我真的很钦佩, 但你有没有问过自己
I find genuinely admirable, but have you asked yourself
你在医院的病床上还能发挥多大的作用
how effective you can be from a hospital bed?
这就是为什么敏迪在这, 这样人们就会知道我在干什么
That's why Mindy's here, so people know how I'm doing.
伙计, 你不能在这吸烟
Oh, hey, you can't smoke in here, bud.
当然了, 这能缓解我的饥饿感
Of course, yeah, it just helps with the hunger pangs.
我理解
Yeah, I understand.
所以路易斯, 最终策略是什么
So what is our end game strategy here, Luis?
直到格雷兰叫停这次迁移我才会吃饭
I won't eat until Greyland calls off their move.
如果他们不呢
And if they don't?
有时候改变是需要牺牲的
Sometimes change requires sacrifice.
好吧, 我们让你在这休息一会
Well, um, we're gonna let you rest up a bit
一会再回来检查
and check back in a while, okay?
他的状态怎么样
So what's his status?
他只会喝水
Well, he'll drink water but nothing else,
甚至不允许静脉输液
won't even allow an IV for fluids.
过不了多久他的身体就要垮了
I mean, pretty soon his body's going to shut down.
所以说我们没有别的能做的吗
So is there anything else we can do?
他知道他想要什么,
He knows what he wants, he has very clear logic
他有非常清晰的逻辑来支持他的目标, 而且他知道风险
to support his goals, you know, he understands the stakes.
脐血样是经皮脐带血取样的简称
PUBS is short for Percutaneous Umbilical Blood Sampling.
它能告诉我们更多关于
It'll tell us a lot more about how your baby
你的宝宝在里面的情况. -好的
is doing in there. - Okay.
好了, 第一针会
Okay, now, this first needle is
让你的宝宝暂时瘫痪
going to temporarily paralyze your baby.
别担心, 它没听起来那么可怕
Don't worry, it's not as scary as it sounds.
只是为了不让他再移♥动♥
Just to keep him from moving around too much.
他好像在踢我
He does like to kick--okay.
会有一点疼
Okay, little pinch.
好了, 也没那么疼
Great, that wasn't too painful.
好了, 现在, 第二针,
All right, now, with this second needle,
我们要从你的脐带
we're going to draw blood right from where
和宝宝的连接处抽血
your umbilical cord connects with your baby.
像羊膜穿刺术那样
Like an amniocentesis?
你之前做过吗
Did you have one done before?
没有, 但在我怀孕的前三个月,
No, but around the end of my first trimester,
我做了个血检, 检查结果显示
I did this blood test, a panel, and it said
宝宝有可能生下来
that there was a chance that the baby might
就患有脊髓性肌肉萎缩
be born with spinal muscular atrophy.
这可是个很严重的情况
SMA, that's a serious condition.
我很惊讶你之前没提到
I'm surprised you didn't mention this earlier.
我猜我只是试着不要去想它
I guess I was trying not to think about it too much.
这可能是肿胀的原因吗
Could that be the cause of the swelling?
也许是, 但很难说
Perhaps, but it's hard to tell.
让我们做个血检看看结果
Let's see what the lab has to say about the blood test.
好
Okay.
你可能还会有一点疼
You're gonna have one more pinch.
好了
Here we go...
伙计
Hey, buddy.
有个病人点名要找你
Got a patient asking for you by name,
杰拉德·西蒙斯, 一位海军老兵. 有印象吗?
a Gerald Simmons, a navy vet. Ring a bell?
不好说. 他因为什么住院?
Can't say it does. What's he in for?
严重头痛, 心悸
Severe headaches, chest palpitations.
在健身房♥的时候血压急速下降
BP's jumping out of the gym.
我正在给他做心电图
I'm setting him up for an EKG as we speak.
西蒙斯军士长, 请允许我介绍
CPO Simmons, allow me to present
海军少校伊森·崔
Lieutenant Commander Ethan Choi.
听候您的差遣, 长官. 我来接手
At your service, chief. I'll take over, Trish.
我很抱歉, 但我已经记不清
I apologize, but it's getting so I
我见过的所有病人了
can't remember all the patients I've seen.
我们之前见过吗
Have we met before?
没有, 但退伍军人管理局
No, but I got a recommendation
给我推荐说你是个好医生
from the VA that you were a good doctor.
他们没提到我吗
They didn't say anything about me?
真伤心
My feelings are hurt.
