For you to put your neck out for me, it's--
这意味着很多,还有…
It means a lot. And...
我真的欠你太多了
I honestly owe you.
相信我,凡妮莎
Believe me, Vanessa...
你不欠我任何东西
You don't owe me anything.
威尔
Mmm. Will.
你好
Hey.
你…
You, uh...
吓了我一跳
gave me quite the scare.
是吗
Yeah.
是。就好像你
Yeah. Seemed like you were...
我不知道,昨天想分散你的注意力
I don't know, looking for a distraction yesterday.
你有很多事要操心
You got a lot on your mind.
嗯
Mm.
是什么?
Yeah. What is it?
我眼睛都睁不开了
Having a hard time keeping my eyes open.
我应该…
Yeah. I should, uh...
让你休息的
let you rest.
嘿,老爸。你有乔的消息吗?
Hey, Pop. You heard from Joe?
没有,我正要问你呢
No. I was gonna ask you the same thing.
没人见过他
No one's seen him.
他也没拿手♥机♥
He's not picking up his phone either.
我给他打了十几次电♥话♥
Called him, like, a dozen times.
你去他租的公♥寓♥看看
Yeah. You stop by the apartment he's renting?
我刚从那离开。没有人在家
Just left. Nobody was home.
那个消息让他很难过,D。
He took that news pretty hard, D.
我怕他会对自己做些什么。
I'm afraid he might do something to himself.
嗯。知道了
Yeah. I got you.
听着,我再去几家警♥察♥酒吧
Look, I'ma, um, hit a couple more cop bars, all right?
好吧。我不工作了
All right. I'ma dip out of work.
去趟玛莎那。看她有没有他的消息
Stop by Marsha's. See if she's heard from him.
我爱你,儿子
I love you, son.
我也爱你
Love you too.
乔,你在干什么?
Joe, what are you doing?
坐下。快坐下。喂,喂,乔
Sit down. Now. Hey, hey. Joe.
乔。请不要。快坐下
Joe. No, please. Now.
老爸,
Hey, Dad,
乔叔叔还开着一辆69年的科迈罗,亮橙色的?
Uncle Joe still drive a '69 Camaro, bright orange?
闭嘴!闭嘴!闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up! Shut up.
乔,不管你有什么感觉,
Joe, whatever it is you're feeling,
我们可以谈谈。哦,你想谈谈?
we can talk it through. Oh, you want to talk?
你想谈谈吗?就像我们今早做的那样
You want to talk, huh? What, like we did this morning?
嗯?你真是个骗子。你知道吗?
Huh? You're such a phony. Do you know that?
你和其他人一样
You're just like everybody else,
都想毁了我
trying to screw me over!
你拿出你的手♥机♥
You're gonna get on your phone.
给警署打电♥话♥
You're gonna call the department.
告诉他们你搞砸了,反应过度了,不管你怎么说
Tell them you messed up, overreacted, I don't care.
你让我的生活恢复正常。你听见了我说的吗?
You just get me my life back. Do you hear me? Hm?
好。好
Okay. Okay.
嘘。嘘
Shh. Shh.
查尔斯医生?
Dr. Charles?
住手!住手
Stop! Stop!
住手。请住手吧
Just stop. Please stop!
我知道这不是你想听到的。
I know this isn't what you were hoping to hear.
不,但这肯定不是你的错
No, but it's certainly not your fault.
谢谢你能过来,杨医生。
Thank you for stopping by, Dr. Yang.
我会跟进我的初选。好吧。
I'll follow up with my primary. Okay.
霍斯特德医生
Oh, Dr. Halstead.
我一会再过来。不,没事的。请进
I can come back later. No. It's fine. Come on in.
我只是想告诉你,
I just wanted to let you know that, uh,
我和库珀的谈话泡汤了
my chat with Cooper was a bust.
他完全断片了。我没有取得任何进展
He was totally out of it. I didn't make any headway.
霍斯特德医生,我觉得我们还是先别谈这个了
Dr. Halstead, I think maybe we should put this on hold.
等等。我不是这个意思
Wait. That--that's not what I was getting at.
我已经上了船。是的,我知道
I'm fully on board. No, I know you are.
我只是觉得这对我们俩都有影响。
It's just that I feel it's taken a toll on us both.
