- 不好意思。
- Come in.
- I'm sorry.
我不是故意打断你们的。
I didn't mean to interrupt.
- 我得回去急诊室了。
- 好的。
- I gotta get back to the ED anyway.
- All right.
谢谢你过来一趟,霍尔斯特医生。
Thank you for stopping by, Dr. Halstead.
- 好的。
- Yep.
- 你们查得怎么样了?
- So where are you guys at with this thing?
你们有足够的证据去举报他吗?
You got enough evidence yet to go to the authorities?
- 很不幸,还没有。
- Unfortunately, no.
关于我告诉你的那些空壳公♥司♥...
What I told you about the shell companies...
在无法查阅他们账簿的情况下
Well, there's no way to prove that Vasik was behind them
没有办法可以证明他们的幕后黑手是Vasik。
without being able to look at their books.
- 听着,莎伦,我知道这事对你很重要。
- Look, Sharon, I know how important this is to you.
我理解。但更要的是,
I do. But much more importantly,
我担心的你的精神压力。
I'm worried about your stress levels.
我的意思是,你的生活中不止这一件事
I mean, it's not like you don't have other things going on
你理解吗?
in your life, you know?
- 我真的有照顾好自己。
- I'm really taking care of myself.
- 真的吗?
- Really?
你的最后一次糖化血红蛋白测试结果如何?
What's your latest A1C?
- 丹尼尔,我很好。你看,我甚至给自己买♥♥了一个
- Daniel, I'm fine. Look, I even got myself one
持续性血糖监测器。
of those continuous glucose monitors.
而且我的血糖也在掌控之中。
And my blood sugar is under control.
- 很高兴听到你这么说。
- 谢谢你的关心。
- I'm very glad to hear that.
- Thank you.
- 刚拿到坎迪斯的实验室报告。
- Just got Candace's labs back.
除了白细胞略微升高,其他指标都很好。
Other than a slightly elevated WBC, everything looks good.
- 好的,这都不是真的。
- Good. This is unreal.
- 这是啥?
- What's that?
- 根据坎迪斯所说,
- So according to Candace's chart,
自从2016起她的狼疮就没发做过。
her Lupus hasn't been active since 2016.
但你从她的网站上是知道不了的。
You wouldn't know it by her website though.
上面说她上个月才经历过一次复发。
It says she's been in a flare-up the past month.
无法进食,下不来床。
Can't eat, can't get out of bed.
同时她还在募集捐款。
She's also soliciting donations.
声称要去做狼疮研究,但是...
Claims they're going to Lupus research but...
- 你认为她把钱自己拿走了?
- You think she's pocketing the money?
- 我不知道。
- I don't know.
你会被人们为了赚钱的手段震惊。
You'd be surprised the lengths people go to make a buck.
- 是啊。我想他们什么都干得出来。
- Yeah, anything's possible, I guess.
我要去看看坎迪斯手肘X光的二视图
Anyway, I'm gonna go check and see if the two-view
弄好了没有。
of Candace's elbow is back.
- 伊莱恩,放射科已经为你准备好了。
- Elaine, they're ready for you in radiology.
麦基会带你上去。
Maggie's gonna bring you up.
没有什么比被搀扶上轮椅
Nothing makes you feel your age
更让你能感受到自己年龄了。
like being helped into a wheelchair.
- 没有的事。
- Nonsense.
你还年轻。
- 至少心里年轻。
You're still young.
- Young at heart at least.
- 你想陪你的妻子一起去吗?
- Would you like to accompany your wife?
- 不用了,我在这里等着。大概需要多久?
- No, I'll wait here. How long is it gonna take?
我今晚还想着去做肉菜饭,
I was planning to make a paella tonight,
我还得去把鸡肉拿出来解冻。
and I still need to take the chicken out of the freezer.
- 告诉放射科医生我们要做个快速检查。
- Let the rads resident know we need a fast read.
- 好的。
- Right.
- 嘿,好消息是...
- Hey, so good news...
细针活检的结果是良性的。
the fine needle biopsy came back and it's benign.
- 所以说这不是癌症,对吗?
- So that means it's not cancer, right?
- 对的。
- 谢天谢地。
- Correct.
- Thank God.
- 然而,肿瘤扩散到了你得上胸部。
- However, the tumor does extend into your upper chest.
而且它包裹住了心脏的
And it's enveloping several of the major blood vessels
几条主要血管。
that are coming off your heart,
所以你需要进行颈淋巴结清扫...
so you will need a neck dissection...
可能需要胸骨切开术...来清扫它们。
Possible sternotomy...
