当卡尔还是个宝宝的时候,
When Karl was just a baby,
他从我的怀里把他抓住, 举在我的头顶上
he grabbed him out of my arms and held him over...
还是在12层楼的阳台上
Over a 12-story balcony.
他说如果我不答应留下, 他就把孩子扔下去
He said that he would drop him unless I promised to stay.
天哪
Oh, God.
莉娅, 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry, Lia.
你就不能起诉离婚吗?
I mean, can you press charges, divorce him?
不, 他会杀了我!你明白吗?
No, he will kill me! Do you understand?
如果我把他告上法庭, 即使我赢得了监护权
If I take him to court, even if I win custody,
也起不了什么作用!他是个很有能量的人
it doesn't matter! He is a powerful man.
他是出身名门的. -好吧
He's well-connected. - Okay.
那在美国申请庇护呢?
What about filing for asylum here in the U.S.?
非常困难
It is very difficult to get asylum.
我的机会很渺茫
My chances are not good.
我…我回家后从没上报过.
I...I never filed a report back home.
我没有案底, 我太害怕了
I have no records, and I was too frightened.
如果我失去了请♥愿♥的机会, 我就会被驱逐出境
If I lose the petition, I will be deported.
但如果当局在找我
But if the authorities are looking for me,
我必须得走了. 我不能做手术
I must leave now. I can't have an operation.
拜托了
Please.
拜托了
Please.
检查他的各项指数, 再做一次血检
Check his numbers and then run another blood panel.
喂. -什么事?
Hey. - Yeah?
我刚和佐拉谈过了. -嗯?
I just spoke with Zora. - Okay?
原来加文最近买♥♥了一份人寿保险
Turns out Gavin recently purchased
也就大概不到六个月之前
a life insurance policy, like less than six months ago.
达琳是受益人
Darlene's the beneficiary.
考虑到他给家里
Considering the financial distress
带来的经济困难
he put the family under,
这样一笔钱可能会花很长一段时间
a payout like that could go a long way.
嗯
Yeah.
所以警方认为达琳是枪手?
So the police think Darlene's the shooter?
动机在这摆着. -是
The motive's there. - Yeah.
快来帮忙
Some help in here.
他室颤了
He's in V-fib.
放弃抢救, 我们不能照着做. -兄弟, 我不知道
The DNR, we can't honor it. - Man, I don't know.
如果有谋杀呢? 兄弟
If there's foul play? Bro--
发生什么了?
What's happening?
他…-没有脉搏, 心脏停搏
Is he... - No pulse, heart stopped.
哦, 天哪, 达琳
Oh, God, Darlene.
好. -开始心肺复苏
Okay. - Initiating CPR.
这是什么意思? -我们正在抢救他
What does that mean? - We're resuscitating him.
什么? 不
What? No!
南茜, 充电到200
Nancy, charge to 200.
我说了充电. 快点
I said charge. Let's go.
医院对加文拥有决策权
The hospital's assuming decision-making authority
为什么? 我是他老婆
over Gavin. - Why? I'm his wife.
充电. -离手
Charged. - Here we go, clear.
停
Stop!
注射一毫克肾上腺素. 充电.
Milligram of epi. Charge. Let's go, come on.
继续心肺复苏
Continuing CPR.
充电完成. -离手
Charged. - Here we go, clear.
好了, 恢复窦性心律
Okay, we got sinus rhythm.
好吧, 南希, 你去给病房♥打电♥话♥
All right, Nancy, you go ahead and call the ward.
告诉他们我们马上就来. -你为什么要这么做?
Tell 'em we're comin' up. - Why did you do that?
为什么?
Why?
好了, 我们走吧
All right, let's go, guys. Come on, let's go.
听起来莉娅说的是实话
It looks like Lia's telling the truth.
丈夫是一家大律所的合伙人,
Husband's a partner at a major firm,
有很多政♥治♥资本
a lot of political capital,
他不止一次因人身攻击而被媒体报道
and he's been in the media more than once for assault.
他打了一名服务员, 和一名记者打了起来,
He punched out a waiter, got into it with a reporter,
每次都成功地逃脱了指控
and manages to beat the charges every time.
