你的医疗记录里有两个病理学家
There are two pathologists listed in your medical records.
第一个检查你肿瘤的人以为是良性的
The first who examined your tumor thought that it was benign.
但是他是个年轻的主治医生,没经验
But he was a young attending. Inexperienced.
想听听别人的意见
Wanted a second opinion.
所以他把样本送到了一家著名的癌症中心,
So he sent a sample to a renowned cancer center,
那里的病理学家诊断为间变性星形细胞瘤
and the pathologist there diagnosed anaplastic astrocytoma.
30年了
30 years.
每次头痛,每次发作。
Every headache, every seizure.
只是感觉不舒服,我以为一切都结束了。
Just feeling off, I thought it was the end.
三十年来每天都面对死亡,
Three decades of facing death every single day,
我的家人和朋友也很痛苦
and my family and my friends, they suffer too.
阿什莉
Ashley.
我对你经历的一切感到很遗憾
I'm so sorry for what you've been through.
但至少你不再依靠借来的时间活着了
But at least you are no longer living on borrowed time.
你的未来可以任你塑造
Your future can be anything that you want it to be.
听说你的大门永远敞开
Heard your door is always open.
实际上,对吧? 进来吧
Literally, right? Come on in.
我觉得是不是该喝一杯了?
Am I sensing that it might be time for a little drink?
倒酒吧
Oh, pour it up.
请坐。谢谢
Have a seat. Thanks.
噢,伙计
Oh, man.
如果我今天没赶在警♥察♥之前赶到现场,
Had I not beaten the cops to the scene today,
罗兰可能已经在系统里了,甚至更糟
Roland could be in the system now, or worse.
现在好像很难有大团圆结局啊
Seems like happy endings are hard to come by these days.
看起来是这样
Seems that way, huh?
像今天这种情况
Situation like today,
除了警♥察♥,没人可以求助
there's nobody else to call for help but the police.
但他们不具备处理精神疾病的能力
But they're not equipped to handle mental illness, you know.
我是说,别误会我的意思,有那么几个坏警♥察♥,
I mean, don't get me wrong, there are a few bad cops,
但其余的,大多数人,
but the rest, most, are just doing the best they can
只是在他们所拥有的装备下尽他们所能。
with the tools they've been given.
这是个苦差事
It's a tough job. Huh.
而且需要一些更新
And in need of some updates.
所以,你在想什么?
So, uh, so what are you thinking?
芝加哥警署正在开♥发♥一个危机处理项目
CPD is developing a crisis intervention program.
一个专门为降低危机级别而训练的小组
A unit trained specifically for de-escalation.
我觉得这是警♥察♥改革坚实的第一步
Sounds like a solid first step in police reform to me.
同意
Agreed.
我是说,我今天在街上就是这么做的
I mean, it's what I did today on the street.
这也证明了它很有效
Which proves that it works.
正希望你这么说呢
Was hoping you'd say that.
问题是,这个项目,已经被摆上台面了
So the thing is, the program, it's on the table,
但就卡在这了
but it's stuck there.
警♥察♥需要大量培训,但培训资源却不足
Lots of training needed for police, but not enough training resources.
我不知道要花多少时间,
I don't know the time commitment,
我只能想象官僚作风
and I can only imagine that the bureaucracy
会让我恼火--我加入
will be infuriating-- I'm in.
那很简单
That was easy.
哦,对不起。只是吃点零食
Oh, excuse me. Just grabbing a snack.
是我希望的休息5分钟吗?
Taking five, I hope?
更像是30秒的喘息
More like a 30-second breather.
但,既然我被抓现行了
But, since I've been caught,
我想我还有4分半
I guess I have four and a half minutes to go.
你还好吗?
You okay?
挺好
Yeah.
不
No.
我的主动脉瘤病人
My aortic patient.
他的手术很成功,我只是--
His procedure was a success, I just--
我看不清整个过程
I wasn't able to see it all the way through.
被当权者排挤了
Got benched by the powers that be.
你知道,这很令人沮丧
It's frustrating, you know?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
对不起,我--
Sorry. I, um--
我不是这个意思--
I didn't mean to, uh--
你知道吗,那是不合适的。
you know what, that was inappropriate.
我不知道我当时在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
没事。我们挺好
It's okay. We're good.
别担心。没事,冷静
Don't worry. Okay. Cool.
我得走了,去检查测试结果,嗯
I have to go, uh, check on some test results, so, uh.
噢,哈默医生,麦基,我只是—我需要一点时间
Uh, Dr. Hammer, Maggie, I just--I need a minute.
好啊
Sure.
这会有点痛,她会没事的
That's gonna sting for a bit. She'll be okay.
艰难的一天。对
Heavy day. Yep.
而且不只是病例
And not just the case.
我,嗯--
I, um--
我在马塞尔医生面前出丑了
I made a fool of myself for Dr. Marcel.
在医生休息室?
The doctors' lounge?
我太尴尬了。我暗恋我的顾问医生?
I'm so embarrassed. I'm crushing on my advisor?
说真的,我太平庸了
Seriously, I'm a cliche.
有点。欢迎来到俱乐部
Kind of. Welcome to the club.
真的吗?你?是的
For real? You? Yeah.
我的克罗克特是安德鲁·雅各布森医生
My Crockett was Dr. Andrew Jacobson.
我相信你处理的比我好
Well, I'm sure you handled it better than I did.
如果只是这样。
If only.
就不会让我伤心了
Would have spared me a lot of heartache.
相反,我嫁给了他
Instead I married him.
哦,我不知道你结婚了
Oh, I didn't even know that you were married.
我没有。没结成
I'm not, no. Didn't work out.
这是我们的病例
That's our cue.
现在回去?走吧
Get back to it? Let's go.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表