To remove it.
- 外科医生会在你的脖子上开一个切口
- The surgeon will make an incision along your neck
来移除肿块。
to excise the mass.
理想的情况下,它会一整块出来。
Ideally, it'll come out in one piece.
但如果不理想的话,外科医生可能还需要进行开胸。
But if not, the surgeon may also need to open your chest.
- 你要知道,这我们医院做这两种手术
- Just so you know, we see a high volume of both procedures
结都有非常好的术后结果。
here at Med with excellent outcomes.
- 我看网上说,通过药物治疗有时也能
- I read online that sometimes these tumors are treated
治愈这些肿瘤?
with medicine?
- 确实,用放射性碘。
- They are, yes. Radioactive iodine.
但恐怕你已经远远错过这个治疗范围了。
But I'm afraid it's long past that point.
肿瘤们离你的大血管已经太近了...
The tumor's already too close to your big blood vessels...
- 到目前为止我还没什么问题。
- 吉娜,我认为你应该
- I've been okay so far.
- Gina, I think you should
听医生的话。
- 我想先从
listen to the doctor.
- I'd like to at least start
药物治疗开始。
with medicine.
- 我不确定你是否明白这个情况有多严重。
- I'm not sure you're grasping how serious this is.
- 我明白了。
- I get it.
- 吉娜,你知道吗,这是个重大决定。
- You know what, Gina, this is a big decision.
要不你再花些时间好好考虑一下
So why don't you take some time to think about it
我们过会再来看你。
and we'll check back later.
好吗?
- 好的。
Okay?
- All right.
- 放射性碘起效的速度不够快。
- Radioactive iodine isn't going to work fast enough.
这东西像是个定时炸♥弹♥。
This thing's a ticking time bomb.
- 是的,但我们需要谨慎处理。
- Yeah, but we need to tread lightly.
我要去找查尔斯医生。
I'm gonna go grab Dr. Charles.
看他能不能为我们取得一些进展。
See if he can make some headway.
- 你的白细胞计数有些略微升高。
- So your white blood cell count is slightly elevated.
但这在创伤后是很正常的。
But that's pretty normal following a trauma.
可能是由压力造成的。
It's likely from the stress.
- 你的肘部X光片显示没有异常。
- And your elbow x-ray was negative.
你只需要冰敷几天就没事了。
You'll just wanna ice it for a few days.
- 我觉得我应该解释一下。
- 你不需要向我们
- I feel like I should explain.
- You don't have to explain
解释任何事情。
- 在我确诊狼疮几个月后
anything to us.
- Well, I launched this website
我创立了这个网站。
a few months after I was diagnosed with Lupus.
- “当生活让你患上狼疮”
- 你看了吗?
- "When Life Gives You Lupus"?
- You saw it?
好吧,我没有公布我的病情缓解的唯一原因
Well, the only reason I haven't advertised my remission
是因为...你看到那个接触我的女人了。
is because... I mean, you saw that woman who approached me.
我感觉到这个网站像是很多人的生命线,
The website is a lifeline for so many and I felt that,
你知道的,夸耀我病情缓解了...
you know, bragging about my remission...
它会淡化我传播的信息。
It would kind of dilute the message.
- 而传播信息是关键,对吧?
- And messaging is key, right?
尤其是在筹款方面。
Especially when it comes to fundraising.
- 坎迪斯,有什么问题吗?
- Any questions for us, Candace?
- 不,我不这么觉得。
- No, I don't think so.
我的天。
My God.
- 你还好吗?
- You okay?
你确定你没有失去意识吗?
- You sure you didn't lose consciousness?
- 是的,我很确定。这一切发生的太快了。
- Yeah, I'm pretty sure. It all happened so fast though.
- 安全起见,让我们做个头部CT检查。
- Yep, let's get a head CT just to be safe.
- 福斯特先生,我只想让你知道
- Mr. Foster, I just wanted to let you know
你的妻子很快就下来了。
your wife will be down shortly.
- 伊莱恩的脚踝怎么样了?它坏了吗?
- How's Elaine's ankle? Is it broken?
- 不,不是。很幸运,只是扭伤而已。
- No, it's not; it's just a sprain, fortunately.
- 太好了。你是个跑者,对吧?
- Good. You're a runner, aren't you?
- 不好意思?
- 这不是一个调戏人的问题。
- Sorry?
- It's not a trick question.
是的,我有跑步。
Yes, I run.
- 我就知道。当女人到一定岁数...
- Knew it. See, women of a certain age...
你几岁了?
How old are you?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表