and undergoing chemo seems like the right option.
我知道艾薇不想化疗
I know Ivy doesn't want that.
但她才16岁
But she's only 16.
所以我想知道你们打算怎么做
So I need to know how you'd like to proceed.
我们支持她的决定
We support Ivy's decision.
化疗和放疗的
And the side effects from the chemotherapy
副作用是…可怕的
and the radiation were... horrific.
而且她的医生说她只剩一年的时间了
And her doctor says she only has a year to live.
化疗也许能让她再多活一年
With treatment maybe she has one more.
然后这一年就像这样度过
And to spend it like that--
但这就是关键
But that's the thing.
新的治疗方法不断得到批准
New treatments are constantly being approved.
如果我们能让她多活一段时间,我是说
And any extra time we could give her, I mean,
这会有很大的不同
could make a big difference.
这种情况发生的可能性微乎其微
The odds of that happening are so slim.
她已经受了太多苦了
And she's suffered so much.
我们决定尊重艾薇的选择
We've decided to stand by what Ivy wants.
不做手术
No procedures.
不做检查
No tests.
只有治疗不适和疼痛的药
Only medicine for discomfort and pain.
这些就够了
That's it. Nothing else.
好吧,
Okay, well.
至少,看起来你们已经达成共识了
At least, uh, looks like you're both in agreement about this.
是的,是的,我们已经谈过了
Yeah. Yeah, we talked it through.
好吧
Okay.
好吧,我很快就回来看看她。
Well, I'll be back to check on her soon.
艾薇的茶拿来了吗?
Did you bring Ivy's tea?
她该喝了
It's time for her to have it.
是的,本。我马上去弄
Yeah, Ben. I'll go make it.
我能接点热水吗?当然
Could I get some hot water? Course.
我只是好奇
Just out of curiosity,
艾薇喝的是什么茶?
what kind of tea is Ivy drinking?
霍克西茶
It's called Hoxsey tea.
这是本找到的为癌症患者治疗的草药混合物
It's an herbal mix Ben found for people with cancer.
哦,门那边就是开水房♥
Um, just on the other side of that door is a tea station.
请自便
Help yourself.
谢谢
Okay, thank you.
你听到了这叫霍克西茶,对吧
You've heard of this Hoxsey tea, right?
嗯。 这是一种伪造的民间疗法
Yeah. It's a bogus folk remedy
就像杏核和抗酸饮食一样。
like apricot pits and antacid diets.
是的,我想食品和药物管理局几年前就揭穿了它。
Yeah, I think the FDA debunked it a couple years ago.
他们把这种万灵药给了女儿,
They're giving this snake oil to their daughter
而不是真正的药物。
instead of actual medicine.
我不知道
I don't know.
这可能是医疗疏忽。
This could be medical neglect.
我们可能得申请法庭命令才能治疗。
We might need to get a court order to treat.
我觉得现在强制给
I think it's probably a little early
病人治疗可能有点早
to force a needle into somebody's arm.
我先和母亲谈谈
Let me have a quick chat with Mom first.
好吧,但我不能一直盯着她。
All right, but I can't keep her under observation forever.
一旦她出院,就再也没机会治疗了
So once she leaves, there's no chance to treat her.
你,呃,你需要的东西都有吗?
You, uh, you getting everything you need?
是的,谢谢
Yes, thank you.
好
Good.
我知道今天对你们来说很不容易。
I know this has been a very rough day for you guys.
你介意我问一下艾薇
How long have you been giving Ivy that tea,
喝这个茶多长时间了吗?
do you mind me asking?
从癌症复发的时候就开始了
Oh, just since the cancer occurred.
我知道这可能没什么用,
I know it probably doesn't do anything,
但这能让本好受些。
but it makes Ben feel better.
只是,只是为了本?
Just--just Ben?
我想,也是为了我能好受些
And me too. I guess.
这是艾薇唯一同意做的
It's the only thing Ivy'll agree to.
这也是我唯一能做的
It's the only thing I can do.
你有孩子吗?
Do you have children?
