- 按库珀医生的建议
- With the suggestion from Dr. Cooper
我本可以破坏阿彻的CVP监视器
I could've sabotaged Archer's CVP monitor
因此Vas-COM可以拯救一切。
so that the Vas-COM could save the day.
而且我差点就这么做了。
And I came close to doing it.
- 如果这对你来说太困难了,
- If this ever gets to be too much for you,
我会停止这一切。
I'll put a stop to the whole thing.
- 我从这里开始接手。
- I'll take it from here.
- 我以为会由我来做这个手术。
- I assumed I'd perform the surgery.
- 你可以随意观看。
- You're free to watch.
- 最好的办法就是拥有强大的力量。
- 我很抱歉。
- Best by the powers that be.
- I'm sorry.
我在马塞尔医生那出洋相了。
I made a fool of myself with Dr. Marcel.
我在暗恋我的导师。
I'm crushing on my advisor.
- 你做这行多久了?
- How long you been doing this?
- 35年。
- 怎么坚持下来的?
- 35 years.
- How?
- 你必须紧握那些美好的日子。
- You got to hang on to those good days.
你必须紧握这些胜利。
You got to hang on to those wins.
- 真的吗,爸爸?
- 怎么了?这很好。
- Really, Dad?
- What? It's fine.
- 这是个红色♥区♥域。它只用于紧急情况。
- It's a red zone. It's for emergencies only.
不...
- 你看?
No...
- See?
现在是情况紧急了。
Now, it's an emergency.
你知道吗?我想给你看看这个。
You know what? I wanna check this out.
新的PDT系统。
New PDT system.
我可以实时查看我的所有小队。
I can check all of my units in real time.
- 但是,我可以晚点再看它吗?
- But, look, can I check it out later?
我真的得走了。我已经迟到了。
I really do have to go. I'm late.
- 这里一切都好吗?
- 是的,我们都很好。
- Everything okay here?
- Yeah, we all good.
只是一起巡逻而已。
Just a little ride-along.
让平民看看真正的工作是什么样的。
Letting a civilian see what a real job looks like.
- 是的,谢谢。
- 是的。
- Yeah, thanks.
- Yeah.
我让你难堪吗?
Am I embarrassing you?
- 晚点见。
- I'll see you later.
不是吧,老爹。
Come on, Dad.
好了,我走了。
Okay, I'm gone.
- 嘿,怎么了?
- Hey, what's up?
- 你还记得我们
- Do you remember how when we were
在上体♥检♥课的时候,做乳♥房♥♥检查时,
in physical exam class, when we did breast exams,
他们让我们与
they would tell us to make small talk
病人模特闲聊吗?
with the patient actors?
- 是的,帮助他们放松。
- Yeah, to help put them at ease.
- 是的,其中有一个人,曼德尔布罗特。
- Yeah and there was that one guy, Mandelbrot.
超级尴尬。因为问其中一个人
Super awkward. Caught hell for asking
周末在做什么而被骂。
one of them what she was doing that weekend.
他是下一届女医生峰会
He is a panelist
的专家小组成员。
at the next summit for female physicians.
等等,那不是曼德尔布罗特。
Wait, that wasn't Mandelbrot.
是理查森。
It was Richardson.
- 不,我很确定是曼德尔布罗特。
- No, pretty sure it was Mandelbrot.
- 不,是理查森。
- 你一点都没变。
- No, it was Richardson.
- You haven't changed a bit.
总是想要占我上风。
- 我不是想占你上风。
Always got to one-up me.
- I'm not trying to one-up you.
- 哈默医生的双倍浓缩。霍尔斯特德医生的三倍浓缩。
- Two shots for Dr. Hammer. Three for Dr. Halstead.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
祝你有美好的一天。
- 你也是。谢谢,卡莉。
Have a good day.
- You too. Thanks, Carly.
- 早上好。
- 早上好。
- Morning.
- Good morning.
霍尔斯特德医生,库珀医生那儿怎么样了?
Dr. Halstead, how are things with Dr. Cooper?
- 我认为进展很好。
- 是的?
- Pretty well, I think.
- Yeah?
- 我的意思是,他没有说别的。
- I mean, he hasn't said anything otherwise.
- 早上好,古德温女士,威尔。
- Good morning, Ms. Goodwin, Will.
- 马特。
- Matt.
