Chicago.
我抛弃了我母亲
I abandoned my mom.
这不是你的错
Hey, this isn't your fault.
我的工作就是保护她
It was my job to protect her.
这是我的工作
It was my job.
不,这是她该做的
No, that was her job.
她应该保护你
She was supposed to protect you.
多发性腰椎间盘突出
Multiple herniated lumbar discs.
是的。这会让他倒♥退♥几个月
Yeah. Gonna set him back months.
可怜的家伙就是不能休息一下
Poor guy just can't get a break.
这不是什么奇怪的意外
This wasn't some freak accident.
凯蒂,能让我们单独谈谈吗?
Katie, would you excuse us, please?
现在该说什么好呢?
Say what now?
你就不该让伊森那样逼自己。
You should never have allowed Ethan to push himself like that.
海军士兵是坚强的人。牺牲是第二
Navy men are a tough breed. Sacrifice is second nat--
这是胡扯
That's garbage.
作为代理主任,你有责任照顾好你的医生。
As acting chief, it is your duty to look out for your doctors.
如果他们说不出时间,你就得说
If they can't say when, you're supposed to.
就这么简单
Simple as that.
你现在要去哪?
Where you headed now?
回家
Home.
你保证?
Promise?
好,再见
Good. I'll see you.
喂
Hey.
我很高兴你今天在那
I'm glad you were there today.
你给样品了吗?给了
Did you give your sample? Yeah.
好,我们现在能做的就是等
Well, all we can do is wait now.
你做了你能做的一切
You did everything you could.
现在不是我们能掌控的
It's not in our hands now.
是的,我们做了能做的一切,麦基
No, we did everything we could, Maggie.
听着,我很抱歉这几个月对你太不友好了
Listen, I am so sorry for how hard I've been on you these past few months.
你为我冒这么大的风险,这是…
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表