How?
你姐姐给了你她的子♥宫♥
Your sister gave you her uterus.
什么?不,不。-别担心,克莱尔
What? No, no. - Don't be upset, Claire.
别担心,会没事的。
Please, it's gonna be all right.
你不应该这么做的
You shouldn't have done it.
你为什么要这么做?
Why did you do it?
因为你值得拥有孩子
Because you deserve to have kids.
因为你会是个出色的母亲
Because you're gonna be a great mom.
那你呢?
What about you?
我从来没想过你想要的,克莱尔。
I never wanted what you wanted, Claire.
我们一起抚养孩子,
All that about us raising our kids together,
那是你的梦想,不是我的。
that was your dream, not mine.
哦,贝丝
Oh, Beth.
别伤心
Don't be sad.
我会是个出色的阿姨的
I'm gonna be a great aunt.
我会把你的孩子宠坏的。
I'm gonna spoil your kids rotten.
真的有必要吗?
Is that really necessary?
本是我们家的一员
Ben is a part of our family.
他和艾薇从小就很好。
He and Ivy have been sweethearts since they were little kids.
我希望你能理解,从法律上讲,
I hope you understand that, uh, legally,
我们别无选择只能向
we just had no choice and had to report this
医院管理层汇报
to our hospital's administration.
但他们会处理他的。
But they're just gonna process him.
在那之后,你想不想起诉
And after that it's completely up to you
就完全取决于你了。
if you wanna press charges or not.
不,我们不会这么做的
No, we're not gonna do that.
我知道今天很痛苦。
I know today was agonizing.
但是化疗起作用了。
But the chemo's working.
艾薇有副作用,而且很难控制,
Ivy's having side effects, and they are hard to manage,
但如果剂量合适--
but with the right dose--
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
我们的女儿就要死了
Our daughter is going to die.
无论如何
No matter what.
她已经化疗了一半了
She's already partway through the course.
如果我们给她时间的话谁知道
Who knows what kind of treatments will come out
会有什么新的治疗方案出来呢?-求求你了
if we give her the time. - Please.
不做化疗
No chemo.
我们会带她回家
We're gonna take her home.
这是艾薇所希望的
It's what Ivy wants.
我们非常理解
We completely understand.
谢谢你们做的一切
Thank you for everything.
保重
Yeah, take care.
天哪
Man.
说爱会伤人的人
Whoever said love hurts
肯定知道他们在说什么
sure knew what they were talking about, huh?
嗯
Yeah.
你知道我准备干什么吗?
You know what I'm gonna do?
我准备回家去抱我闺女
I'm gonna go home and hug my daughter.
你还好吗?
You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
再见
I'll see you.
请进
Come in.
嘿。-嘿
Hey. - Hey.
听着,我想说
Look, I just wanna say
谢谢你做了手术
thank you for doing the surgery.
我知道你不想做
I know you didn't want to.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事的
It's fine.
晚安
Good night.
克罗克特?
Crockett?
嗯?
Yeah?
你恳求我说我知道
You made an appeal to me that I knew what it was like
抱孩子是什么感觉,但是…
to carry a baby, but...
事实是,我没抱过
the thing is, I didn't.
我找了个代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥。
I used a surrogate.
噢
Oh.
我从来没提起过因为…
I don't talk about it because...
人们做出假设。
people make assumptions.
他们判断。
They judge.
我们真的很想要个孩子。
We really wanted a child.
我丈夫年纪更大,生活更稳定。
And my husband was older and more established.
我只是个实习生
And I was just an intern
想要开始我的职业生涯。
trying to get my career off the ground.
我有子♥宫♥肌瘤,这会使
And I had fibroids, which would've made
怀孕更加复杂,所以…
the pregnancy more complicated, so...
既然我们有办法…
Since we had the means...
我想今天勾起了我很多旧情。
I guess today just brought up a lot of old feelings for me.
也许还有点遗憾。
Maybe a little bit of regret.
嗯,是啊
Yeah, sure.
好
Okay.
喂
Hey.
嗯?
Yeah?
你想去吃个饭吗?
You wanna get some dinner?
当然
Yeah, I do.
就是这样,勇士
There you go, Rambo. Okay?
把你包扎起来
Just wrap you up.
阿彻医生,我来做吧
I'll do that, Dr. Archer.
好
Okay.
晚安。-晚安
Good night. - Good night.
斯科特医生
Dr. Scott.
我听说斯特凡的手术很顺利
I'm told that Stefan's surgery is going well.
很高兴听到这个消息
Oh, glad to hear it.
我不知道你是怎么
You know, I don't know how you got involved
卷进这个案子的,但我有种感觉
with this case, but I've got a feeling
这不是巧合。
that it wasn't a coincidence.
没必要说
No need to share.
别忘了你现在
Just try not to forget
穿的制♥服♥是白色的,不是蓝色的。
that the coat you're wearing these days is white, not blue.
这样应该就行了
That should do it.
晚安
Good night.
晚安,古德温女士
Night, Ms. Goodwin.
亚设医生
Dr. Asher.
我知道你今天
Look, I know you weren't on board
不同意做手术,但是
with the surgery today, but--
手术很困难。
It was a difficult procedure.
但我们成功了。
But we pulled it off.
我想我们可以把这当成胜利。
I think we can take that as a win.
晚安
Good night.
嘿。-嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我,呃,听说了你的胳膊受伤
I, uh, I heard about your arm.
感觉怎么样?
How is it?
呃,小伤不严重
Uh, nothing serious.
嗯
Yeah.
你那事最后怎么样了?
What about things on your end?
挺好的
All good.
我们没有妥协。
We weren't compromised.
还有,呃
And, um...
迪伦,听着,我…我非常抱歉
Dylan, look, I'm-- I'm sorry for putting you
让你置于这个境地
in that situation.
这不是你想要的,也不公平。
It, uh, wasn't what you wanted, and it wasn't fair.
我只是想当面说。
Well, just wanted to say it in person.
我该走了
I should go.
你是认真的吗?
Did you mean it?
你说你愿意为了我毁掉整个行动?
When you said you were willing to blow the whole operation'cause of me?
是,我就是这个意思
Yeah, I meant it.
你没必要走
Hey, uh, you don't have to go.
呃
Whoa, uh...
这会非常危险
this could be dangerous.
我不介意危险
I'm okay with dangerous.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表