不!
No!
有可能是瓦西监控仪导致的吗?
Is there any chance the Vas-COM caused this?
有可能
It's certainly possible.
那库珀医生可能杀了她
Then Dr. Cooper may have killed her.
马塞尔医生,我已经给你说过
Dr. Marcel, I already told you--
让开,布雷克医生
Back off, Dr. Blake.
我正在考虑申请
I'm considering applying
移植外科奖学金
for a fellowship in transplant surgery.
你昨天晚上睡觉了吗?
Did you get any sleep last night?
我们不是才谈过这个吗?
Didn't we just have this conversation?
我在照顾你,我也不应该这么做
I was mothering you, and I shouldn't.
不会再有下一次了
I won't do it again.
你实际上是在照顾你母亲
You've essentially been parenting your mother.
我不想呆在这
I don't want to be here!
你知道我能给谁打电♥话♥
Do you know anyone I can call
能把非法停放的面包车拖走吗?
to get an illegally-parked van towed?
它不见了!他们拖走了它
It's gone! They towed it.
今晚和我待在一起,好吗?我们会有办法的
Stay with me tonight, okay? We'll figure it out.
哦,你会知道这个的
Oh, you'll know this one.
过时的外科手术被滥用于。
Outdated surgical procedure misused
治疗精神障碍。八个字母
to treat mental disorders. Eight letters.
早餐。字母太多了
Breakfast. Too many letters.
我看看你的胳膊
Can I see your arm?
噢,抱歉。这是在浴室里找到的
Oh, sorry. It was in the bathroom.
它看起来…不,不,不。不,戴着它
It just looked so-- No, no, no. No, wear it.
你戴着它看起来很好看
No, it looks good on you.
这样看起来更好看
That's looking better.
但愿如此
I should hope so.
我是模范病人。
I'm a model patient.
不过病人的室友
Could use some improvement
也需要改进一下。
in the roommate department, though.
我觉得我今天上班的时候
Think maybe you could clean up a little bit
你可以打扫一下?
while I'm at work today?
如果你借给我500块
Wouldn't be an issue if you loaned me the $500
把我的车从扣押处弄出来就不成问题了
to get my van out of the impound.
我已经给你说过了
I already told you.
直到月底经济都很紧张
Money's tight until the end of the month.
某个匿名的混♥蛋♥打个电♥话♥,就这样,
Some anonymous jerk makes a phone call, and like that,
我就带着一大堆现金离开了家
I'm out of my home and a pile of cash.
你觉得公平吗?
Seem fair to you?
妈,我保证我会帮你
Mom, I promise I'm gonna help you.
但至少现在,你有个遮风挡雨的地方
But at least right now, you have a roof over your head.
还有一个溺爱你的女儿
And a doting daughter.
我得走了,我快迟到了。
I gotta run. I'm late for work.
白质切除术。八个字母
Lobotomy. Eight letters.
哦,哦,哦
Oh, oh, oh.
我想要说的是,你好,崔西
What I was saying was like, hey, Trish--
你好啊
Hey.
你俩在一起真可爱
You two are so cute together.
有人跟你说过你俩可以做好姐妹吗?
Anyone ever tell you that you could be sisters?
哦,拜托,姑娘。再说一遍
Oh, come on, girl. Say it again.
走吧
Come on.
哦,相信我。这对我来说
Oh, trust me. That was meant more
是一种恭维,而不是对你的侮辱
as a compliment to me than an insult to you.
为什么她说我们看起来像?
Why would she say we look alike?
她知道我们的事了吗?
Does she know about us?
崔西?不
Trish? No.
好,但听起来像是有人知道了
Okay, that makes it sound like there's someone who does.
我是对的。真有人知道这事
I'm right. Somebody does know.
好,是的,莎伦知道。古德温女士?
Okay, yes. Sharon does. Ms. Goodwin?
我就是这么得到这份工作的吗?
Is that how I got this job?
不,我向你保证不是这样
No, I can assure you that.
不,这其实对你非常不利
No, it almost worked against you.
莎伦发现后非常沉默
Sharon was very reticent when she found out.
所以她甚至不想让我呆在这?
So she doesn't even want me here?
这不是我想要说的
That's not what I'm trying to say.
真有人认为我属于这里吗?