- 我正要来找你。
- Just the man I was looking for.
我想跟你说一下
I want to tell you about the conference
几周后的会议。
coming up in a few weeks.
- 全国重症监护协会年会。
- National Critical Care Society annual meeting.
- 它就开在芝加哥。你应该去参加。
- It's here in Chicago. You should go.
Vasik会是白金赞助商。
Vasik's gonna be a platinum sponsor.
他们会有一个展位。
They're gonna have a corner booth.
这将是你结识高层人员的
It's gonna be the perfect chance
绝佳机会。
for you to meet some of the upper-level execs.
你觉得能给他放一天假吗?
Do you think that you could spare him for the day?
- 让我们的医生拓宽他们的
- It's always good when our doctors
专业知识总是好的。
broaden their expertise.
- 我会去那里的。
- 好的,太好了。
- I'll be there.
- Okay, great.
我会告诉你细节的。
嗯...古德温女士。
I'll get you the details.
Um, Ms. Goodwin.
- 这可能不错。
- This might be good.
也许我可以让他们向我提供像库珀这样的交易。
And maybe I can get them to offer me a deal like Cooper's.
天啊,我得接这个电♥话♥,但是,你走上正轨了。
Geez, I got to get this, but, you're on the right track.
- 谢谢你,拉肖恩。早上好,阿利姆。
- Thank you, La'Shawn. Morning, Alim.
嘿。
- 嘿。
Hey.
- Hey.
- 你什么时候进来的?
- What time did you get in?
- 我不知道。 大约四点左右。
- I don't know. Like, around four.
- 为什么这么早?
- Why so early?
- 习惯在每天都抢占先机。
- Always try to get a leg up on the day.
- 轮班前两小时?
- Two hours before your shift?
- 好吧,如果我早点见我的病人,
- Well, if I'm meeting with my patients earlier,
然后我可以研究他们的病情。
then I can read up on their conditions.
那样的话,我会忙碌起来然后得到所有的答案。
That way, I'm running rounds, I'll have all the answers.
另外,如果我来得早一点,
Plus, if I'm here a little early,
我可以为执业医师资格考试学习。
I can study for my boards.
- 睡眠是这个方程式中的一个因素吗?
- Sleep ever a factor in this equation?
- 实习生的生活。我能怎么说呢?
- Life of an intern. What can I tell ya?
- 马塞尔医生。
- 来了。
- Dr. Marcel.
- Yeah.
三号♥治疗室。
Treatment three incoming.
- 什么情况?
- What do we got?
- 艾弗里·奎因,28岁的女性。
- Avery Quinn, 28-year-old female.
行人被车撞。
Pedestrian versus auto.
血压80/45,心率1♥1♥4♥,血氧饱和度88。
BP 80/45, Heart rate 1♥1♥4♥, satting at 88.
- 好的,艾弗里,我是马塞尔医生。
- Okay, Avery, I'm Dr. Marcel.
我们会好好照顾你的,好吗?
We're gonna take good care of you, okay?
- 这太疼了。
- It hurts so much.
- 启用大量输血方案,给她50ml芬太尼。
- Trigger the MTP, give her 50 of fentanyl.
来吧,伙计们,听我口令转移。
Here we go, guys. Transfer on my count.
一,二,三。
One, two, three.
-好了,让我们把她翻一下。
- There it is. All right, let's roll her.
有我们在,你会没事的。
板子...
You're okay, we got you.
The board...
- 好的,没问题。
- All right, we're good.
艾弗里,你能帮我把胳膊放在身旁吗?
Avery, can you put your arms by your side for me?
你会感到有点压力,好吗?
You're gonna feel a little bit of pressure, okay?
血氧饱和度降到82。
O2 sats down to 82.
- 艾弗里,艾弗里。艾弗里...她昏了。
- Avery, Avery. Avery... she's out.
我们需要插管。给她20mg依托咪酯和100mg司可林。
We need to intubate. 20 of etomidate, 100 of sux.
做全血细胞计数,血常规,血型,交叉配血试验。
Get a CBC, CMP, type and cross four units.
做个快速扫描并让他们准备12号♥手术室。
Let's get a fastscan and have them prep OR 12.
- 不,她要去7号♥手术室。
- 抱歉?
- No, she's going to OR seven.
- Excuse me?
- 是的,我会在这里接管她。
- Yeah, I'll take it from here.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表