精神病治疗之上。
over psychiatric ones.
- 亲属怎么样?
- What about relatives?
有没有可能让她在
Is there a world
where we could release her
家人的照顾下过夜,
under family care for the night,
明天再把按约定她带回来?
bring her back in
for an appointment tomorrow?
- 我也这么考虑过,但她爸爸去世了,
- Thought about that too,
but her dad's deceased,
她和她妈妈分居了,你知道的。
and she's estranged
from her mom, you know?
她特别孤独。只有她和她的工作。
She's pretty damn isolated.
It's just her and her work.
- 好了,伙计们。
- All right, fellas.
你找到其他医院可以接收瓦尔迪兹女士了吗?
You find another hospital
to transfer Ms. Valdez to?
我现在需要这个房♥间。
I need this room free now.
- 我们正在努力,但是还没找到,好吗?
- We're working on it,
we're not there yet, all right?
这个地区的每个精神病区都满了。
Every psych ward
in the area is full.
- 好吧,你知道该怎么做。
- All right,
well, you know what to do.
安排转到巴♥赫♥曼医疗中心。
All right, arrange for a
transfer to Bachmann Medical.
- 公立医院?
- 哇,迪恩,迪恩,迪恩...
- The state hospital?
- Whoa, Dean, Dean, Dean...
病人非常脆弱。
Patient is extremely fragile.
相信我,巴♥赫♥曼的环境很差。
Bachmann is the wrong
environment, trust me.
- 他们把病人转移到那里的方式,
- The way they transfer
patients there,
在警♥察♥的陪伴下,戴着手铐...就像,
with police, in cuffs... like,
整个过程都令人感到羞辱和痛苦。
the whole thing is humiliating,
traumatizing.
他们对待寻求帮助的人就像对待罪犯一样。
They treat people like perps
for seeking help.
- 我理解,我理解,我知道,但是...
- I get it, I get it.
I do, but...
- 你真的理解吗?真的吗?
- Do you get it?
Do you?
因为自从我来了之后
Because you've been
running this joint
发现你把这地方搞得像个免下车洗车场。
like a drive-through car wash
since I got here.
我们本应该帮助人们。
We're supposed
to be helping people.
我们到底在这里做什么...
What the hell are
we doing here any...
抱歉。
Sorry.
我在那里应该保持冷静的。
I should have kept my cool
back there.
- 不需要对我道歉。
- Don't gotta apologize to me.
那是一个糟糕的情况。
A crappy situation.
- 你知道吗,就在你以为自己已经成功的时候。
- Just when you think you're
making in-roads, you know?
在帮助他人的时候。
Helping somebody.
遇到繁文缛节或缺乏资源。
Run into red tape
or lack of resources.
这太令人懊恼了。
It's so damn frustrating.
- 在你的以前的工作里
- You had a fair amount
of experience with bureaucracy
有很多官僚主义的经验。
at your old job.
- 我在我负责治安的那个社区长大。
- Grew up in the same
community I was policing.
在南边,有数百人。
South Side, hundreds.
有太多次,我觉得我不得不背叛了
Too many times, I felt
like I had to betray
我本应该保护的人。
the people I was
supposed to be protecting.
- 这就是你离开的原因?
- Why you left?
- 一部分原因。
- Part of the reason.
你不会想让我退缩吧?
You're not trying to shrink me?
- 不,伙计,不是想让你退缩。
- No, not trying
to shrink you, man.
- 几年前,我搭档和我...
- Some years ago,
my partner and I...
我们响应了一个呼叫。
We responded to a call.
一起飞车枪击的流弹击中了一个14岁的男孩。
Stray bullet from a drive-by
hit a 14 year-old boy.
孩子被射穿大腿,一直在流血。
Kid was bleeding out,
shot through the thigh.
奇迹的是,我在伤口上按压了足够长的时间,
By some miracle,
I was able to hold pressure
等到了医务人员的响应。
long enough on the wound
for the paramedics to respond.
- 他撑过来了?
- He make it?
- 是的,他活了下来。
- Yeah, he survived.
这就是击中他的子弹留下的。
It's from the slug that hit him.
天啊,这是我在警队里感觉最充满活力,
Man, it was the most alive,
the most useful
最有意义的时候,你知道吗?
I felt on the force, you know?
这就是我从医的原因。
It's what drew me to medicine.
但是像今天这样的日子...
But days like today...
- 我难道不知道吗。
- Don't I know it.
我知道这感觉像是我们辜负了她。
I know it feels like
we failed her.
但事实是,
But the reality is,
it's not safe
现在让克丽丝塔独处并不安全。
for Krista to be alone
right now.
考虑到我们现在的处境,
Given where we are, I think
我想我们别无选择了。
I don't really have a choice.
我要打给公立医院了。
I gotta call the admitting room
at State.
还是有些好医生在那里的。
Now look, some good doctors
there.
我认识其中几个。
I know a couple of them.
我会打电♥话♥给他们,让他们照看她。
I'll call them up,
get her on their radar.
你在警局里还有几个朋友吗?
You still got a couple
of buddies on the force?
或许我们可以让他们来负责转送?
Maybe we can get them
to handle the transfer?
- 是的,好的,我能办到。
- 好的。
- Yeah, yeah, I could do that.
- All right.
你觉得我们...我们去保护她怎么样?
What do you say we go...
We go make her safe?
- 嗯。
- 走吧。
- Yeah.
- All right.
- 克罗克特,我能和你谈一下吗?
- Crockett, can I talk
to you for a sec?
- 当然。
- Sure.
不好意思,我们得长话短说。
We gotta make it quick,
though, sorry.
我马上就要去手术室了。
I'm due in the OR in a sec.
- 好的,这正是我想跟你说的。
- Yeah, that's actually what
I wanted to talk to you about.
你今天建议泰勒医生在一项治疗计划
You advised Dr. Taylor to push
back against Archer today
已经实施后反对阿彻。
after a treatment plan
had already been put in place.
不,不完全是。
No, not exactly.
泰勒医生向我咨♥询♥意见,
Dr. Taylor asked me
for my advice,
于是我告诉她...
- 你告诉她
and I told her...
- You told her
去放手一搏
to stick her neck out
并且和急诊室主任树敌。
and make an enemy
of the chief of the ED.
你觉得这是个好建议吗?
You think that was sound advice?
等一下,麦基。
Hold on, Maggie.
泰勒医生自己主动去找阿彻。
Dr. Taylor went to Archer
of her own accord.
我不得不说,我很钦佩她为她的病人辩护。
And I gotta say, I admire her
for advocating for her patient.
这是从哪里听来的?
Where's this coming from?
- 作为一个有影响力的人,
- As a person in a position
of influence,
我觉得你更应该
I think you should be
more mindful
好好注意你说的话。
of the things that you say.
你的意见...是会带来后果的。
Your two cents...
It has consequences.
记住这一点。
Remember that.
- 戴维斯夫人?我能和你一起坐吗。
- Mrs. Davis?
Can I join you?
- 我发誓我只想要对布兰登最好的。
- I swear I only want
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表