I thought we were gonna talk a little bit more.
伙计,药物绝对是…
Buddy, again, medication is absolutely--
我很好,好吗?
Hey. I'm good. Okay?
谢谢你的帮忙,医生。我要走了
Thanks for the help, Doc. I gotta split.
嘿,至少先找到迪伦再说
Hey, let's at least try and find Dylan.
我—我知道他想和你道个别
I--I know that he wanted to say goodbye to you.
我昨晚烦那孩子够多了
I hassled the kid enough last night.
我不会在他救人的时候打扰他的
I won't bother him while he's saving lives.
医生,保重
Take care, Doc.
马库斯
Hey, Marcus.
技术人员马上就会把你送到楼上,
Techs will be by shortly to transport you upstairs,
马塞尔医生会在手术室等你
and Dr. Marcel will meet you in the OR.
哦,是吗?好吧
Oh, already? Okay.
你和你妻子联♥系♥上了吗?
Were you able to get in touch with your wife?
嗯
Yeah.
她希望能在手术前赶到这里
She was hoping she could get here before the surgery,
但我让她不要来了
but I told her not to come.
我老婆伊莱恩已经怀孕八个月了,
Elaine's eight months along with our first
她得了先兆子痫,所以…风险太大
and she's got preeclampsia, so it's...too risky.
啊,这太难了
Ah, that's tough.
她随时都可能要生
She could go into labor at any moment,
如果我不在,她可能就不会
and if I'm not there, she just might not--
不管怎么说,
Anyways, uh--
我没得选,是吧?
not like I got any other options, right?
我猜是要做手术
Guess surgery is it.
病人是斯科特医生介绍的
And the patient was referred by Dr. Scott.
是。亲密的朋友
Yeah. Close family friend, okay?
他喊他叔叔
Calls him uncle.
嗯,知道了。你说他看起来很偏执
Mm, Understood. You said he sounded paranoid?
我是说,也许还有点妄想
I mean, maybe even a little delusional.
他有没有直接威胁过这个警长?
Did he make any direct threats against this sergeant?
没有明确的说。但我想说他没那么笨
Not explicitly. But, I mean, he's smarter than that.
然而,他确实以惊人的细节
He did, however, describe in surprising detail
描述了警长和他妻子的生活习惯
the habits of the sergeant and his wife.
我很确定他在跟踪他
I mean, I'm pretty sure he's stalking him.
是的。但在没有明确的、显著的威胁的情况下,
Yeah. But without an explicit, eminent threat,
你不能让他承认。
you can't commit him.
法官不会认可的
A judge won't allow it.
我没办法强迫他接受治疗,
I have no way to force him into treatment,
所以只有一个选择,那就是通知警长
which leaves one option, which is to alert the sergeant.
我是说,当然,我有道德责任
I mean, surely, I have an ethical responsibility
通知潜在的受害者有威胁。
to notify potential victims of--of threats.
警告的责任。是的。
A duty to warn. Yeah.
但我讨厌这么做
And yet I hate going that way.
对于寻求心理健康支持的应急人员来说,
There's already so much stigma around first responders
已经有太多的耻辱了
seeking mental health support.
正是这种情况让情况变得更糟
This is precisely the kind of situation makes it that much worse.
我是说,你觉得迪伦
I mean, you think Dylan is ever
还会再给我送来一个陷入麻烦的警♥察♥吗?
gonna send me a cop in trouble again?
他永远不会原谅我
He'll never forgive me.
如果这个家伙最后真袭击了某人
But if this guy ends up attacking someone--
我也永远不会原谅我自己
Never forgive myself.
丹尼尔,这个问题很棘手。
Whew, this is a tough one, Daniel.
我并不羡慕你现在的处境
I don't envy the position that you're in.
但你要知道,不管你做什么决定,我都支持你。
But just know, whatever decision you make, I've got your back.
凡妮莎
Vanessa.
拉什医生在找你
Dr. Rush is looking for you.
对不起,我需要点时间
Sorry. Um, I just need a moment.
等等,你哭了吗?不,不,不。我很好
Wait, have you been crying? No, no, no. I'm fine.
凡妮莎。不,我很好,我只是
Vanessa. No, I'm fine, I just need
需要回去工作。等--
to go back to work. Please, just--
哦,天哪。好了,坐下
Oh, my God. Okay. Sit down.
