查尔斯医生,他是精神科主任
Dr. Charles, he's the head of psychiatry.
他是我的一个非常好的朋友
He's becoming a really good friend of mine.
那我们开始吧。不,说真的
Here we go. Nah, for real.
他是个好人
He's a good guy.
而且他和警局没有任何关系
And he has no connections to the department.
不会有人知道你和他谈过
No one will ever know that you even talked to him.
你真的要拒绝一个
Are you really gonna turn down an opportunity
抱怨一小时的机会吗?
to bitch for an hour?
噢。听起来确实很吸引人
Ow. That does sound appealing.
好吧
Yeah.
玛莎,她多年来
You know, Marsha, she's been trying to get me
一直想让我接受心理治疗
into therapy for years.
这会让她高兴的
It'd make her happy.
好吧,反正你还得等塑料
Well, you got to wait on Plastics anyway.
那么,你是怎么做到的?
So, uh, how are you doing this?
你在服用类固醇吗? 你在克隆你自己吗?
You taking steroids, huh? You cloning yourself, huh?
因为你今天早上看的病人
Because you've seen more patients this morning
比急诊科的其他医生都多
than any other doc in the ED.
真的吗?我没感觉
Really? I didn't realize.
这并不奇怪,因为
Not that it should come as any surprise
你从最好的人那里学到了东西
seeing as you've learned from the best.
你说的是你自己吗?这是你说的,我可没这么说。
You referring to yourself? Hey, you said it, not me.
我不想打断你们的狂欢,先生们,
Hate to break up the love fest, gentlemen,
但我们有个车祸患者来了
but we've got an MVC incoming.
崔医生,你和马塞尔医生一起。你行吗?
Dr. Choi, you're going with Dr. Marcel. You good?
没问题。你在这真是太好了
Yeah, good. Damn right you are.
马库斯·克莱门斯,40岁男性
Marcus Clemens, 40-year-old male.
没系安全带,高速车祸
Unrestrained driver, high-speed MVC.
疑似胸部创伤,腹部有明显隆起
Suspected chest trauma and visible bulge in his abdomen.
昏迷指数12,生命体征稳定
GCS 12. Vitals are stable.
在救护车上给他打了四针吗♥啡♥
Gave him 4 of morphine in the ambo.
看起来像是某种嵌顿性腹疝
It looks like some sort of incarcerated ab hernia.
可能是创伤性的。这很难说。
Might be traumatic. It's hard to tell.
我之前见过这种情况,那位病人被甩到了档把上
I've seen it before when patients get thrown against the gearshift.
克莱门斯先生,我是马塞尔医生
Hey, Mr. Clemens, I'm Dr. Marcel.
你出车祸了,你现在在芝加哥医院
You were in a car accident. You're at Chicago Med now.
我会照顾好你的
I'm gonna take good care of you.
好了大伙们,开始干活
All right guys, here we go.
哇,不、不、不、不。凯拉,帮一下崔医生
Whoa, no, no, no, no. Kayla, cover Dr. Choi for me.
拜托
Come on.
兄弟,现在还不行。欢迎回来
Not yet, brother. Welcome back.
好了,听我口令
Here we go. On my count.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
轻轻地。做个超声波
Nice and easy. Ultrasound, please.
好了
All right.
左侧呼吸音减弱
Diminished breath sounds on the left.
FAST评估不够理想。好了,让我们查清楚
Okay. FAST is negative. All right. Let's clear.
克莱门斯先生,我需要你坚持住
Mr. Clemens, I need you to be still for me. Okay?
X光就位。好了
X-ray's up. Yep.
左侧气胸
Left pneumothorax.
我要插胸管。开始准备吧
I'll put in a chest tube. Go ahead and prep.
我去看看能不能手动减轻疝气
I'm gonna see if I can reduce that hernia manually.
好吧,坚持一下,克莱门斯先生
Okay, bear with me, Mr. Clemens.
也许可以试试垂头仰卧位
Might wanna try the Trendelenburg position.
那也不会起什么作用的
That's not gonna make a difference.
给点布鲁斯让他放松?
Some Brucet to relax him?
不,这东西动也不动
No, this thing isn't budging.
我担心他开始窒息了
I'm concerned it's starting to strangulate.
可能是角度的问题。给我做腹部CT检查
Might be the angle. Give me an abdominal CT.
让我们看看还有什么
Let's see what else is going on.
克莱门斯先生,你这里有感觉吗?
Mr. Clemens, you feel this right here?
好了,大伙们。
All right, everyone,
放下手中的活过来集♥合♥
let's simmer down and let's gather.
好。早上好,各位
Yes. Good morning, everybody.
又到了一年中的这个时候
It's that time of year again.