真让人讨厌
What a prick.
那我们该怎么办?
I mean, what are we supposed to do?
莉娅想离开美国医学会的医院
Lia wants to leave AMA.
我觉得我们得让她去, 麦基
I think we have to let her, Mags.
再待下去她会不安全
It's not safe for her to stay here.
取消血管造影, 我来教她
Cancel angio, and I'll show her
怎么在路上处理伤口
how to care for her injuries on the road.
她离开这里后可能就不会有问题了
She may not have an issue after she leaves here.
我们甚至不知道她是不是真的在出血
We don't even know if she's actually bleeding.
但如果她继续待下去
But if she stays--
Listen, I really wanna help Lia.
但我们该怎么办?
But what are we supposed to do?
不通知兰德尔就让她出院?
Discharge her without notifying Randall?
没有法庭命令, 我们没有义务
Without a court order, we are under no obligation
交出她
to give her up.
好吧
All right.
我给楼上打电♥话♥
I'll call upstairs.
好
All right.
喂, 小麦, 我觉得我们不应该
Hey, Mags, I don't think we should read Ethan in
把这件事告诉伊森
on any of this.
你知道他是一个
You know how he can be a stickler
非常严格遵守规则的人
for following the rules.
嗯
Yeah.
听你的
I'm with you.
有消息吗?
Any news?
她只想做手术
Uh, yeah, she just went into surgery.
我试过劝她不要这么做
I tried to talk her out of it, Daniel.
但他们说会在一小时内通报最新消息
But they said they'd send an update within the hour.
我一得到消息就告诉你
I'll let you know when I hear something.
你告诉我?
You'll let me know?
我哪也不去
I ain't goin' nowhere.
剥离肌瘤
Shelling out the fibroid. Bovie, please.
什么? 是什么?
What? What is it?
看这个
Look at that.
还有一个肌瘤
It's another fibroid.
它在第一个的后面
Ah...it's right behind the first one,
而且坏死了
and it's necrotic.
好吧, 大伙们. 改变计划
All right, people. Change of plans.
准备缝合
Prepare to close.
等等, 什么? 不, 我们不缝合
Wait, what? No, we're not closing.
如果情况有什么不同的话,
If anything, the second fibroid
那就是第二个肌瘤使切除更加紧迫
makes the removal even more pressing.
给胎儿的空间比我们想象的还要小
There's even less space than we thought for the fetus.
这已经不是塔拉同意的手术了
This is no longer the operation Tara agreed to.
风险大大增加了——
The risks have increased significantly--
额外的肌瘤, 它所处的位置
the additional fibroid, its location--
让手术更复杂了, 但我有信心
Complicates the procedure, yes, but I'm confident
我们能安全剥离肌瘤
that I can still remove both fibroids safely.
我没有
Well, I'm not.
所以先把她包起来,
So pack her with warm moist laps,
在我回来之前什么都不要做
and do not do anything else until I get back.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
所以你认为第二个肌瘤是寄生的?
So you think the second fibroid is parasitic?
这就是为什么在超声上看不到
That's why it didn't show up in the ultrasound.
它藏在第一个后面
It was hiding behind the first one.
到目前为止的定血失血量是多少?
What's your QBL so far?
我们现在已经损失了大约一升血
Ah, we've lost about a liter of blood at this point.
古德温女士
Now, Ms. Goodwin,
你是塔拉的代理人
you are Tara's surrogate, all right?
你说了算. 我建议我们缝合
It's your call. I recommend we close.
我强烈反对
And I would strongly urge against it.
我在训练中见过更严重的病例, 如果我们
I've seen worse cases in my training, and if we don't
不切除这些肌瘤, 我担心塔拉会感染
remove those fibroids, I fear Tara will become septic.
所以我们要继续给她用抗生素
Which is why we continue her on antibiotics.
她已经处于麻醉状态, 对麻醉反应良好.
She's already under and responding well
我们做了切口
to the anesthesia. We've made the incision.
如果我们继续, 塔拉和她的孩子
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表