杰拉德, 我看你的血压是170/110
Gerald, I see your BP's 170/110.
很高兴你能来
It's good you came in.
给他滴注尼卡地平
Yeah, start him on a nicardipine drip for that.
好
On it.
你这里有很多看起来很严重的伤疤
You got some serious-looking scars here.
我能问问这是怎么弄的吗
Can I ask where you got this one?
我在十年前换了一个瓣膜
I had a valve replaced almost ten years ago now.
那这个呢
And this other one?
我小时候做过阑尾切除术
Appendectomy when I was a kid.
当你检查完之后
You know, when you're done taking inventory,
你应该看看他的纹身
you should check out his ink.
太酷了
It's pretty cool.
我很抱歉, 我也不知道我为什么会这样
I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that.
没事的
That's okay.
哎呦
Oh...
怎么了
What is it?
感觉有什么东西压着我的胸
It feels like something's sitting on my chest...
是他的心脏, 给他上气囊
It's his heart, start bagging him.
开始按压
I'll start compressions.
没有脉搏, 他开始室颤了
Yeah, no pulse, all right, he's in V-fib.
充电到200
Charge to 200.
离手
Clear.
有脉搏了
Got a pulse.
好了, 窦性心律, 暂停心肺复苏
All right, sinus tach, hold CPR.
保持输氧, 给他插管
Keep bagging, let's get him intubated.
你们好, 我是斯科特医生
Hello, I'm Dr. Scott.
这位是护士长, 麦基·洛克伍德
This is our charge nurse, Maggie Lockwood.
我是凯特琳, 这是我丈夫西奥
I'm Caitlin. This is my husband, Theo.
你一定就是佐伊了. 所以是怎么回事
Okay, and you must be Zoe. So what's going on?
我们准备从城外的一家饭馆离开
We were leaving a restaurant just outside the city.
我们在路途中
We're on a road trip,
我们要去克利夫兰看我妹妹
we're visiting my sister in Cleveland.
然后佐伊没法从饭店回到车上
And Zoe couldn't walk from the restaurant back to the car.
某个白♥痴♥清洁工拖了厕所的地板
Some idiot janitor mopped the bathroom floor
但是没放提示牌
but didn't put a sign up.
所以你就在地板上摔倒了
So you fell on the slippery floor?
我们没看见
Well, we didn't see that happen.
你们不相信我 -是的, 我们不相信
You don't believe me? - We don't believe you, no.
我很抱歉, 我错过了什么吗
I'm sorry, am I missing something?
佐伊有酗酒史
Zoe's had a history of alcohol issues.
我们觉得这就是她没法走路…
We think that's why she can't walk--
你是认真的吗
Are you serious right now?
我摔倒了受伤了, 你却觉得我喝酒了?
I fell and hurt myself, but you think I've been drinking?
我们能闻到酒味, 佐伊. 你觉得我们有多蠢
We can smell it on you, Zoe. How dumb do you think we are?
确实挺蠢的, 因为我已经
Pretty dumb, actually, because I haven't had
几个月没喝过酒了 -都冷静点
one sip of alcohol in months. - Calm down.
这也太尴尬了
How embarrassing this is.
佐伊, 你还好吗
You all right, Zoe?
吐在这
Here.
好吧, 做血常规, 血生化, 血液和尿液毒素
Okay, CBC, CMP, blood and urine tox,
以及血液酒精含量检测
and blood alcohol.
再做个胸部x光, 腹部和盆骨CT
Plus a chest X-ray and CT abdomen and pelvis
看看摔伤的情况
to see about that fall.
好了, 这应该能让我们清楚
All right, that should give us
知道发生了什么
a clear idea of what's going on here, yeah?
那很奇怪啊
Well, that was strange, huh?
是啊, 心肌梗死的时机也挺奇怪的
Yeah, weird timing on the MI, for sure.
我是说他准备摸你那一下
I'm talking about him touching you that way.
你觉得他认错人了
You think he mistook you for someone else?
不, 考虑到他的情况,
No, I think he was more confused
我觉得他最困惑了
than anything else, given his condition.
除此之外, 你知道他胳膊上的纹身吗
Except, you know that tattoo he had on his arm?
导航星
Nautical star?
是啊, 我父亲也有个一模一样的, 就在同一个地方
Yeah, my father had one just like it, in the same location.
也许他们一起服役过
Well, perhaps they served together.
我猜他们大概年龄也差不多
I'm guessing they're probably the same age.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表