怀亚特实验室在现场做随机药物测试
Wyatt Labs is on site to do our random drug testing.
麦基会协助,
Maggie will facilitate,
给你们每个人分配时间
assigning each of you a time slot.
我知道你们都很忙,但没有例外
And I know y'all are slammed, but no exceptions.
今天下班前,每个人都必须拿出一份样品
Everyone must give a sample before clocking out today.
呃,多瑞丝,你真幸运是第一个
Uh, Doris, you're lucky numero uno.
谢谢。谢谢各位
Thank you. Thank you, y'all.
好吧,如果她来了你给我打电♥话♥
Okay, well, you have my number if she turns up.
好,谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
哦,我只是,呃
Oh, hey. I was just, uh...
昨晚上我和我妈吵了一架然后她走了
My mom and I got into a fight last night and she took off.
我整晚都在给收♥容♥所♥打电♥话♥,想找到她
I've been up all night calling shelters, trying to find her.
史蒂薇,我很遗憾听到这个消息
I'm sorry to hear that, Stevie.
是啊,我只是痴心妄想
Yeah, well, wishful thinking on my part
她会出现在收♥容♥所♥。
that she'd turn up in a shelter.
你知道她可能去了哪吗?
Any idea where she might have gone?
呃,知道
Uh, yeah.
过去当事情变得混乱时,
In the past when things have gotten chaotic,
她就会去嗑药
she's turned to drugs.
只要能麻痹自己就行
Anything to numb herself.
所以你觉得她可能是想吸毒?
So you think she might be trying to score?
我不知道。我去看看
I don't know. I'm gonna see
能不能找到她朋友米斯蒂。
if I can track down her friend Misty.
看看营地的人买♥♥东西的地方
Um, see where people from the encampment are buying.
我能和你一块去吗?
Why don't I come with you?
今天早上有一个五小时的药物和治疗会议,
Got a five-hour pharmacy and therapeutics Zoom
我相信我不会错过的
this morning I'm sure I won't be missed at.
威尔,我很感激你的帮忙,但没关系,我很好
I appreciate the offer, Will, but it's okay--I'll be fine.
哦,我不是怀疑这个
Oh, I don't doubt that.
但每个人都需要点支援,对吧?
But everyone can use a little backup, right?
连哈默也不例外
Even the Hammer.
你再这么叫我,我就把你丢在路边
You call me that again, I leave you on the curb.
收到。让我换个衣服。我在前门等你
Copy. Let me get dressed. I'll meet you out front.
好
Okay.
我是查尔斯医生,你怎么样?
How you doing? I'm Dr. Charles.
你一定是乔叔叔。是
You must be Uncle Joe. Yeah.
迪伦说你是这行的大♥师♥
Well, Dylan here says that you're a master of your craft.
这是一个强有力的支持
So that's a ringing endorsement.
你知道,他很热情,
You know, he's enthusiastic,
所以我们试着忽略他的缺点
so we try and look past his faults.
好了
All right.
你们两个接着谈吧
I'll let you two comedians get at it.
什么—到底发生了什么事?
What's, um-- what's been going on?
迪伦没有告诉你吗?
Well, didn't Dylan tell you already?
你知道的,只是大致的轮廓
You know, just the broad strokes.
他说你工作上不是特别顺利
He said that you were having a rough time at work.
说实话,医生,我希望
Honestly, Doc, I was hoping you might
你能给我推荐一些药
recommend some sort of meds.
好吧。我老婆玛莎--
Oh, okay. My wife Marsha--
我不知道她是不是还这么叫自己
well, I don't know if she calls herself that anymore.
事情恶化的时候她就让我搬走了
She had me move out when things hit the fan.
哦,兄弟。我很遗憾
Oh, boy. I'm sorry to hear that.
总之,她总觉得我
Anyways, she always thought that I should be on
应该吃点什么药?
some sort of pill, you know?
帮我个忙。好的
Help even me out a bit. Right.
看来警♥察♥现在可以凭医生证明
Guess cops are allowed to take them now
带走他们了。我不知道
with a doctor's note. I don't know.
如果她知道我终于听了她的建议,
Maybe if she heard that I was finally listening
也许她会让我搬回去住
to her advice for once, she might let me move back in.
好吧。听着,我们完全可以谈谈药物
Okay. Look, we can absolutely talk about medication.
但我想,我想再多听一些关于现在的情况
But I guess I just--I want to hear a little bit more about what's going on.
例如,你说你的妻子认为
For instance, you say that your wife thinks
药物可能会让你失去平衡
that maybe medication might even you out.
你觉得她这么说是什么意思?
What do you think she means by that?
不,不,不。听着,
No, no, no, no. Look, it's not like
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表