发生什么了?
What's going on?
我的血糖调节有些问题
I'm having some trouble regulating my blood sugar.
我们在我的治疗方案中加入了口服药物。
We added an oral to my regimen.
但不幸的是,没什么作用
But unfortunately, it hasn't helped.
听到这个消息我很难过。他们怎么看?
I'm sorry to hear that. What are they thinking?
考虑到我的皮质醇水平很高
Well, given that my cortisol levels are high,
他们担心这可能是…
they're concerned that it might be--
压力?
Stress?
是的
Yes.
听着,接下来交给我吧。
Look, I got it from here.
我很抱歉,霍斯特德医生
I'm sorry, Dr. Halstead.
但我不愿意让你冒这个险。
But I'm just not willing to let you take that risk.
马塞尔医生
Dr. Marcel.
这种方法通常对你有效吗?
Does this approach usually work for you?
把医生逼到他们的极限,超越他们的极限?
Just pushing docs to their edge, past their edge?
因为我今天看到一个同事是这么做的。
'Cause I saw how it worked for a colleague today.
但没有任何帮助
And it doesn't.
我很抱歉听到这个消息
I'm sorry to hear that.
我想向你学习,布雷克医生。我很想
I want to learn from you, Dr. Blake. I do.
但如果我不愿意—付出代价?
But not if I have to-- Pay a price?
放弃一些东西?
Give something up?
你会的,绝对会的。
Oh, you will, absolutely.
但这是不付出你所拥有的一切,
But it's the cost of not giving everything you've got,
不超越极限的代价
of not pushing past that edge,
这就是我晚上睡不着的原因。
that's what keeps me up at night.
我怀疑你和我是一种人
And I suspect you and I are cut from the same cloth.
看看你的邮件。早上六点做了肾移植手术。
Check your email. Got a kidney transplant at 6:00 a.m.
呃,听着,嗯
Uh, listen, um...
我为之前的事向你道歉
I apologize for coming at you earlier, man.
我只是从没想过乔叔叔会
I just never thought that Uncle Joe was even capable of--
我理解
I get it.
你和他有一段很长共同经历,对吧?
You have a long history with him, right?
而且很难……
And it can be difficult to...
用某种方式看你亲近的人
see people you're close to in a certain light.
你举报他是对的。我和玛莎谈过了,
You were right to report him. I talked to Marsha,
他威胁警长。
and he was making threats against the sergeant.
我是说,这也是她把他赶出去的部分原因
I mean, that's partially why she kicked him out.
对了,再次感谢你没有起诉我
Thanks again, by the way, for not pressing charges.
这是一个经历
Hey, that's the last thing
心理危机的人最不需要的东西对吧
someone going through a mental health crisis needs, right?
我是说,我很高兴
I mean, I'm just glad it looks like
他现在能得到正确的帮助
he's gonna get the right kind of help now.
是的
Yeah.
坐下吧
Sit down, will ya?
我觉得你处境很艰难,对吧?
I think that you're in a tough spot, right?
你跨越了这两个世界,对吧?
You're--you're straddling these two worlds, right?
你对两者都忠诚
And you got loyalty to both.
这是,这是一个棘手的问题
It's--it's just a tricky tightrope to walk.
我当警♥察♥的时候,那些行为,
You know, back when I was a cop, all that behavior,
那些硬汉的东西,都是正常的
that tough guy stuff, it was normalized.
是啊,就像我说的
Yeah, well, like I said,
我觉得,我觉得你应该对自己放松点。
I think--I think you should take it easy on yourself.
你好,威尔。
Will. Hey.
你好
Hey.
我今早本想问你的,
Um, I wanted to ask you this morning,
但时机不太合适。
but it seemed like really awkward timing.
我在想,市中心有个圣诞树点灯活动。
I was wondering, there's a tree lighting happening downtown.
我侄女霍莉在唱颂歌♥,
My niece Holly is singing carols
我想,我不知道
and I thought, I don't know,
我想也许你愿意和我一起去
I thought maybe you'd want to come with me.
只是你提到你妈妈以前
Well, it's just you mentioned that your mom used to
常带你去看灯光,我就想
take you to see the lights, and I thought,
在精神上,这会是很棒的
in the spirit, it'd be great.
是的。我们去给霍莉加油吧
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表