利德尔他是怎做到的?
how does Liddell do it?
所有一切都是发生在他脑海中。
Everything going on inside of him like that.
他是怎么--怎么找到工作的?
How does he-- how does he hold a job?
那些日子他又是怎么度过的?
How does he get through the day?
我想,他得很努力才行?
I mean, I think he works at it, you know?
他一直掌控一切。
He stays on top of it.
去治疗。
Goes to therapy.
吃药。
Takes his meds.
我知道现在很多人面临着
Look, I've known a lot of individuals
严重的心理健康挑战,
been faced with serious mental health challenges,
并得到了他们需要的帮助
right,who get the help they need
继续过着充实正常的生活。
and go on to lead full, normal lives.
我说的是患有严重抑郁症
I'm talking about people with severe depression,
和患有创伤后应激障碍的人,你懂吗?
with PTSD, you know?
我明白那有多么糟糕。
I understand how terrifying it must be.
什么?
What?
这..
Well...
让一个军人来寻求帮助
For a soldier to ask for help, right?
让一个军人认为他们自己可能也是那样的人。
For a soldier to think that they might be one of them.
你知道,那种会
You know, someone who could
随时情绪失控、分崩离析的人,
lose it at any second, fall apart.
嘿,这个是不可能发生的。
Hey, that's-- that's not gonna happen.
这对我来说一直很神秘。
It's always been so mysterious to me.
我想到了像你还有伊森这样的人
You know, I think about guys like you and Ethan over there,
在那里尽忠职守
doing your jobs.
你们俩就是,
You guys are, like,
我所认识的最勇敢的人
bravest people I'll ever know.
嗯哼。
Mm.
但是当说到…
But when it comes to--
拯救自己呢?
to saving yourselves?
好了,听着,这是…
All right, listen, it's...
并没有每次都那么糟糕。
It's not always so bad.
那东西来来又去去。
Comes and goes.
不管怎样。
Anyway.
我知道这很复杂,好吗?
I--I get that it's complicated, okay?
但是我就是想让你知道。
But I just--I just want you to know,
有任何我能做的,我就在你身边。
there's ever anything I can do, you know I'm around.
♪
嘿,丹?
Hey, Dan?
呃...
Uh...
对于尼尔我很抱歉。
I'm sorry about Neil.
我本可以做的更好。
I could have done better.
伊森中枪我也很抱歉。
And I'm sorry Ethan got shot.
我知道。
I know you are.
♪
莉莉将需要进行肝移植,
Lily will need a liver transplant,
但是我认为她脱离险境了。
but I think she's out of the woods.
她的药物反应
She's responding well to the medicine
和透析效果还不错。
and the dialysis.
我希望是。
I'm hopeful.
至少有点成效了。
Well, at least hat's something.
你这是怎么回事?
What's going on with you?
你这有个孩子,一个完全无辜的人在受苦,
You got a baby, a total innocent, has to suffer,
而这世界上有一群骗子
while a bunch of crooks in this world
正在逍遥法外。
are getting away with everything.
我们圣诞派对上见。
I'll see you at the Christmas party.
但愿那里的宾治酒够烈。
Hope the punch is spiked.
♪
鲁本的手术很成功。
Reuben's surgery was a success.
天啊。
Oh.
他的情况很好。
He's doing well.
几个小时候你们就能见到他了。
You'll get to see him in a couple hours.
谢谢。
Thank you.
一个病人给了我这个。
So a patient gave me this.
哇哦。
Oh.
-你觉得呢?-当然好啊。
-What do you say? -Absolutely.
喔唔!
Ooh!
哦。
Oh.
圣诞快乐。
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐。
Merry Christmas.
-哇,看看那儿。-哈。
-Oh, wow, look at that. -Huh.
槲寄生。
Mistletoe.
是的。
Yeah.
和两个接种过疫苗的成年人。
And two vaccinated, consenting adults.
确实。
Indeed.
♪
天啊,要瞒住那个谎言一定很艰难。
God, it must have been so hard to keep that lie up.
我知道。
I know.
我自己就干过。
I've done it myself.
我从来没有在人前说过我的妈妈。
I never told anyone about my mom.
我们怎么生活的。
How we lived.
表现得好像我有一个完美的人生。
Acted like I had a perfect little life.
这不容易。
Not easy.
我也一直在撒谎。
I've been keeping up a lie too.
是的。
Yeah.
这让我们付出了太多代价。
And it's costing us too much.
卡莉在这吗?
Is there a Carly here?
谁,我吗?
Who, me?
耶!
Yay!
给你。
Here you go.
你看起来很好啊。
Looks like you've been nice.
你有什么要说的?
What do you say?
谢谢你!
Thank you!
不客气!耶!
You're welcome! Yay!
哇!圣诞快乐!
Mwah! Merry Christmas!
再见。
See you later. Okay!
在楼上...
You know, upstairs,
发生的事
what happened...
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
只是为了开心。
That was just for fun.
好的。
Yeah.
槲寄生。
Mistletoe.
槲寄生。明天见。
Mistletoe. See you tomorrow.
好的。
Okay.
最后但同样重要的 ,科迪在哪里?
And last but not least, where's Cody?
耶!
Yay!
圣诞快乐。
Merry Christmas.
圣诞老人,我能很快地说几句话吗?
Um, Santa, can I say something real quick?
当然可以。
Sure. Okay.
对于那些不知道的人,
For those of you who don't know,
也是你们中的大多数人…
and that's most of you, um...
麦基·洛克伍德是我的生母。
Maggie Lockwood is my biological mother.
我很感激也很幸运能有她出现在我的生命中
And I am so grateful and blessed to have her in my life.
♪
古德温女士?
Ms. Goodwin?
是我。
Yes.
根据我们的谈话,我们有对
Pursuant to our conversation, we have warrants
对办公室和计算机的搜查令。
for the following offices and computers.
好的。
Thank you.
马修 库珀,你因违反
Matthew Cooper, you're under arrest
宪法第18条欺诈罪被捕了。
for violation of Title 18 for fraud.
等等,等等,什么?
Wait, wait, what?
搞什么?
What the hell?
杰莎里 纳尔蒂,你因违反
Jessa Rinaldi, you're under arrest
宪法第18条欺诈罪被捕了。
for violation of Title 18 for fraud.
你对FBI做的任何虚假陈述
Any false statements you make to the FBI
最高可判处五年监禁。
are punishable for up to five years in prison.
你怎么能这样做,威尔?
How could you do this, Will?
你为什么这么对我?
How could you do this to me?
什么?是你干的?
Wait, what? Was this you?
♪
你打给联邦调查局了?
You called the FBI?
是的。
I did.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表