Yeah. Let's go cheer Holly on.
好
Okay. Yeah.
崔医生
Dr. Choi.
谢谢你,丹尼尔
Thank you, Daniel.
我听说了发生的事。你跟艾布拉姆斯医生谈过了吗?
I heard about what happened. Have you talked to Dr. Abrams?
谈过了。而且
I have. And, uh...
在回顾了我所有的选择后,
after reviewing all my options,
我决定进行多节段脊柱融合术。
I've decided to have the multilevel spinal fusion.
哇偶
Oh, wow.
所以我猜你需要一段时间来恢复
So I'm guessing you'll need a little longer to recover.
不幸的是,
Unfortunately, it'll require
这至少需要两个月的术后康复。
at least two months of rehab post-op.
哦,天哪。我很抱歉。
Oh, jeez. I'm so sorry.
不必。我知道其中的风险
Don't be. I knew the risks.
这是我的决定
It was my decision.
你真是太高尚了
Well, that's very noble of you.
但你要照顾好自己
But you have to take care of yourself.
所以你需要多少时间就花多少时间。
So take as much time as you need.
只要你准备好了
We'll be thrilled to welcome you back at Med
无论何时我们会很高兴欢迎你回到医院
whenever you're ready.
好吗?
Yes?
是的,女士。好
Yes, ma'am. All right.
我来吧
Excuse me. Ah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
晚安,古德温女士
Have a good night, Ms. Goodwin.
好的
All right.
妈妈
Mom!
我拿了你的东西。
I--I took something of yours.
我只是需要足够的钱把车弄回来。
I just needed enough money to get the van back.
我会把剩下的给你。我保证
I'll get you the rest. I promise.
不,不,妈妈,不。这是你的。留着吧
No, no, Mom, no. It's yours. Keep it.
不,不。这是你的钱
No, no. It's yours.
你想上来吗?
Do you want to come up?
不,我要走了
No. I--I gotta go.
去…
Go...
是的,我要出去几个月
Yeah, I'm heading out for a few months.
我,我又想上路了
I--I got that itch to be on the road again.
妈妈
Mom...
保重
Take care.
我爱你,史蒂薇
I love you, Stevie.
我也爱你,妈妈
I love you too, Mom.
我永远在这
I'm always here.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表