Does anyone actually think that I belong here?
哇,哇,哇。
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
我发誓,没别人知道。好吧
No one else knows. I swear. Okay.
除了查尔斯医生。什么?
Except for Dr. Charles. What?
哦,天哪。每个人都会知道我是因为
Oh, my God, everyone's gonna think that I'm here
裙带关系才留在这的。这是一个秘密
because of nepotism. It was in confidence.
我保证。他不会告诉任何人的,我发誓。
I promise, he's not gonna tell anybody, I swear.
好吧,但她知道,麦基。
Okay, but she knows, Maggie.
凡妮莎,你不必向任何人证明你自己
Vanessa, you don't have to prove yourself to anybody.
有伤员入院。我们走
We've got a trauma incoming. We're up.
阿斯特丽德·梅多斯,21岁
Astrid Meadows, 21 years old,
她的拳头打穿了一扇玻璃窗
punched her fist through a plate glass window.
看起来是前臂动脉出血
Looked like arterial bleeding at the forearm.
已经用止血带控制
Controlled with a tourniquet.
好,阿斯特丽德,我是泰勒医生
All right. Astrid, I'm Dr. Taylor.
我们会照顾好你的
We're going to take care of you.
哦,天哪,它们还在这
Oh, my God, they're still here!
谁还在这?蛇
Who's still here? The snakes.
它们从通风口出来了
They're coming out of the vents.
为什么没人做点什么?
Why isn't anybody doing anything?
我们认为她可能神志不清
We think she might be tripping.
好了,听我口令。一、二、三
Okay. On my count. One, two, three.
先生们,谢谢你们
Thank you, gentlemen.
把她连上监视器,挂一包水
Let's get her on monitors and hang a new bag.
好了,做个全血细胞计数,血常规,
Okay, let's set up a CBC, BMP,
然后把血样送去做全面毒理检查
and send the blood for a full tox.
再拿一托盘手术器械来
Let's open up a minor tray.
知道了。好
You got it. Okay.
放松,放松。谢谢
Relax for me, relax for me. Thank you.
好了,阿斯特丽德,让我们看看要处理的是什么
Okay, Astrid, let's see what we're dealing with here.
这肯定是桡动脉
It's definitely the radial artery.
噢。给这个止血带充气
Ow! Let's inflate this cuff.
好了,给你,亲爱的。
All right, here you go, sweetie. Yes.
就是这样。两个止血剂
There you go. Two hemostats.
拜托。拜托让它们停下来
Please! Please, just make them stop.
坚持,亲爱的。坚持,坚持
Hold on, sweetie. Hold on, hold on.
坚持住
Just hang in there.
好了,出血得到控制
Okay, bleeding's under control.
把伤口包扎起来吧。给我2-0丝质止血带
Let's get this tied up. Get me 2-0 silk ties.
我再给你找个帮手
I'll get you an extra set of hands.
好
Okay.
艾丽卡,你能去帮泰勒医生吗?谢谢你
Erika, can you go help Dr. Taylor, please? Thank you.
为什么人都聚在这?
Why is everyone standing around?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你好,麦基。好久不见。
Hey, Mags. Long time no see.
崔医生
Dr. Choi.
好了,各位都会去工作吧。
All right, everybody get back to work, yeah.
嘿,听着
Hey, listen.
只要你有时间,第一轮酒你请客
Whenever you find time, first round's on you.
你好,很高兴你回来了,伙计
Hey. Great to have you back, man.
谢谢。你也是
Thanks, man. You too.
不得不说,伙计,手杖? 好办法
Gotta say, bud, the cane? Nice touch.
这只是暂时的
Ah, it's just a temporary thing.
听着,我们这些枪伤幸存者,
So look, us gunshot survivors,
要团结一致
we got to stick together.
你知道我在说什么吗?所以,我随叫随到
You know what I'm saying? So, I'm around.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
你回来真是太好了。谢谢
Great to have you back. Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好啊
Hey.
这么说你的物理治疗进展顺利了?
So, I take it your physical therapy's gone well?
我感觉每天都在变的更强壮
I'm feeling stronger every day.
我只是在尽力远离手术刀的伤害
Just--just trying my best to stay out from under the knife.
很高兴听到它
Glad to hear it.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表