Hey, there, sorry I'm late.
我只是绕道去了一下礼品店。
I just had to make a detour to the gift shop.
看看你
Look at you.
我老爹,你知道,是个老派时尚的人
My dad, you know, he was a very old-fashioned guy.
他过去总是说,
He always used to say,
一盒巧克力,儿子,不错
"A box of chocolates, son, it's the way to go."
我就像是“这是如此毫无新意”
I'm like, "That's so corny."
但我不知道,现在我在想
But I don't know, now I'm thinking
也许有些传统是值得保留的
maybe some traditions are worth hanging onto, you know?
我希望里面有焦糖
I hope there's some caramels in there.
应该还剩几个,没错
Should be at least a couple left, yeah.
郑重声明,我对她还持观望态度
For the record, I'm still on the fence about her.
我可不是
Well, I'm not.
她刚刚完成了洛杉矶县的急诊科培训
She just completed an ED fellowship at LA County.
而且是高数量,高风险病例
High volume, high risk cases.
就像咱们医院这样
Just like Med.
我相信这看起来不错
I'm sure that looks good on paper.
对于妇科服务进入急诊科,
We're implementing an emergency OB/GYN service
我们需要一个有经验的
into the ED, and we need an experienced attending
主治医师来完成这项工作
to get it off the ground.
她就是那个人
She's the one.
哦,她在那
Oh, here she is.
古德温女士
Ms. Goodwin.
很高兴再次见到你
It's nice to see you again.
我也很高兴见到你
It's good to see you too.
亚设医生,你看起来不错
You look well, Dr. Asher.
是康复后的那种容光焕发
That post rehab glow.
我很感激你在我不在的时候
I appreciate you always checking in with me
总是和我联♥系♥,这很好
while I was away, it was very kind.
我只是想让你知道你不是孤身一人
I always wanted you to know you weren't alone.
这是阿彻医生,急诊科主任
And this is Dr. Archer, he's the chief of our ED.
很高兴见到你,亚设医生
Pleasure to meet you, Dr. Asher.
请坐
Please.
感谢你们两个
Thank you both.
我期待着回来,期待这次机会
I'm looking forward to coming back and for this opportunity.
我不是想表现得麻木不仁,亚设医生
Well, I don't mean to be insensitive, Dr. Asher,
但我不得不问
but I do have to ask.
你确信芝加哥医院是对你来说最好的去处吗?
Are you sure Med is the best place for you?
鉴于你的过去
Given your history.
你是说我的毒瘾?
You mean my addiction?
这个问题问得好
It's a fair question.
我已经戒了快两年了
I am almost two years sober
而且会尽一切努力保持这种状态
and committed to doing whatever it takes to stay that way.
我已经准备好了,无论是从职业角度还是个人角度
I'm ready for this, both personally and professionally.
亚设医生,欢迎回来
Welcome back, Dr. Asher.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表