坐下
Sit down. Okay.
我只是需要回去工作
I just need to go back to work.
好吧,你恐慌症发作了。
Okay, you're having a panic attack.
深呼吸。跟着我的节奏
Slow down your breathing. With me.
吸气
In.
呼气
Out.
发生什么了?
What's going on?
我完蛋了。
I'm so screwed.
过去几周我一直在服用阿得拉来保持工作状态
I've been taking Adderall for the past couple of weeks to stay on top of work.
但现在这个药检--
And now with this drug test--
如果你有处方,他就不能惩罚你了
If you have a prescription, he can't penalize you.
不,我—我知道
No, I--I know. I--
我没有处方
I don't have a prescription.
我知道,我知道
I know! I know.
只是因为我太累了
It's just because I've been so tired
工作和医学院的事让我不堪重负
and overwhelmed with work and--and med school.
我知道这不是借口。但每个人都这么做,麦基。
I know it's no excuse. But everyone does it, Maggie.
我今天早上刚吃了一片
I took a pill this morning,
然后就发现今天要做药检
and as soon as I found out about the drug test,
我,我马上就吐了。但是——
I--I threw it up right away. But--
如果你马上吐出来,
If you threw it up immediately,
它就不会代谢了。所以你可以参加测试。
it wouldn't have metabolized. So you're fine for the test.
我昨晚也吃了一片
I took one last night.
阿德拉的半衰期是十小时
And the half-life of an Adderall is ten hours.
要花一天的时间……代谢完全
It takes a day to... to clear your system.
我过不了药检了,我过不了了
I'm not gonna pass this test. I'm not gonna pass it.
一切,我为之奋斗的一切,
Everything, everything that I worked for,
我都要失去了
I'm just gonna lose.
我过不了药检的
I'm not gonna pass this test.
我过不了药检的,麦基
I'm not gonna pass this test, Maggie.
好,好
Okay, okay.
麦基,我过不了药检
Maggie, I'm not gonna pass this test.
好,看着我。我们会解决的
Okay. Look at me. We're gonna figure this out.
不,不,不。都是我的错
No, no, no. This is on me.
我要承担后果
I'm gonna face the consequences.
好,你一直在大口喝水吗?
Okay. Have you been guzzling water?
是的。喝蔓越莓汁?
Yes. Drinking cranberry juice?
是。好吧,继续
Yes. Okay, keep it up.
能喝多少喝多少
As much as you can handle.
再过几个小时,
And--and in a few hours,
我们就要做一个非正式的药检
we're gonna take an off-the-record drug test,
看看结果如何
and we're going to see where we're at.
好
Okay?
好
Okay. Yeah.
但这是你最后一次吃阿得拉了。
But that's the last Adderall you ever take.
是的,必须是
Yeah. Yes.
好。我们回去吧
Okay. Let's get you out of the cold.
走吧
Come on.
打扰一下。您见过这个女人吗?
Excuse me. Have you seen this woman?
我去楼上看看
Hey. Why don't I search upstairs?
好
Yeah?
嘿。你♥爸♥爸妈妈在吗?
Hey. Is your mom or dad around?
史蒂薇,我没看见你妈妈
Hey, Stevie, I didn't see your mom.
克莱门斯先生,你为什么还在这?
Mr. Clemens, what are you still doing down here?
马塞尔
Marcel.
崔医生提出了一个非常有说服力的案例,
Dr. Choi made a very compelling case
让我们再次尝试人工复位。
to give manual reduction another go.
真不敢相信你居然同意这么做。
I can't believe you signed off on this.
这对崔医生来说不安全
It's not safe for Dr. Choi,
如果对医生来说不安全的话
and if it's not safe for the doctor,
那对病人也是不安全的
I assume it's not safe for the patient.
如果出了什么事,我们都在这。
If anything goes south, we're both right here.
如果这不起作用,克莱门斯先生
And if it still doesn't work, Mr. Clemens
就要直接去手术室。无伤害,无失误
goes straight to surgery. No harm, no foul.
嗯
Oh.
我的测试结果?
My test result?
刚收到警报
Just got the alert.
让我看看
Let me see.
阿德尔仍然存在于你的体内
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表