我有两个女儿
I have two daughters.
其中一个和艾薇差不多大
One of them is actually very close to Ivy's age.
那也许你能理解
Then maybe you understand.
我必须尊重她的意愿,不是吗?
I have to honor her wishes, don't I?
毕竟,这是她的生活
It's her life, after all.
克莱尔,你的出血并没有按我们预想的减慢
Claire, your bleeding hasn't slowed the way we'd hoped.
恐怕我们需要摘除移植的子♥宫♥
I'm afraid we're gonna have to remove the transplanted uterus.
不
Oh, no.
不
No.
你必须治好它
You have to fix it.
我们不能。-那请再给我一个
We can't. -Then please, give me another.
不幸的是,这是不可能的
Unfortunately, that's not possible here.
但要孩子你还有别的选择。
But you do have other options to have a child.
我知道
I know.
领养
Adoption.
代♥孕♥
Surrogacy.
我一直想要的就是怀我自己的孩子。
All I ever wanted was to carry my own baby.
感受到它在我体内。
Feel it inside me.
克莱尔,我非常抱歉
Claire, I'm--I'm really sorry.
我希望我们能帮助你。-我流产过四次。
I wish we could help you.- I've had four miscarriages.
我已经做了五次试管受精了。
I've gone through five cycles of IVF, please.
芝加哥还有其他医院
There are other hospitals in Chicago.
你能联♥系♥他们吗?
Could you call them?
看有没有人能移植
See if someone out there will do it.
如果我捐我的子♥宫♥呢?
Would it help if I donated my uterus?
贝丝,不要。我永远不…
Beth, no. I could never--
克莱尔,拜托。-不要
Claire, please. - No.
你总有一天会结婚的。
You'll get married someday.
你会有一个家的。
You'll have a family.
他们会再找到一个子♥宫♥的
They'll find me another uterus.
然后我们都能有孩子
And we'll both have kids...
就像我们讨论过的那样一起抚养他们
and raise them together like we always talked about.
请联♥系♥别的医院吧
Please, call the other hospitals.
我们还有一点时间
We still have a little time.
做一系列血红蛋白检查。
Run serial hemoglobin checks.
如果低于7就告诉我。
Let me know if it gets below seven.
克莱尔,我不乐观,但我会打几个电♥话♥。
Claire, I'm not optimistic, but I'll make some phone calls.
好
Okay.
我在湖畔纪念医院有熟人
I know some people at Lakeshore Memorial.
我也会联♥系♥他们,好吗?
I'll make some calls too, okay?
好
Okay.
知道了
I understand.
斯科特医生打来电♥话♥
That was Dr. Scott.
他们担心斯特凡可能还在出血
They're afraid that Stefan might still have a bleed,
,所以要带他去做血管造影。
so they're taking him for an angiogram.
嗯,他们出发了
Yeah, they're on the move.
伙计,你怎么样?
Man, you all right?
呃,我的胸疼死了
Uh, chest is killing me.
注射10毫升吗♥啡♥。
Push 10 of morphine.
这会有帮助的
This'll help.
我们很快就会搞清楚怎么回事
We're gonna figure this out very soon.
放大3号♥监控
Zoom in on three.
你能识别那人吗?
Can you ID that man?
帕科·拉米雷斯,狂暴帮成员
I got a Paco Ramirez, a known El Rabioso.
通知你的人在那附近的赶快过去
Any of your people nearby, get them in there.
兄弟们,我需要你们马上去手术室的走廊
Guys, I need you in the surgery hallway now.
呃,我忘了
Uh, I forgot.
他们把时间调到了3点半
Uh, they rescheduled this to 3:30.
我们应该把他弄回病房♥
We should probably take him back to his room.
斯科特医生
Dr. Scott.
怎么回事?我们能走了吗?
What's going on? Are we good to move?
血管造影能延期吗?
Can you hold off on the angiogram?
可以,他情况很稳定
Yeah, he's stable. I think so.
那带他去儿科重症监护室
Then take him to PICU.
那里很安全
You'll be safe there.
出入口有人把守
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表